Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

freegerlmoldwoman@outlook.com

Thu May 23, 2024 10:52 am

Hi, are you gonna be available this Mai holidays? I really think that an actual gathering is a lot better than internet interaction. I am going to receive my very own holiday escape this Mai and we can easily meet together at that point. What do you think? I have included my recent photograph, tell me your actual thoughts and opinions?

Header:

Return-Path: <376261@student.baxter.vic.edu.au>
Received: from PSAPR03MB5333.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::72dd:1c63:fca4:ac04]) by
Message-ID: <af21d279adbb444f29f3ba11e545efe48329cc95@student.baxter.vic.edu.au>
Reply-To: Angela <freegerlmoldwoman@outlook.com>
Subject: hello what’s up.
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:27:29 +0300

Samatovaprince@hotmail.com

Thu May 23, 2024 10:55 am

comfortable mr. Lively,
salute)

Let's small talk;) Do U wish to meet me?
Im clear babe living in Kyrgyz Republic;)
At this moment I'm look up great gentleman. This is Email box for contact is Samatovaprince@hotmail.com .

I will reply to You my photo:-)

Header:

Return-Path: <prvs=18570ba3dc=fery@man-mn.co.id>
Received: from miranda602 by man-mn.co.id (MDaemon PRO v9.6.1) with ESMTP id md50000936660.msg for
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 07:38:04 -0500
Subject: ola! How are u? My Mr. Cute! May be You are able to defeat talks!
X-MDRemoteIP: 201.158.48.90
Message-Id: <20240507055715.2D1F72908B54@jakarta1.man-mn.co.id>

Orig IP: 201.158.48.90 | Orig ISP: Cablecolor S.a. | City: Tegucigalpa | Country: Honduras

Re: Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

Fri May 24, 2024 10:49 am

Date: 23 May 2024 at 23:41:35 BST
To:
Subject: I am waiting for your letter and your very pretty photos with joy and impatience
Reply-To: lika A <anzhelika@akimovka.com>
Oh hi there! Spring is out soon. Is there a woman along with whom you can follow this season of flowers along? a happier girl and choose the right guy. Possibly, that person is you. Would you prefer us to be familiar with one another far better and wait to see exactly where it takes us? I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole! make some effort to get this is incredible happiness! Now I'm doing it! and I give you more information about myself and send more than mine photo! Okay?

Stolen image of Sylwia Pie
Attachments
lika.jpg

Fri May 24, 2024 10:52 am

Salute) original Mister chic.

shaky girl42 <cortes_gomariz@eresmas.com>

r You ready?

I'm kindhearted Lady staying in Russian Federation.
Now I'm looking for unsurpassable male from United States of America)

What State are You from? I'm going to send You my photos.

This is my e-mail box is: Milanakozba@gmail.com !

Fri May 24, 2024 6:07 pm

do you want to know me? I wish to worrisome speak! my indispensable Mr. Charming!

Miss Gulnaz <pal@dylyver.com>

invite:-)
Let's try to talk;-)

May U do me a favor;) Im single peerless Woman, At this moment Im looking for friendly man:) Write me: kristiananoskova94@outlook.com :-)

I can reply to You my photos) bye

Sun May 26, 2024 5:33 pm

Good Day Dear!

Lonelyyh Lonelyib <buyoshoji@nyc.odn.ne.jp>

Howdy! I am begging you to read my mail to the end cause I could not make up my mind for a long time to send a letter to you. It's not in my nature to send mails to the men first. My parents called me Anel. I'm really 35 y.o.My place of birth is Kazakhstan. I'm a frank and sincere girl. I am trying to find trust-based relationship only, based on love and complete faith in the reliability. Age gap isn't a real problem for me. I have got 2 universaty degrees and I am working as a doc of Highest Category. Also, I have worked in some different foreign countries for several times and I have visited some foreign countries too. I spend too much time working and it is high time to search for a an other half with whom I would be able to form a serious bond. If u are looking for a true and plain-spoken girl, likely we will manage to form relationship. In my email I send to u a photoof me. Hope u'll like my pic and you will answer me back. In your response I'll be really glad to take notice of your return photographs and to gain some details of u. I will write you back as soom as I get your letter. It is important: I 'm not going to play any games and I'm not gonna send any pictures of nude me. If u are tend to have images of nude me or to have my money, I am begging u not to answer this note. But if you're a single man who's ready for the trust-based relationships, I will be very pleased to have your mail. Let me know me please regarding yourself and your fatherland. It would be very captivating to get some information about this.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private email: kaz.dental.ppv@gmail.com

I beg u to write a response quickly, ANEL,
Attachments
DSC_75122.jpg

Sun May 26, 2024 5:34 pm

bonghjornu) I hope u can successful talks) My vivid.

Miss wideeyedgirl <felix@johnjcontracting.com>

Vide;-)
My adorable Mister interesting! I am lonely stylish Babe in Russian Federation. At this moment I am searching for beneficent guy from US:) What State are You from? I'll reply to You my picture;)

E-mail at anastasiases123@gmail.com . Thank you anyway

Mon May 27, 2024 12:56 pm

Greetings my new pen-friend,

Ladyku Ladyqj <kojima-mame@syd.odn.ne.jp>

Howdy! I am begging you to read this e-mail up to the finish as I couldn't make up my mind 4 a long time to write a e-mail to you. It isn't my style to write emails to the men 1st. My mom and dad named me ANEL. I am 35 years of age.My place of birth is Kazakhstan. I am a true and open lady. I am searching for trustful relations only, based on strong feelings and complete faith in the reliability. The age difference isn't the serious problem for me. I have got two universaty degrees and I'm a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked overseas 4 some times and I have visited different countries too. I work a lot and it's time to try to find a better half with whom I could be able to make a long-term connection. If you are looking for a true and open woman, likely we'll manage to form bond. In the mail I send to u an imageof me. I hope u will find enjoyable my image and u'll write me back as soon as possible. In your response I will be so pleased to see your return photographs and to obtain some facts about u. I will write u back immediately after I get your response. It is too important: I 'm not going to play any games at all and I'm not going to show any photos of bare me. If u have a wish to have pics of nude me or to get my money, I am making a request u not to answer my mail. And if you are an unmarried male who's ready 4 the trust-based relationships, I will be very pleased to obtain your letter. Tell please regarding yourself and your mother country. It will be be too captivating to learn about this.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: kaz.dental.ppv@gmail.com

I am asking you to write a reaction ASAP, Anel.
Attachments
PIC_62267.jpg
Post a reply