Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:44 pm

Hello charming man. I am Vanessa from United Kingdom. 33 y.o, but I don't meet, man of my dreams in real life. I guessconsider its will be nice to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good mood! I am Ok, because I can send, this message to you! Okey, And what about you? I guess this is hard to find beloved with whom i can be happy and have string feelings. Friends say about me, that I am energetic girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I am looking for a my future husband. I have many hobbys. We can speaking about us and more, if you will send me message. I will send to you my photo, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm caring, emale with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm open for be with right man. I can send to you my photos and i will wait your answer. I'm honest female with serious wish to find soulmate. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please reply soon.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your letter.

Header:

Received: from sbsonicconh6001-vm0.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6001-vm0.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.9])
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 08:47:15 +0100
Message-ID: <095398F3EA4971B4FBC631042762C5E25A1D9168@unknown>
Subject: Good evening dear man!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3611
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Hi stranger! it is Vanessa from United Kingdom. 33, but I don't meet, prince in real life. I guessconsider its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our e-mails. Hope, you have a good day! I am good, because I can write, this letter to you! Okay, And you? I thin this is difficult to find soulmate with whom i can be happy and have strong relationship. Friends say about me, that I am sociable girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I am looking for a serious relationships. I have many interests. We can chat about our interests and more, if you will write me back. I will send you my photo, hope you will like my pic. But i belive it good! I'm beautiful, lady with loyal character. I'm single woman and i'm open for new relationship. I can send to you my pictures and i will wait your answer. I'm honest woman with serious mentions to find serious relationship. If you want the same please e-mail. I will wait. Please write me soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Return-Path: <amkmkm.2024@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsonicconh6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.27])
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 11:43:17 +0100
Message-ID: <6FE02F7FFF3257D0405821DA89DEC9BF5B14C2DB@unknown>

Orig IP: 182.22.124.27 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Good day stranger it is Vanessa from United Kingdom. I am 33 years old, but I don't meet, husband in real life. I hink its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our e-mails. Hope, you are ok! I am good, because I can write, first letter to you! Okey, And you? I guess this is not easy to find future husband with whom i can be happy and have string feelings. Friends speaking about me, that I am communicative girl. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a love. I have many interests. We can speak about our interests and more, if you will answer to my message. I will attach my picture, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm beautiful, lady with loyal character. I'm single woman and i'm open for new relationship. I can send to you my fotos and i will wait your answer. I'm honest woman with serious wish to find serious relationship. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please write me soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: 1itt1e.happinezz12@gmail.com

I will be wait your letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <natun81710@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsonicconh5001-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh5001-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.15])
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 05:43:37 +0100
Message-ID: <4C47B00C3186BCF1BC429A974114F1B7F359B41D@unknown>
Subject: Hi person.

Orig IP: 183.79.108.15 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.