Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

mariia.frank@outlook.com

Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:08 am

These days, I began to observe how rashly my life is tick away... Yes, I am so far very away off from senility, but from another side, my current life does not comfort me. And the main reason for this is my lonesomeness, the failure of a second half with whom I would like to be the rest of my life. Yes, I can be security that if I find such a man whom I love, and these feeling is reciprocally, then I will be faithful to him all my rest days. And these are not empty sound, these are mine principles! So I decided to take the first moving and effort to find a person on the Internet. And now you read my message. If you, the same as me, know how bad it is to return to an empty flat, lie down in a cold bed, not have care, affectivity and just the best person in life with whom you can speak at any time, speak thoughts, emotions, experiences, then I think you will understand me and my root why I am writing you. {Maybe we may give each other a opportunity to study each other better and see if we may be a lovely couple or just stay a good friends. If you are interested and you wish to try, then I will wait for your soon reply. By the way, my name is Mariana, My age is 28 years old. You may notice my photo in conjunction to this message. I wish to ask you, if you are tired of loneliness, disillusion and wish to change your life, just answer to this short note. I totally do not care what’s your age, skin color or life situation. I suppose that true beauty are deep in the soul of a person, and true kindliness is in his heart. If my ideas are similar to you, I will expect for your response early. I'm sorry if I wasted your time and you are not interested in my letter. Have a nice day. Please email me: mariia.frank @ outlook . com

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@seznam.cz>
Received: from host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru (host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru [89.22.234.195])
Subject: Greetings!!!) I am Mariana !!!
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 09:33:17 +0100 (CET)
Message-Id: <3FN.1}kB7.5sMqLaKYfxs.1ZtCRD@seznam.cz>
X-Mailer: szn-ebox-5.0.138

Originating IP: 89.22.234.195
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3607
Post a reply