Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariia.frank@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mariia.frank@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:08 am

These days, I began to observe how rashly my life is tick away... Yes, I am so far very away off from senility, but from another side, my current life does not comfort me. And the main reason for this is my lonesomeness, the failure of a second half with whom I would like to be the rest of my life. Yes, I can be security that if I find such a man whom I love, and these feeling is reciprocally, then I will be faithful to him all my rest days. And these are not empty sound, these are mine principles! So I decided to take the first moving and effort to find a person on the Internet. And now you read my message. If you, the same as me, know how bad it is to return to an empty flat, lie down in a cold bed, not have care, affectivity and just the best person in life with whom you can speak at any time, speak thoughts, emotions, experiences, then I think you will understand me and my root why I am writing you. {Maybe we may give each other a opportunity to study each other better and see if we may be a lovely couple or just stay a good friends. If you are interested and you wish to try, then I will wait for your soon reply. By the way, my name is Mariana, My age is 28 years old. You may notice my photo in conjunction to this message. I wish to ask you, if you are tired of loneliness, disillusion and wish to change your life, just answer to this short note. I totally do not care what’s your age, skin color or life situation. I suppose that true beauty are deep in the soul of a person, and true kindliness is in his heart. If my ideas are similar to you, I will expect for your response early. I'm sorry if I wasted your time and you are not interested in my letter. Have a nice day. Please email me: mariia.frank @ outlook . com

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@seznam.cz>
Received: from host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru (host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru [89.22.234.195])
Subject: Greetings!!!) I am Mariana !!!
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 09:33:17 +0100 (CET)
Message-Id: <3FN.1}kB7.5sMqLaKYfxs.1ZtCRD@seznam.cz>
X-Mailer: szn-ebox-5.0.138

Originating IP: 89.22.234.195
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3607
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.