Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kristiniuhfigy@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kristiniuhfigy@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 28, 2023 3:25 pm

Good evening friendMy name is Christina, on-line dating is a new field for me, so I'm a little shy as well as do not know just how to behave, but I want to try. I like that right here to begin with you can learn about the inner world of a individual, about his ideas, and figure out his frame of mind without focusing on his covering. I'm discussing this since I had a great deal of troubles at the preliminary stage of dating, many didn't also want to recognize me, it was enough for them to see that I looked good, and they liked my body, yet they didn't provide a damn concerning what I had inside. I'm sorry, I do not want you to believe that I'm complaining, I'm just informing you concerning your issues, although this coincides thing)). Let me tell you a lot more about myself. I attempt to be versatile, I have numerous leisure activities as well as rate of interests, as well as I attempt to fill the vacuum of my life with research, amusement, and also trying something brand-new, however it only provides momentary relief, and afterwards I begin considering what I'm missing once more. you ask me what is missing? I assume the solution is noticeable, every guy requires a pair, we need a person with whom we can share the charm of life, as well as positive moments, in addition to overcome troubles, expand as well as create with each other, as well as help each other unravel the twisted strings in our heads. Yes, as well as cohabiting in 2 is much better, most of us need a couple, except for psychos). Even on the ark, everyone was in pairs)).

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: kristiniuhfigy@gmail.com

I assume that's enough for a begin, currently you understand about my objectives and also wishes, possibly we'll discover something alike.

Header:

Received: from dmta0018.nifty.com (mta-snd00014.nifty.com. [106.153.226.46])
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 15:43:52 +0200
Message-ID: <10665EB378D4655671A84E2F97E3CA7AF9EEF3D7@unknown>
Subject: Hello Charming!

Originating IP: 106.153.226.46
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3807
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.