Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harryjohn13@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harryjohn13@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:40 pm

Is my pleasure to write you. My name is Doctor John. I'm from United Kingdom grown up in Maryland in United State i'm 54 year old. i'm working with Red Cross as a medical doctor in Syria. i am a sincere man. My dear i know we never meet each other before but sometimes in life. You have to release trust for each other. because no one can make I really need someone to trust and work together as one family. I pray and fast for 7 days before i get in touch with you. please if your interesting to know me. kindly reply my email. for more details and explanation, my best regard.

Thanks Doctor john

Header:

Return-Path: <harryjohn13@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:12:03 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: john harry <harryjohn13@aol.com>
To: john harry <harryjohn13@aol.com>
Message-ID: <174855131.1304532.1668157923438@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: hi
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.20826 aolwebmail
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harryjohn13@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:20 pm

Reply received:

Hello my dear friend.
Thank you for your message. I am glad to communicate with you. I will like to start by telling you that I have a pure heart. which leads me in everything I do in life. that's why I hesitate to contact you after reading your message and some other things about you that is personal to me. As I said my name is Dr john D Clark. I am a doctor working with our medical team here in Syria. the British medical organisation sent us on assignment here in Yemen. I am working with United Nation Red Cross as a doctor. but I am a British citizen. I am 54 years. I am a sincere man. I lost my late Wife in accident Since then life has never been easy with me coupled with my work. but I hope my meeting you will bring a new life and bring happiness once again to me. In addition. my reason to seek a relationship from your country is because I want to settle down and establish my own hospital in your Country as soon as I come back from this mission in three to four months time. I want to build a happy family hopefully with you. because something make me to believes in you after reading your message. though I have not seen you face to face. but I believe in my instincts. moreover I have something very important to tell you about me. but I first want to know more of you. and I also want you to make me to trust you What are your hobbies. Interest. Life style. Religious believe, and Plans for life? : For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports. including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious a Catholic christian. my plans for my future is to find a partner and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the military doctor etc.I attached my picture for you to see me, please my dear i will like you to tell me everything about you and your work as well. along with your photos.Finally. it is my desire to let you know that everything I am looking for is to build a good relationship because I am very lonely and very soon I will come back from Syria. and I want to open my own hospital in your country and also face my family and be happy again. My dear let me hear from you so that we can continue. God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.
Have a nice day and smiles.
Yours Faithfully
Dr john Clark.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3547
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:12 pm

"Dr John Clark" is now "Dr. John Harry"...

Hello dear,
Please I want you to carefully read the content of this message and get back to me as soon as possible. I want you to consider everything I am going to tell you very seriously

My name is Dr. John Harry, I am from Bangor in UK, but I am on assignment with our emergency medical team here in Syria for the past nine months,

I acquired three million four hundred thousand United state Dollars ( US$ 3.400.000.00 ) from the contract I did with the United Nations medical supply program here in Syria, I was given a contract to supply antibiotics and I invested my life time earnings into this contract. I even had to borrow some money from my bank. to complete the money I had to supply the antibiotics to hospitals in Syria. but I am very worried now because, two months ago, our director was attacked by the rebels, and he had a very serious injury which he was unable to handle his responsibilities here in Syria, so the organisation replaced him with another director, but since the new director came things has changed, the man is very greedy, we were seven doctors that was giving the contract, now the new director has confiscated the money which three of the doctors acquired from the contract, and they are sharing the money to themselves

I am telling you all this because i know only you can help me and I need your help to secure this money I acquired from the contract, because this is my only hope to establish my own hospital. this is my life time savings. and it will be painful to allow other people to take advantage of their superiority to confiscate my hard earn money and to frustrate my life. I want you to know that I have no choice because if I deliver this money into your country through a delivery company i will be happy and relax. that is why i need your help. I have no choice than to trust you to secure this money for me in a safe place. our assignment here in Syria will finish within two or three months time and I will come over to meet you in your country, I will compensate you with 30% of the total money and I will use the balance to open my own hospital.

I deposited the money in a delivery company, I already made all the arrangement with the delivery company for the delivery of the money, all I want you to do is to receive the money and invest it on my behalf, and we must keep this transaction highly confidential until you receive the money, and there is no risk involved in this transaction because the united nation knows about the contract I did to acquire the money, I will be coming back from Syria within two or three months time and I will come over to your country.

Thanks for your understanding, please reply to me very urgently

best regards

Dr. John Harry,

Header:

Return-Path: <harryjohn13@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 21:17:03 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: john harry <harryjohn13@aol.com>
Message-ID: <863405882.77225.1668460623135@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Reply received:

Thanks for your reply, my dear i told you about my plan for an investment in your country and that i want the fund to be secured. Presently i am here in the military camp Syria for peace keeping mission due to the crisis in Syria. Secondly i want to relocate to your country to start up a good business venture.

My drear i need more prove and trust, don't be angry, because i want to handle my future to you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Syria as a military Doctor who treat injured people. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message and it is only USA soldiers and people from the USA white house, that can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as a military Doctor staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am not married. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, i know that God will help us

Finally, i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us, because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire Fund to your care, because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.
1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3:Your Age
4: Direct Phone Number
5: Your Profession
6: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.
On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand. (Face to Face) Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of your self and remain bless.
Regards From.
Dr John
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mikeshepherd002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:46 am

Form Submitted On: 2023-06-06

What name did the scammer use?: Mike Shepherd

How old did the scammer say they were?: 56

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Google chat

Scammer's email address if you have it.: mikeshepherd002@gmail.com

Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: None

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Just found out. Will block and end contact

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: He's good
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.