Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natasha N

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natasha N

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Hello friend. Please give me a couple of minutes.This is my first attempt to meet a man through the Internet. For my family I'm Vicky, but my name is Victoriya, I'm still thirty five years old. I was born and live in Russia, I hope this will not prevent us from communicating. Others consider me a kind and sincere girl, but I wonder what you will say about me. I lead a healthy lifestyle and adhere to proper nutrition, as well as running and stretching.I did not have children or a family, and only from loneliness save me my mom, grandmother and mostly work. Almost all my time is occupied with work. I spend my time outside of work on my hobbies- My grandmother taught me gardening and cooking, as well as beadwork. Now I can surprise you with my culinary talents. I can tell you a lot more interesting things, but surely you're wondering why I'm writing to you. I am looking for a special man who will become my soulmate. I used to spend all my time working, but then my priorities changed. I don't want to feel lonely, and I hope that you will support me in this

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: vikaookjykl@gmail.com

I already want to get to know you better. I will wait for you to write to me. Sincerely, Victoriya

Header:

Return-Path: <sakura66zx@nifty.com>
Received: from dmta0012.nifty.com (mta-snd00009.nifty.com. [106.153.226.41])
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 16:33:29 +0200
Message-ID: <52655CAE89219DCBA11ED3CBCCD4AE20CECCAAB8@unknown>
Subject: Good evening!

Orig IP: 106.153.226.41 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3808
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.