Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hilton John <bestguyinlove@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hilton John <bestguyinlove@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 pm

On net log,

Hello to you baby. How are you doing today. Compliments of the season to you. i hope life has been good to you. I am john, 49, i am a doctor in the making and a cardiologist surgeon in the profession. I came across your profile and became interested. i will love to get to know more about you and hope we can be more than just a friend. i hope to read from you now. i bring you warm greetings.
John

thank you baby. how are you today. hope all is well with you. i want to chat with you and get to know you more better. i will be waiting to ready from you now. bestguyinlove@yahoo.com thank you

Hello xxx. how are you and thanks for getting back to me no matter how late it could be. really, i appreciate that so much. i think we miss each other when we come online. dont you think it will be good if we can plan our meeting. it will be my pleasure to call you. can you please give me your number. i will call you and we make a schedule of when we can meet online for a serious chat. i am very interested in you and i want us to make good relationship together. a relationship where there will be no need for divorce. plse i wait to read from you. thank you. Dr. John

Profile elements:

John Hilton - bestguyinlove
online male - 48 years, Chicago, United States
595 visitors since 25 February 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Hilton John <bestguyinlove@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Email:

am fine thank you baby. how are you doing and how is life with you. please i love to know more about you and will love to chat with you. please tell me how possible this will be. hope to read from you soon. thank you. Dr. John

Header:

Received: from [41.203.64.129]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

Email Sender: bestguyinlove@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.203.64.129
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
John Hilton
Senior Head Surgeon at Contracted Based Heart Surgeon
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From San Diego, California
I really love my Job and saving life is all i care about. Being a Cardiologist is the dream am glad to achieve and happy at all time to fulfill my oath of profession. All glory be to God
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.