Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Donjacob19 - Militarymix - donjacob1969@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:05 pm

Oh okay dear I will be waiting to hear from you as early as possible tomorrow morning,I really appreciate you

Hello , good morning I hope you had a sweet night rest? Hoping to hear from you soon dear

Hello are you there ??
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Oh I hope you are good I have been hoping to hear from you since morning I would ask if they have another legitimate agent then I would forward the account to you,plz I'm sorry If I had caused any inconveniences

Hey I won't like to you,you could notice for hours I didn't reply,reason being was that I was so perplexed,I would have rather ask you to go to a Bitcoin ATM to help me buy some Bitcoin then I would just send you my wallet address,I'm having serious issues with my bank account, someone somewhere,hacked it few weeks back,I still don't know who that is that is what is making me ask for money from you,and I need this money badly if you can help me out maybe you should just to a Bitcoin ATM near buy Bitcoin worth the amount you want to send me then I will just send you my Bitcoin wallet address or better still if you can do cash deposit to any account I give to you next,plz Shayna you are the only one that's been supportive at the moment and I really appreciate your generosity and kindness over me plz do this for me dear

I won't lie to you,plz go extra mike for me on this one this thing is getting late and I don't reach you easily just because we chat on email but that's not bad,so far we communicate, I'm begging you,I would have prefer sending you my own personal account but there are issues on ground and I can't take the risk,so all my efforts won't be in vain,so just do this for me please

3BdZRSbPVdsKJpe3KQ7LEjws2r2wSa1xX7

That is my Bitcoin wallet address

Bank name : Bank of America
Name on account: J. D.
Account number : 00439011XXXX
Routine number : 107000327

This is another bank information

Do you know why I want this to be fast Hun,the agent also accept Bitcoin on a norms but I think I possibly send the Bitcoin myself but you see for the bank it's still going to be on Monday that is my fear dear, no time at all
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:04 pm

Okay dear hope we live to see tomorrow,I hope you are enjoying your day??

Good morning ,hope had a great night rest?, please don't forget to go to the bank this morning.

Hey ,are you there I'm still waiting for you,I hope you don't forget to go to the bank today..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

donjacob127@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:00 pm

Hello I hope you are going even at all i have to know if you are doing good, because it's unusual of you not replying my messages

Header:

Return-Path: <donjacob127@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:47:24 -0400
Message-ID: <CAKqkEjws_U-bB62yAQaxSTmkK1-fioDhB4EPkf-KRucsVL47tw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

donjacob1969@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:37 pm

Hi hi hi I still don't know if yiubuse this email,but I'm still wondering,wherever you are I wish you could just reply me,just say hi and give me some hope,I didn't forget you,but I needed to give you sometime since you did not reply my messages,I'm being scared all these while,but what did I know,even the project I needed the money for the other time everything fell off because I later got the money from a Female friend,I'm just saying hi to you wherever you are,I'm still expecting your messages, thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:56 pm

I'm pretty sure you alive,I think I have tried this is the last time chatting with and without you I have tried all my best you chose to keep mom bye
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.