Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tommybill - singleanddivorced - johnmartins3008@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:59 pm

tommybill
Sexuality: Straight
About Me: Am very calm and honest down to earth and always want to see others happy come close you will know more

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3595
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:02 pm

Chatlog to be read from bottom to top:

10/21/2022 3:21:06 PM Here it is johnmartins3008@gmail.com
9/27/2022 2:28:26 PM Okay it’s fine thanks you can send me your email and I will mail you okay
7/10/2022 4:09:54 PM I will really like to tell you about my self can I have your cell phone number please
7/10/2022 4:08:04 PM How are you doing today beautiful I hope you are having a wonderful day I must confess you are a very good looking woman can I have your number so that we can text if you don’t mind
4/28/2022 3:17:55 PM Hello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm

Hello how are you doing over there today I hope you are good and having a wonderful day I have been waiting for your text I am glad you mail me now good morning and what is your time over there now ?

Tommy bill

Header:

Return-Path: <johnmartins3008@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 02:07:41 -0800
Message-ID: <CALPimRmeunyO_jSJwPkejZ6YLRToxmDZkcHcOht-2OafU2GBnQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:

Hello how are you doing over there I hope you are good and having a wonderful morning it’s 3am here in the morning it’s nice to read from you it’s really brighten my day with a smile on my face I am sorry for late responds I am a very busy man after work I don’t check on my Emails .. that was why I ask for your cell phone number so that we can get to call each other and also for me to hear your beautiful voice below are my pictures on the attached.. I will love you to send me some pictures of you too after reading my message have a sweet day

Tommy bill

Okay that is fine can you at least send me your cell phone number so I can call you to get to hear your lovely voice if you don’t mind we can get to talk much more on the cell phone I will be waiting for your responds thank you

Tommy bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:07 pm

I am not going to blow up your phone I am going to call on your free time . Meanwhile how was your day today I hope you had a wonderful day today …. And if I may ask where do you work ?and what part of the United States are you chatting from … and please respond on time thanks

Tommy bill

Okay that is nice to hear I am a rig engineer and I stay alone in my house I have a duplex house with a garden and … I base here in Los Angeles California and I really need a life partner in my life a woman that will love me for who I am a loving caring and understanding woman that i can trust with whole of my life because I believe in truth , honesty … I always make sure my partner finds happiness in me … I am a very calm and honest man I love going out for dinner and wine test .. I love to learn new things in my life and I am willing to do anything to keep my relationship happy .. I will love to hear from you soon as possible okay… I guess your day is going very well

Tommy bill

Yes I am enjoying a nice weekend but you are on my heart and I was thinking about you so I came to check up on you here please can you send me your phone number so I can text you on your phone because it’s seems that our communication it’s so slow here

Tommy bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:09 pm

Hello good morning beautiful how are you doing over there I hope you are good I am not a stranger to you anymore I want to get to know you more and be close to you , I am not always here on the email .. what are your plans for the future .. I will really like to know …

Tommy bill

Okay that is very sweet to hear you sound like a very hard working woman just like me … what are your free time and what do you like doing on your free time … what are your favourite meal you like to eat … do you like going out for dinner I hope you re going to have a very wonderful day today.. it’s always a pleasure to hear from you every day it’s makes me happy each day … have a sweet wonderful day today and be blessed

Tommy bill

Hello my darling how are you doing I am so sorry I reply late I have been so busy with lots of work how has your day been I hope you are good and you are having a wonderful day my darling … it’s has been a very stressful day for me because I had a lot of work on my desk … but I am glad to read from you my darling I hope you are not going to work too hard today my darling

Tommy bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:10 pm

Hello my darling how are you doing I hope you are good I am so sorry I have been so busy with lot of work that is why I took time to respond back in time how did your weekend goes I hope you enjoyed it and had a great time today and hoping to read from you soon darling

Ohh I am sorry about the snow my darling over there I hope you are going to have a wonderful blessed day today I am always busy with work there is a contract I am expecting now and that is a very big contract that I have been waiting for that is why I am always busy and reply late …. I ask for your cell phone number the last time could you please send it to me it’s gonna be better and easier to communicate

Thanks
Tommy bill

Okay that is fine to read from you thanks for the number I will love to call you and get to hear your lovely voice if you don’t mine my darling And how is your business going I hope you ate doing very great on your business my darling I which you all the best Please let me know when I can cell you to hear your wonderful voice darling

Tommy bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm

Okay darling I try to call you honey but you don’t pick up your calls sweetheart.. I wanted to hear your sweet voice darling I hope you had a nice day today my darling ?

Hello my darling I am very sorry I have not been able to come on my email I have been busy with work and stuff I was out for a contract interview for my new coming contract because it’s very big contract that I really have been waiting for a very long time now … I really miss talking to you darling I tried calling you on your cell phone but it’s not going through I wanted to hear your beautiful voice my love I am sorry for late responds I will be waiting to hear from you my darling kisses

I am sorry about that my darling what are you doing now my darling ?

I miss talking to you I was waiting for your email I hope your day is going well my darling?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:15 pm

Hello my darling good evening how are you doing I hope you are good and having a wonderful day today you are very quiet I hope all is fine with you my darling I will love to read from you sweetheart soon okay kisses

Yes darling my day was wonderful darling I am sorry I replied late Honey I was busy with a new contract I am fighting for my love I will be going to the final interview today my love please sweetheart you have to keep me in your prayers okay so that I can win the contract we are seven in number going for the final interview today my love and I will let you know how the interview goes when I am back from it okay my darling … I hope you are going to have a sweet wonderful day today my queen I will be waiting to read from you soon darling kisses

Hello darling how are you doing why are you quiet my darling

Hello my darling I am very sorry about that I hope you are getting better now my darling I am in United Kingdom ( UK ) for my contract remember the contract I told you about that I was waiting for I finally got the contract and I am in UK now carrying out the contract arrangements I just arrived here in UK two days ago and I just checked my mail today and I saw your message my darling how is everything going with you sweetheart I have been trying to call your cell phone but it don’t go through why is that happening I really wanted to hear your voice okay I will always be in touch with you my darling and I will be waiting to read from you soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 pm

Hello my darling how are you doing today i hope you are good and having a wonderful day my darling i am sorry I replied you late I was busy at my work site all day I just got back to my hotel room now and it’s 8:28pm here I am having my dinner now my darling I hope your day went very well my darling I hope to read from you soon

Hello honey how are you doing I am sorry I respond late I was busy with work my darling I hope you are warm my darling And how are you feeling now sweetheart I want you to be strong for me okay you are always in my heart and in my thinking marry Christmas in advance to you my darling

Hello my darling how are you doing I hope all is well with you my darling I am sorry I replied late because I was very busy with my contract and others and I also spoke with my daughter and told her about you I hope you had a wonderful Christmas my darling I am sorry I did not send you a gift you know I am working on my contract here and my i done here I am going to bring your gifts for you my darling kisses and have a sweet day today hope to read from you soon

Hello my darling good morning how are you doing over there today I hope you are good and having a wonderful day my darling I am sorry I replied late I was very busy with work and I could not check my mail… I am having some difficulties here my darling my master card got block here in UK I could not access it I have send a message to my bank I hope all get better …. I missed you darling I hope you are strong and having a nice celebration hope to read from your soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm

Good morning My love, how're you doing? I miss talking to you. It's been a busy day for me, i just got back to my room now, How is your day going, my sweetheart?

I told you about my card that was blocked. I have been on a call with my bank and all and still nothing, It's really stressing me out, I really wish i don't have to experience this shit and all over here.

I miss you so much my love. What's your plan for tonight ?

Good morning my love.
Do you know why the sun rises every morning? ...
The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are mine, and I am yours. ... i miss you always.

Honey i am going to ask you to do something for me and i hope you are going to do it ? Please let me know honey ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.