Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:47 pm

Hello man, this is Marina from Moldova. 33, but I don't have, my love in real life. I guessconsider its will be good to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good day! I am Ok, because I can write, this letter to you! Ok, And what about you? I thin this is not easy to find beloved with whom i can be happy and have good family. Friends thinking about me, that I am energetic female. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a man of my dreams. I have many interests. We can chat about us and more, if you will send me letter. I will send you my image, hope you will like my pic. But i belive it good! I'm lovely, emale with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm open for find my happy. I can send to you my photos and i will wait your answer. I'm serious lady with serious mentions to find serious relationship. If you want the similar please respond. I will wait. Please answer soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Received: from sbsonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsonicconh6003-vm1.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.154])
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 10:54:21 +0100
Message-ID: <6A2A892F076F63CDAE91A5E13EED894F5F3DCDCF@unknown>
Subject: Good Day To You

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3608

jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:32 pm

Hey stranger. I am Marina from Moldova. 33, but I don't meet, man of my dreams in real life. I hink its will be fantastic to know you better. We can start it from exchange with our letters. Hope, you have a good mood! I am Ok, because I can write, this message to you! Okay, And what about you? I guess this is difficult to find right man with whom i can be happy and have great love. Friends say about me, that I am sociable female. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I looking a something serious. I have many hobbys. We can speak about our interests and more, if you will answer to my message. I will send you my picture, hope you will like my picture. But i belive it good! I'm caring, woman with calm character. I'm single woman and i'm ready for new relationship. I can send to you my fotos and i will wait your letter. I'm honest lady with serious wish to find serious relationship. If you want the same please respond. I will wait. Please reply soon.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: jeffersonia.flower@gmail.com

I will be wait your message.

Header:

Return-Path: <kkkodai22@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5002-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5002-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.28])
To: bestfriendgcb63@gmail.com
Subject: Salutation my dear friend!

Orig IP: 114.110.61.28 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Post a reply