Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Charloty Baby cartoonbaby35@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Charloty Baby cartoonbaby35@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:24 am

From oceansofpeople.com: lovelyladyforu (carring soul), 35, Akron Alabama USA

Spam:
Subject: Hello handsome
Hello there am so pleased to view your profile up on here my name Charlotte , single down to earth and I am a communicative, cheerful and a little adventurous lady. I am also very tender and caring with my close people. My friends consider me as a lovely lady who always makes their mood better. I try to learn something new to broaden my knowledge in everything.I'm looking for a kind, tender and reliable man with a good sense of humor. He should also be caring and loving. My guy should be a real man who knows what He wants from life. I want to feel strength of His inner world. My man should not be boring because I want to spend cheerful and happy time with him.i would love to know more about you there , you could send me a mail with your photos and i will do that too u can reach me at .(c/a/r/t/o/o/n/b/a/b/y/3/5(@) y a h o o d o t c o m )
(c a r t o o n b a b y 3 5)(AT)(y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/) OR(cartoonbaby35)(AT)(Y/A/H/O/O)(D/O/T)(C/O/M) Have a nice day with lots of sunshine and happy moments
cartoonbaby35 at y a h o o

Email:
Am glad to hear from you again and i really found you very interesting and i enjoy reading your mail too...How is your day and sorry for the late reply..I have been busy with school activites because am in my last year and i have some few months to complete my course...Well .Am 35 years old and am the first born of my parents and we are five in the family and we living together happily here in Ghana and i hope you dont have problem with long distance relationship.. love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.... I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.I will end here and i will like us to me on yahoo messenger to chat and get to know eachother well...Have you ever chat with any one from Ghana before..Hope to hear from you again.....Charloty..

Ip address: 41.218.237.89 Accra Ghana
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.