Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

lonea@lyuste.com

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:00 pm

Hello
Maybe This a little cheeky from my side send to you This message first but i like it try something new !
I Want produce positive first impression.
By the way I'm sorry , I couldn't introduce myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I I want to find trustworthy a man with whom you can meet .
I I live V magnificent the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
May I know about yours location Dedicating your life to your career I Unfortunately failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose try communicate men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about couple who met through Internet and eventually become content partners in real life. I would be glad to know about your interests And abilities
I discuss more about yourself Later do not be shy contact
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <bagherzadeh@nousheh.com>
Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=65188 helo=wpuh) by ns5.ariaservice.net with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <2F2A9CCFC4103EDD01044DF0C407D7D5@nousheh.com>
Reply-To: -Ketevan- <lonea@lyuste.com>
Subject: Hello! What's up?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:58:06 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.25.236 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3769

lonea@lyuste.com

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:03 pm

Hello
May be This pretty cheeky from my side write to you A letter first but i like it experiment !
By the way I'm sorry , I couldn't introduce yourself myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I looking for trustworthy a man with whom you can contact .
May I know about yours place of origin As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I decided to attempt To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i watched TV show about couple who met through Internet and eventually become content partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your entertainment And talents
I share more about yourself Later do not be shy write
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@cheatcatcher.com>
Received: from [77.40.25.236] (helo=mchy) by mta4.hi.local with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <DCD96F3C37E3CD2EF2F7BE0337353249@cheatcatcher.com>
Reply-To: -Ketevan- <lonea@lyuste.com>
Subject: May I know about you?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:36:02 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.25.236 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

fevia@nohily.com

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:07 pm

Hello
May be This pretty cheeky from my side write to you A letter first but i like it try something new !
I Want produce favorable first impression.
By the way I'm sorry , I couldn't introduce myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I looking for decent a man with whom you can meet .
May I ask about yours city As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose to attempt communicate men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about couple who met through Internet and eventually become content partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your hobby And abilities
I share more about yourself Later Please feel free write
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@deltaclue.com>
Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=60146 helo=pdbgt) by 5722748.cotranorg.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <1AE0A8263BEFC172AEABE25F6BA6BEDD@deltaclue.com>
Reply-To: Ketevan <fevia@nohily.com>
Subject: Good morning!, We should definitely meet you!
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:09:57 +0300

Re: fevia@nohily.com

Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Hello
Maybe This pretty cheeky from my side send to you A letter first but i like it experiment !
By the way Sorry , I forgot introduce myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I I live V stunning the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
May I ask about yours place of origin Dedicating your life to your career I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose try To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about two people who met each other through Internet and eventually become content partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your hobby And abilities
I discuss more about yourself Later do not be shy write
with me at any time.

Header:

Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=62229 helo=apvz)
Message-ID: <B74D04FBBB6F41F22E2B62DFEBA14B6F@elhandsiya.com>
Reply-To: "Ketevan" <fevia@nohily.com>
To:xxx
Subject: Nice to meet you, my dear! :)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:17:21 +0300
Organization: fevia@nohily.com

Originating IP: 77.40.25.236
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

kaia@filvia.com

Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:33 pm

Good afternoon
May be This somewhat boldly from my side write to you This message first but i like it try something new !
I I want to find decent a man with whom you can meet .
I I live V stunning the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
May I ask about yours location Dedicating your life to your career I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I decided try To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about couple who met v Internet and eventually become content partners in real life. I would be glad to know about your interests And abilities
I discuss more about yourself in the next message do not be shy write
with me at any time.

Header:

Received: from 222.227.84.117
Message-ID: <BABF095A5185AB18C4C18836E23A7669@nice-company.com>
Reply-To: "Ketevan" <kaia@filvia.com>
Subject: Hello! What's up?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 20:58:30 +0300
Organization: kaia@filvia.com

Originating IP: 222.227.84.117
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: Fukuyama
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

qusal@xinise.com

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:02 pm

Greetings
May be This somewhat boldly from my side send to you A message first but i like it try something new !
By the way Sorry , I forgot introduce yourself myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I looking for trustworthy a man with whom you can meet .
I live V stunning the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
May I know about yours location As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I Unfortunately failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose to attempt To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about two people who met each other through Internet and eventually become happy partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your hobby And skills
I share more about yourself Later do not be shy contact
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <qusal@xinise.com>
Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=56887 helo=afpn) by oxded005.westhost.com.br with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <EBEE580B00D4FA499590D9645028D305@xinise.com>
Reply-To: Ketevan <qusal@xinise.com>
Subject: Hello! How are you?
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 03:15:35 +0300

qusal@xinise.com

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:04 pm

Good afternoon
Maybe This somewhat boldly from my side send to you This message first but i like it experiment !
I Hope produce positive first impression.
By the way I'm sorry , I forgot introduce yourself myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I I want to find noble a man with whom you can meet .
May I know about yours location As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I Unfortunately failed v development of personal relationships.
So I decided try communicate men on the Internet. In fact recently i watched TV show about couple who met v Internet and eventually become happy partners in real life. I would be glad to know about your interests And abilities
I discuss more about yourself Later do not be shy write
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <grafica@clickrj.com.br>
Received: from [77.40.25.236] (port=62980 helo=ysgi) by oxded005.westhost.com.br with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <090CBAE9E23618AB77723B86B2276A3E@clickrj.com.br>
Reply-To: Ketevan <qusal@xinise.com>
Subject: Hi, how are you?
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:39:57 +0300

kiem@filvia.com

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:09 pm

Hello
Maybe This pretty cheeky from my side send to you This message first but i like it try something new !
I Hope produce favorable first impression.
By the way I'm sorry , I couldn't introduce yourself myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I looking for noble a man with whom you can meet .
I live V magnificent the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
May I know about yours place of origin As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose try To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i watched TV show about couple who met v Internet and eventually become happy partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your interests And skills
I discuss more about yourself in the next message Please feel free contact
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <ventas@zoepublicidad.com.pe>
Received: from [77.40.2.49] (port=13150 helo=ffmtgtm) by premium186.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <6366D083885C72C11D1851EF3BC54777@zoepublicidad.com.pe>
Reply-To: Ketevan <kiem@filvia.com>
Subject: Feel free to write at least a line :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:46:18 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.2.49 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

kiem@filvia.com

Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:11 pm

Hello
Maybe This a little cheeky from my side send to you A letter first but i like it experiment !
I Hope produce positive first impression.
By the way Sorry , I forgot introduce yourself myself. I am Ketevan and I now 31 years old.
I I want to find noble a man with whom you can contact .
I live V magnificent the city of Tbilisi, which located in Georgia.
So I chose try communicate men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about couple who met through Internet and eventually become happy partners in real life. I would be glad to know about your interests And skills
I discuss more about yourself in the next message Please feel free contact
with me at any time.

Header:

Return-Path: <editor@jfinph.org.pk>
Received: from [77.40.2.49] (port=13003 helo=cazv) by business140.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <9A9F297A71A58B38E4E1A816C26D1454@jfinph.org.pk>
Reply-To: Ketevan <kiem@filvia.com>
Subject: Hello
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:16:59 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.2.49 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

kori@filvia.com

Tue May 02, 2023 5:55 pm

Hello
May be This a little cheeky from my side write to you This message first but i like it try something new !
May I ask about yours city As a person who dedicated his life to the profession, I regrettable failed v development of personal relationships.
So I chose try To connect with men on the Internet. In fact recently i looked through TV show about two people who met each other through Internet and eventually become happy partners in real life. I would be glad hear about your hobby And talents
I share more about yourself in the next message do not be shy contact
with me at any time.

Header:

Received: from [77.40.2.49]
Message-ID: <7772C4979C4866D5090C45FB2F7666F2@zoepublicidad.com.pe>
Reply-To: Ketevan <kori@filvia.com>
Subject: Nice to meet you, my dear! :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:19:52 +0300
Organization: kori@filvia.com

Originating IP: 77.40.2.49
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola