Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

colins.steven@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

colins.steven@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm

On datemefree:

Hi sweetheart you are different from other ladies I have met so far and if you ask me why !!! I will say you are one of a kind, I look at your eyes what I see from behind is generous.You are the type of woman every good man with good sight will love to be with and if you don't mind I will love to talk with you.I'm single father with two kinds TWINS living with me and a pet in my humble home here in England but currently am divorce since five years now and I think is right time to be with some one else like you.Have you been married before have kids?

Hi Angel, I\'m so glad to hear from you in respect of your question, I base in England with my two kids living with me but travel alot base on my line of business.You sound so interesting and it will be my pleasure if you can spare me little of your time for introduction. Have you got yahoo or msn so we can chat at your free time? Hope to hear from you soon. Steve

colins.steven@yahoo.com

Steve

Profile elements:

costeve
- 51 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- Contractor/Trade
- Have 2 children

Description:
I like to have fun and am looking for someone looking for the same. I love the out doors but am not the rugged type. Love the beach, the mountains, boating, fishing, riding * wheelers or horses or even a horse and buggy. Also like dinner, Dancing, movies,concerts and even like to try new things. Traveling is peachie!

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for someone who is understanding, uses common sense, someone who is confident in herself and knows where she is going in life, and are happy with that direction. Age doesn\\\\\\ 't mean that much to me, as long as there is a connection, building rapport between one another is important.

Tracking report:

To colins.steven@yahoo.com
Opened 15-Jun-12 at 8:59:08 PM (GMT +0:00) - 2 min 32 sec after sending
Opened on 41.78.40.15
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

Originating IP: 41.78.40.15
Originating ISP: Iburst Africa (ghana) Aka Infinite Stream Ghana Li
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: colins.steven@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 am

Email:

xxx I will check on you again later to see if you online because I really wish to know more about you.

Header:

Received: from [41.78.40.15]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.78.40.15
Originating ISP: Iburst Africa (ghana) Aka Infinite Stream Ghana Li
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.