Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Raymond carlson <raymondsmiles15@gmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Raymond carlson <raymondsmiles15@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Just Google IP and the guy dont read emails... :evil:
Maybe the future corespondence will reveal his real IP...

On datemefree:

If you are married i am very sorry for sending you this but if you are not it will be my greatest pleasure meeting you,i want to get to know you and i hope you i am been polite enough for you to say hi.Raymond

Profile elements:

Raymond10120 - no picture
- 49 y/o male
- Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- construction engineer
- Have 2 children
Drug & alcohol-free since birth but I LOVE to laugh and sometimes be silly at random. Music is a HUGE part of my life. My personal preference is hard rock and heavy(ish) metal. The aggressive stuff ties in to my other main interest: weight lifting. I am by no means a physically chisled specimen, but my friends call me when they need something moved. . . or eaten! Haha! I DO love to eat! I also enjoy outdoor activities such as hunting, hiking, campfires, and porch swings. I don' t have secondary education experience but I have a TON of life experience. In my opinion, it's been an education in itself that no professor could prepare a person for. The first thing people notice about me is my sense of humor and love for laughter. I'm not an over-the-top funny guy, though, and (as most guys are too macho to admit) can be sensetive and very sharing. One of my weaknesses is that I tend to take people at their word, something that was good enough 30 years ago but very far and in between these days. To summarize, food, laughs, and porch swing conversations sharing everything from \\\\\\\\

Email:

Thanks for getting back to me,i am really very happy to see you write back to me on that site.To tell you more about me i m Raymond Carlson from houma Louisiana.I ve got two kids and they mean alot to me Name cherish and tony,cherish is 15 while tony is just 9.I lost my wife some years back and i want to move on...
I m an estate manager and more of a construction manager,i have been on this for 10years now,i love my job cos it takes me round the world but right now i m here in west Africa for my retirement project and i hope my distance don't bothers you or scare you away from me,i want to find a good woman for me and i hope you are the one.
i m attaching some pic of me for you to see and rate what i look like....ohh i just hope you find me handsome Lol

2 pictures:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.41] - Google IP
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:32:31 -0700
Subject: Ray from datemefree

Email:

Thanks baby,i want to see more pics of you too and i am glad to see you get back to me.....tell me more about you and do you have kids?

Google IP again...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Raymond carlson <raymondsmiles15@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am

Email:

I am single with kids and i am from houma La but right now in west Africa for my retirement project.....

Tracking report:

To raymondsmiles15@gmail.com
Opened 14-Jun-12 at 7:15:41 PM (GMT +1:00) - 34 min 41 sec after sending
Opened on 41.71.151.93
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5

Originating IP: 41.71.151.93
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Raymond carlson <raymondsmiles15@gmail.com>

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Yea i find you beautiful and Yes we can catch up for the missed times,i must say thanks for getting back to me,i thought i wont hear from you but i am so glad now we are exchanging mails and you are also giving chance for us to get to know each other.
To tell you more about me i am from houma La united state but right now in west africa for my retirement project,i am a construction engineer and i just hope my distance and location dont scare you away from me now.I am a single of dad of two young kids,i lost my wife 5years ago and since then i have remain lonely and searching.
I want to hear from you soon,to tell you what i seek i will say nothing but a good and complete woman to spend the rest of my life with.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.