Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kazlidya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kazlidya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:43 am

Hello, this is Lidia. I am 37 years old , but I am not from have , my love in real life. I guessconsider it will be good to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are have a good mood! I am Fine, because I can write , this message for you! Ok And you ? I end it's hard to find beloved with whom I can be happy, and family . Friends talk about me, that I am cheerful female. many friends in my life, but they're just friends. I seek a love . I have a lot of hobbies . We can talk about us and more, if you reply me . I will join my photo , hope you will like my photo . But I find it good! I am care, lady with calm characters. I am single and I am ready for find my happy . I can send you my photos and I will wait for your reply . I am honest female with serious mentions to find serious relationship . If you want the same please write to me. I will wait. Please write me back soon! I will be waiting for news.

Header:

Received: from infong-eu297.clienthosting.eu ([82.165.88.69]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:33:38 +0100
Message-ID: <448ighyfvo8v.0af0cc8acbe47c0bd9@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: will

Originating IP: 82.165.88.69
Originating ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se
City: Eichenau
Country of Origin: Germany

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3609
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.