Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Errett Jonson <errett_jonson@hotmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Errett Jonson <errett_jonson@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

On datemefree (the message was written in russian :? )

Good day, dear. I hope you enjoyed your day? I'm glad to meet you. My name is Johnson Errett. I am an officer of the U.S. military in Afghanistan. I am a good person, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their way of life. I like the new part of the peace, tranquility of the sea, mountains and beautiful life can offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, to see God's tears in the rain, dancing, cooking .. but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolling with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side. I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationships, where there is love, passion and romance. I'll be happy if you can write to me ... errett_jonson@hotmail.com ... or send me your email address so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my picture. I hope to hear from you soon.Jonson

Profile elements:

jonson - no picture
- 54 y/o male
- florida, USA
- English, English, English
- militry
- Have 1 children

Description:
I love meeting new people and their lifestyle. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, beautiful mountains and life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see the tears of God in the rain, dance, cooking ..

Ideal match description:
i want to meet a woman who knows the meaning of love and caring

Email:

My dear love,
I thank you very much for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful you did not turn me down when we had a dialogue on the dating site. I hope this communication will afford us the opportunity to understand ourselves in a bid to appreciate a cordial relation to cherish. I want you to know that there is no doubt in my mind on our ability to embrace the required respect to foster a true friendship.

My name is Errett Jonson , I am a 52 years old Military Officer serving in Kabul, Afghanistan. I was born in Miami Florida but served my country Canada in various capacities and missions abroad, including your country which I find very peaceful and attractive. It is my intention to visit there again and knowing you through a dating site offer me the opportunity to know and make acquaintance with a lady I would want to see again. Although my services have taken me to other countries on peacekeeping missions as well as law enforcement and order, I find myself so interested to settle in your country, I want to establish contact with you to show me the other side of life as civilian while in your state.

I had a wife who died in April six years ago after a failed kidney. I loved her very much and we have many similarities that made it difficult for me to indulge in some social activities after her death. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK and well. It's all in the past now because I should go ahead and start a new life of joy and happiness with you. So it is this reason that brought me to a dating site to find an elegant lady like you who will love to be with me. I do not intend to go back to Canada or USA after retirement; I prefer your country so that I will not remember the sad event of the past and have a quiet retirement with new civilian friends. My retirement is very near because most of my documents have been approved and requires final endorsement which is likely to be within some weeks. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

I am willing to share with you an affair that will be endearing to offer us the ability to establish a foundation for poor abandoned children. You will assist me on the program to enable us foster some children. I have so much love for children and I will use my resources to offer them education and vocation.
Find my photos as promised. Please tell me more about yourself and send your pictures to me to see how far we can go. I thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Love
Jonson.

Pictures:

Image -

Someone from Ghana, pretends to be US citizen, using the same pictures, seems to be very active on Badoo.

Header:

Received: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:41:37 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.66.232.21]
Subject: Dearrest

Email Sender: errett_jonson@hotmail.com
IP address: 41.66.232.21
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.