Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christofmclauren@live.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

christofmclauren@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

On datemefree:

I JUST VIEW YOUR PROFILE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE,I AM A KIND LOVING MAN I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN,I HAVE A LISTENING EAR TO A WOMAN TO ALWAYS KNOW WHAT SHE WANT AND THE BEST WAY TO LOVE HER,I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.HAVE A NICE DAY

CHRISTOF....

Profile elements:

christof22 - no picture
- 36 y/o male
- london, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- auditor
- Have 1 children
Description:
i will describe myself as a gentle tender heart man,i like making people around me laugh,i will say more to my friends

Ideal match description:
i want a serious woman who know what it means to love and to be loved

Second contact on site:

HOW ARE YOU TODAY I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU,I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT,I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK MORE WITH YOU,I BELIEVE WE CAN GO FAR FROM HERE,I AM READY TO RISK IT AGAIN,BELEIVING I CAN TRUST YOU BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF,MY PAST LOVE EXPERIENCE IS BAD,BUT I HAVE LEFT THE PAST AND I AM READY TO LOVE AGAIN,I WILL SEND YOU MY PHOTO,MY MAIL IS christofmclauren@live.com

Picture used: Image

Email:

MY NAME IS CHRISTOF MCLAUREN I LIVE AND WORK IN LONDON,I HAVE A DAUGHTER BUT SHE DON'T LIVE WITH ME.I LIVE ALONE,HONESTLY I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND LOVELY RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE BAD RELATIONSHIP IN MY PAST,FOR SOME TIME NOW I DECIDE NOT TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE THROW AWAY THE PAST AND I HAVE REALIZE I CAN LOVE AND BE LOVED IF I FIND THE RIGHT WOMAN,I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU BECAUSE I AM ALMOST AFRAID OF LOVE,BUT DEEP INSIDE ME I WANT TO LOVE AGAIN...I WANT YOU TO WRITE ME BACK
CHRISTOF...

The picture is used on different sites, with different locations (Turkey, Cyprus, UK).

Header:

Received: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:34:24 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [65.49.68.160]
Subject: RE: Hello, Christof

Email Sender: christofmclauren@live.com
IP address: 65.49.68.160
IP address country: Anonymous Proxy
ISP of this IP: Hurricane Electric
Organization: Hurricane Electric

It seems that the guy has yahoo also, so long his picture is used as avatar there...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christofmclauren@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Email:

i am christof mclauren i live and work in salford UK i work as an Auditor.i would want you to tell me more about you and also give me your facebook id...

Header:

Received: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:39:57 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.220.69.58]

Originating IP: 41.220.69.58
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.