Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Crown Prince of Dubai

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Crown Prince of Dubai

Unread postby donard » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:36 am

Scammers are now contacting mature gents on Grindr with a close location chosen. Scammer then chats tries to get connected on WhatsApp. Then says he is Crown Prince of Dubai and as homosexuality is a crime in Dubai he must be secret. He then sends photos of the Prince at various events. Despite being married he craves the attention of men. He then goes on to say he had an American lover who threatened to expose him and so he had to tell his Father the King. They paid the American over one million dollars to be quiet.
He wants to visit you but needs his Fathers consent to leave the Country. The victim is then told the King will agree but you need to give him a gift - a robe created by the Royal Tailor. Next you get a PDF to choose which robe to buy for the King. You must the send the order to the tailor by email and he will send details on how to make payment.

Knowing this was a scam my friend did not go any further and blocked the messages on WhatsApp. Then 2 weeks later he had the same experience with another imposter and different number again saying he was the Crown Prince.
donard
New survivor

Re: Crown Prince of Dubai

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:42 pm

Can you add any more information?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Phone numbers, Fake documents, & the place your friends was asked to send money to?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby horicon60 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:25 pm

I have just the exact same thing happen to me and am being asked to pick a robe for his father and then will ask for permission to come here. Why do people have to play games like this. It's disgusting.

I was on a Gay dating app and a man messaged me and we began chatting. A few days later he wanted to leave the chat room and said lets meet up in WhatUp app so I did. As the days went on and we became closer I was told it was not safe on WhatsUp and to move to Telegram. At that point the one I was speaking to said he was Fazza the Crown Prince of Dubai and that he was secretly gay and was forced into a marriage to a women by his father. I did not think anything of it at the time because my brother in law is Arab and am well aware of the laws and so on of his country. Days go by, we got closer and love came into play. One day he asked to video chat but we had a signal issue and it would not go through. Again, days went by, we became much closer and the talk of getting together came into play. That is when I began asking questions regarding internet articles of him researching and was told, not to pay attention to everything I read.

Marriage came into play and all of a sudden I was asked about gifting a robe to the king in order to get his approval for him to come to me so we can be together. A random email appeared from the royal tailor and picked out a robe and asked the tailor questions regarding fabric, closer pictures of the robe and so on which till now I have not heard back.

Still confused and researched more and found the post here with almost the same situation I was going through. I questioned Fazza regarding it and was told it was his ex boyfriend trying to hurt him again after being caught cheating. I did not believe it and told him to prove to me he is who is said he is and then was told I did not really love him or trust him and so on. I did not back off and said I was not an idiot and it he was who he said he was to prove it and will apologize and can move on. He then said he was confused as to why I would not believe him and had a headache and could not talk to me at that point.

A couple of days went by and I still did not block or delete him because I am curious as to whom this person is and why they are doing what they are doing. Last night I received a message regarding promises made to each other and did not say happy birthday to him which I did, but that is another story. I wrote back saying I did wish him a happy birthday, along with telling him I keep my promises and to prove to me who he really is and we can move on. I said I am keeping my promise of if this did not work I rather be alone and happy than being lied too, hurt and taken advantage of which is true and will keep that. This kind of stuff of not something I expected in finding someone in a dating app to happen. No word back from this person as of yet but am willing to continue playing this so called game to find out who this person is impersonating the prince and than will move on and block him. This whole thing has been going on for over a month now between us so you are aware of the time frame. I can keep everyone posted once I see how this ends.

A couple days passed and he messaged me saying I never loved him and don't trust him and told him show me proof as to who he said he is and responded goodbye. So there you have my story. Never again!
horicon60
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:01 pm

Why? Because they don't care what damage they do so long as they get money. It's greed, simple as that. Can you post up the details you have to help warn others? Thanks.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby H4M » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:59 am

I am going through the same thing right now. 'He' contacted me just over one week ago, asking to switch to Whatsapp, and in a matter of a few days, his discourse was about his falling for me, being with me, compliments and high praises, and an abundance of emojis. He asked me to cancel my subscription to the dating app. and send proof of it. though I was always aware that ''it was too good to be true'', I left the door open giving him the ''benefit of the doubt'' and letting myself believe it could be true. 2 days ago, he told me he was coming to see me for 23-26 of November. He asked for links of luxury hotels to give his PA and what airport (for his pilot) to land. His English is not perfect, but I put that on the fact that it is not his native language or a spellcheck error. For example, he asked when I knew I was 'A' gay.
After telling a few friends I realized yesterday how virtually impossible the situation was and checked online if there was a scam involving Fazza, the Crown Prince of Dubai. It was easy to discover that this scam is current and widespread but it was women that were mostly the target.
I found a lot of similarities in the approach method, the difference being he pretends to be a gay man in the closet. Also, he has not yet asked for a gift for the King, some Royal permit fee, or any money. Luckily I haven't given too much personal information.
Today I used Bing Chat GPT to search if there was a gay version of the scam. That is how I stumbled on this site.

I keep playing the game for now, as if I was unaware. Until he shows me his hand.
Any advice on what to do (safely) next?
H4M
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:20 pm

You should stop all contact with the scammer.
Especially if the scammer has any of your real life information.
Remember that you are dealing with a hardened criminal that only cares about getting your money.
Do not tell him you know he is a scammer.
They will sometimes admit that they are scammers but then lie and say they really did fall in love.
Then do a marriage scam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Lovescammed3+ » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:00 pm

I want to say to these guys about prince hamdan I had been talking to a guy claiming to be fazza for over 3 years he did all the same things to me. He is very plausible and comes across as very sincere he wanted me to send him £2000 so I would be accepted into the royal family. He is very determined persistent charming kind caring and tender. Though I think there are several people posing as him. The conversation consisted of what Iwe had for breakfast lunch and night dinner as he called it. The birthday thing in November his on the 14th. We talked together everyday for the first 14 months 3 times a day. The two years twice a day. He cut me off when I refused to pay him a millionaire money. BEWARE!!!
Lovescammed3+
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:58 pm

Thank you for the information.
Is there any other information you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Phone Numbers, Fake documents, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.