Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Danny Griffin <cutedannyrocks@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Danny Griffin <cutedannyrocks@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

On wedatefree:

Hi Dear,

I really enjoyed reading your profile, I must confess, you are very beautiful. You are every mans dreams and I never thought I would come across someone like you on the web. These words best describes me, I'm expressive, thoughtful, trustworthy, compassionate, loyal and above all faithful. I would be excited to know more about you. You have Nice pics and nice looks... Would love to chat with you on yahoo messenger...my I.D ..is cutedannyrocks@yahoo.com which I am online now if you will be there to chat with a man like me or better still just send me an email on the same ID.( cutedannyrocks@yahoo.com ). Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
D anny Cares.

Profile elements:

dannyrocks
54 y/o male from Denver, USA
Construction Engineer

Description:
I consider myself a balanced man in all areas of life. I avoid egocentric self centered people with big egos. I try to live life to the fullest but enjoy the simple pleasures the most. I love to make my family happy. I just need one woman that wants to share it all with me and feels strongly about me too.

Ideal match description:
I would like to meet someone who understands that you have to build everything in life that is worth something. We all have flaws, and I would love to know and be known, love and be loved, care and be cared for, with the understanding that we can go beyond them to fully love each other.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Danny Griffin <cutedannyrocks@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Email:

Hi xxx, Thanks for writing me, How did your day go and I would really love to know more about you if you don't mind. Hope to hear back from you ASAP.

Danny Cares.

Header:

Received: from [198.101.209.10]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:37:51 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 198.101.209.10
Originating ISP: Slicehost - proxy...
City: San Antonio
Country of Origin: United States

There are 803 miles from Denver and San Antonio and 945 miles by car. Denver and San Antonio are 16 hours 16 mins far apart (by car).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Danny Griffin
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at University of Georgia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 am

Email:

Hello xxx, How are you doing today? I am new to this internet dating, I am widowed and I have 1 son. When you talk about Mr. Right, what are the qualities you desire in a man that makes him Mr. Right? I hope to hear back from you soon.

Danny Cares.

Header:

Received: from [41.155.66.69]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.66.69
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.