Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:44 pm

Hello charming man. I am Vanessa from United Kingdom. 33 y.o, but I don't meet, man of my dreams in real life. I guessconsider its will be nice to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good mood! I am Ok, because I can send, this message to you! Okey, And what about you? I guess this is hard to find beloved with whom i can be happy and have string feelings. Friends say about me, that I am energetic girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I am looking for a my future husband. I have many hobbys. We can speaking about us and more, if you will send me message. I will send to you my photo, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm caring, emale with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm open for be with right man. I can send to you my photos and i will wait your answer. I'm honest female with serious wish to find soulmate. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please reply soon.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your letter.

Header:

Received: from sbsonicconh6001-vm0.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6001-vm0.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.9])
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 08:47:15 +0100
Message-ID: <095398F3EA4971B4FBC631042762C5E25A1D9168@unknown>
Subject: Good evening dear man!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3611

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi stranger! it is Vanessa from United Kingdom. 33, but I don't meet, prince in real life. I guessconsider its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our e-mails. Hope, you have a good day! I am good, because I can write, this letter to you! Okay, And you? I thin this is difficult to find soulmate with whom i can be happy and have strong relationship. Friends say about me, that I am sociable girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I am looking for a serious relationships. I have many interests. We can chat about our interests and more, if you will write me back. I will send you my photo, hope you will like my pic. But i belive it good! I'm beautiful, lady with loyal character. I'm single woman and i'm open for new relationship. I can send to you my pictures and i will wait your answer. I'm honest woman with serious mentions to find serious relationship. If you want the same please e-mail. I will wait. Please write me soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Return-Path: <amkmkm.2024@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsonicconh6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.27])
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 11:43:17 +0100
Message-ID: <6FE02F7FFF3257D0405821DA89DEC9BF5B14C2DB@unknown>

Orig IP: 182.22.124.27 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as above.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Good day stranger it is Vanessa from United Kingdom. I am 33 years old, but I don't meet, husband in real life. I hink its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our e-mails. Hope, you are ok! I am good, because I can write, first letter to you! Okey, And you? I guess this is not easy to find future husband with whom i can be happy and have string feelings. Friends speaking about me, that I am communicative girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a love. I have many interests. We can speak about our interests and more, if you will answer to my message. I will attach my picture, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm beautiful, lady with loyal character. I'm single woman and i'm open for new relationship. I can send to you my fotos and i will wait your answer. I'm honest woman with serious wish to find serious relationship. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please write me soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <natun81710@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsonicconh5001-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh5001-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.15])
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 05:43:37 +0100
Message-ID: <4C47B00C3186BCF1BC429A974114F1B7F359B41D@unknown>
Subject: Hi person.

Orig IP: 183.79.108.15 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Post a reply