Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Angela - angeli@heerton.com

Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:21 pm

Good afternoon.
How are you?|Hello, how are you?|Hello, how are you?|
I hope you were not too surprised when you received my letter.|I'll take the responsibility to start our acquaintance.|We don't know each other, but I want to start our acquaintance.|
Now is the time of high technology and I think that writing can better show the inner world and human thoughts |. We live in the 21st century when everything is automated and high technologies take precedence over simple human communication.|In this difficult time for all people, simple human communication is forgotten and I really want to find such a man.|
I mean, I don't just want virtual fun.| I don't want simple communication, but I want to find my soul mate.|I'm looking for my only man with whom I'll be happy.|
I hope that you have carefully read my thoughts and wishes in this letter.|I think you support my views on life and moral values.|I hope to find mutual understanding and support for my attitude towards life.|
My name is Angela, I am 35 years old,
I've been ready for a happy future together for a long time.|I want to find my only man.|I'm trying to find happiness and my soul mate.|
I am a simple girl, without a model appearance, I can cook very tasty and always listen to my man's opinion.|I am a kind and sincere girl without bad habits with a good education.|I am a cheerful and cheerful girl with moral family values.|
I want to meet a simple person who can accept me for who I really am.|I am trying to find a man who has taken place as a person who will perceive me with dignity and respect.|I dream of reciprocity in a relationship and I want to meet a man with whom I will spend together the rest of their lives in harmony and happiness.|
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and who you work for.| I will be very glad if you answer me and tell me about your life and hobbies.| I hope you will answer me mutually and tell me your outlook on life and some information about yourself.|
I am waiting for your letter! Respectfully, Angela.

Header:

Received: from [77.40.33.88] (port=58569 helo=oeqf)
Message-ID: <DBDE683B30E4CA79A5A0E956C2EF7B8B@agelessbeautymakeup.com>
Reply-To: "Angela" <angeli@heerton.com>
Subject: Hey! we must definitely meet you!
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:59:59 +0300
Organization: angeli@heerton.com

Originating IP: 77.40.33.88
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3569

Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Good afternoon.
I hope you were not too surprised when you received my letter.|I'll take the responsibility to start our acquaintance.|We don't know each other, but I want to start our acquaintance.|
Now is the time of high technology and I think that writing can better show the inner world and human thoughts |. We live in the 21st century when everything is automated and high technologies take precedence over simple human communication.|In this difficult time for all people, simple human communication is forgotten and I really want to find such a man.|
I mean, I don't just want virtual fun.| I don't want simple communication, but I want to find my soul mate.|I'm looking for my only man with whom I'll be happy.|
I hope that you have carefully read my thoughts and wishes in this letter.|I think you support my views on life and moral values.|I hope to find mutual understanding and support for my attitude towards life.|
I've been ready for a happy future together for a long time.|I want to find my only man.|I'm trying to find happiness and my soul mate.|
I am a simple girl, without a model appearance, I can cook very tasty and always listen to my man's opinion.|I am a kind and sincere girl without bad habits with a good education.|I am a cheerful and cheerful girl with moral family values.|
I want to meet a simple person who can accept me for who I really am.|I am trying to find a man who has taken place as a person who will perceive me with dignity and respect.|I dream of reciprocity in a relationship and I want to meet a man with whom I will spend together the rest of their lives in harmony and happiness.|
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and who you work for.| I will be very glad if you answer me and tell me about your life and hobbies.| I hope you will answer me mutually and tell me your outlook on life and some information about yourself.|

Header:

Return-Path: <wedstrijd@avsprint.nl>
Received: from [77.40.33.88] (helo=errkrq) by filter5.spamservice.nl with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:AES128-GCM-
Message-ID: <5C59EFBCB7634DFE22276ED1459719D5@avsprint.nl>
Reply-To: Angela <angeli@heerton.com>
Subject: Good morning !, we should definitely meet you! :-)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 20:29:26 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.33.88 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

angeli@heerton.com

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:17 pm

Good afternoon.

Header:

Return-Path: <wedstrijd@avsprint.nl>
Received: from [77.40.33.88] (helo=bdnneos) by filter5.spamservice.nl with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:AES128-GCM-
Message-ID: <D9DC6A3932E6C87BA7A2EB54C0C2A0F8@avsprint.nl>
Subject: Do you have my last letter? :)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:40:30 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.33.88 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:22 pm

Good afternoon.

Header:

Return-Path: <contato@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br>
Received: from qtxtr (unknown [77.40.33.88]) (Authenticated sender: contato@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br) by
Message-ID: <6A6FD98A81557BC8141158E7735E811E@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br>
Subject: Hey
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 17:21:27 +0300

Post a reply