Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:47 pm

Hello man, this is Marina from Moldova. 33, but I don't have, my love in real life. I guessconsider its will be good to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good day! I am Ok, because I can write, this letter to you! Ok, And what about you? I thin this is not easy to find beloved with whom i can be happy and have good family. Friends thinking about me, that I am energetic female. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a man of my dreams. I have many interests. We can chat about us and more, if you will send me letter. I will send you my image, hope you will like my pic. But i belive it good! I'm lovely, emale with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm open for find my happy. I can send to you my photos and i will wait your answer. I'm serious lady with serious mentions to find serious relationship. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please answer soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Received: from sbsonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.154])
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 10:54:21 +0100
Message-ID: <6A2A892F076F63CDAE91A5E13EED894F5F3DCDCF@unknown>
Subject: Good Day To You

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3608
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:32 pm

Hey stranger. I am Marina from Moldova. 33, but I don't meet, man of my dreams in real life. I hink its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good mood! I am Ok, because I can write, this message to you! Okay, And what about you? I guess this is difficult to find right man with whom i can be happy and have great love. Friends say about me, that I am sociable female. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a something serious. I have many hobbys. We can speak about our interests and more, if you will answer to my message. I will send you my picture, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm caring, woman with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm ready for new relationship. I can send to you my fotos and i will wait your letter. I'm honest lady with serious wish to find serious relationship. If you want the same please respond. I will wait. Please reply soon.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Return-Path: <kkkodai22@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5002-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5002-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.28])
To: bestfriendgcb63@gmail.com
Subject: Salutation my dear friend!

Orig IP: 114.110.61.28 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.