Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Kazlidya@gmail.com

Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:43 am

Hello, this is Lidia. I am 37 years old , but I am not from have , my love in real life. I guessconsider it will be good to get to know you better. We can start from the exchange with one of our letters. Hope you are have a good mood! I am Fine, because I can write , this message for you! Ok And you ? I end it's hard to find beloved with whom I can be happy, and family . Friends talk about me, that I am cheerful female. many friends in my life, but they're just friends. I seek a love . I have a lot of hobbies . We can talk about us and more, if you reply me . I will join my photo , hope you will like my photo . But I find it good! I am care, lady with calm characters. I am single and I am ready for find my happy . I can send you my photos and I will wait for your reply . I am honest female with serious mentions to find serious relationship . If you want the same please write to me. I will wait. Please write me back soon! I will be waiting for news.

Header:

Received: from infong-eu297.clienthosting.eu ([82.165.88.69]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 19:33:38 +0100
Message-ID: <448ighyfvo8v.0af0cc8acbe47c0bd9@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: will

Originating IP: 82.165.88.69
Originating ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se
City: Eichenau
Country of Origin: Germany

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3609
Post a reply