Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

love78889@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

love78889@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:07 pm

Hi, how's life treating you?
I took a decision to write you this small sms, because I saw you on online personals site.
I’d love to to make the more close acquaintance with you supposing you don’t mind that?
You can call me Anastasiya, single girl, I suppose that you want to get to know me closer?
I was born in Ukraine From what you the countries?
That being so, than contact me and I will tell you more details about myself and send you my photos.
I’m searching the partner of life for creation of family and I guess that we might love each other.
I’d really appreciate to know more about you and see some your photos.

My doors are open to you, my private address:

love78889@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <09624@kledlin.ac.th>
Received: from localhost ([185.106.92.24])
Message-ID: <8c8fd412e6337ec9ea14f2a1aa7e45694ab157274c@kledlin.ac.th>
Subject: Hello Interlocutor!
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 03:03:43 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.24 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3624
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiloveau@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Hi! I'm called Anna. I am thirty eight years old and I dwell in the breathtaking land of Ukraine. On a daily basis, I realize that something is deficient in my life. I sincerely hold the belief in true love and am prepared to unveil my heart to a man who appreciates honesty, loyalty, and support in a relationship.
My life is filled with passions and amusements. I love dedicating time in nature, savoring the beauty of sunsets, diving into books, preparing delicious meals, and interacting with interesting people. In my free time, I engage in yoga, which helps me in upholding harmony and balance in my life.
But most importantly, the foremost priority for me is the creation of a strong and trustworthy family unit. I'm looking for a man who shares my values and is set to explore alongside me along the path of life. It is essential to me that mutual support, respect, and understanding prevail in relationships.
If you are a real, honorable, accountable man who is willing to commence a new chapter in life, then I will be ecstatic to encounter you. Let's construct our own little family account together, overflowing with love, joy, and mutual understanding.

Header:

Return-Path: <ingatlan@dusa.hu>
Received: from rewq (unknown [185.106.92.16]) (Authenticated sender: ingatlan@dusa.hu) by camelot.1hosting.hu
Message-ID: <802d64c8a182a8a03c398f23c6f2d8d220005e@dusa.hu>
Reply-To: Anna <sofiloveau@outlook.com>
Subject: Greetings!
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 15:33:15 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.16 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.