Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rober1234 - Singleanddivorced - roberkimaiga@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:21 pm

Another scammer abusing the stolen images of Thomas Lindegaard Madsen.
There is a dedicated topic here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70009&p=199754&hilit=Thomas+Lindegaard+Madsen#p199754

rober1234
Sexuality: Straight
About Me: Loving and caring

Capture2.PNG

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1518

Chatlog:
3/14/2022: Hello dear,you can write me on my email id roberkimaiga@gmail.com if you do mind
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:23 pm

please on what platform you got my message?

Header:

Return-Path: <roberkimaiga@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:42:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAXv+=yGiVMZ5a0164OTM-8CN_vG5d7mHpe-Pd6HO80m6mXUcw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: You asked me to write to you.

hello dear please its okay where are you from?I give you my email so we can know
ourself more better if you dont mind

wow that so nice,are you on facebook?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:25 pm

I would love to say thanks for your reply to my messages.Most especially for dropping your email address to enable me write you about myself.I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from? Okay, my names are Rober Siele Nelson Kimaiga.But you can call me Nelson.I am an engineer by profession working with a shipping company here in the United State as the director of operations in the ship engine room, I have been with the company for 20 years and I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr.kimaiga siele of the blessed memory. I had my decree at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth.

I was married before but lost my wife after a long battle with cancer in 2014 . May her soul rest in peace. I have one one son, his name is BENJAMIN, and his 18years old. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I am a really easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person.I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:27 pm

That is very lovely how old are you?

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for our life, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

yes i do my dear,my birthday is may 26th 1970

please can you come online here by 22:30GMT so we can have a good conversation,
see you there love.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:28 pm

I just want to drop you a line or two to tell you how much I appreciate a good friend like you. They say, nothing is accident in this life. Things happen because they are meant to be, and no matter what you do, you can’t evade or escape something that is already ordained from above. This is the reason why I thank God, for every good friend that he has given me. For me, every friend that comes my way is a special message from God, somehow telling me that he cares for me and wants to cheer me up.

For a good friend can really put a smile to one’s face even if you are sad. A friend has the power to lift your spirit when you’re feeling down. A friend can comfort and lighten the burden in your heart and make you forget your problems even for just a while. But most of all, a friend is a friend just by being there.

And for this, I say, thank you for being my friend.

My dearest, your local time please come online here
lets chat baby
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:38 pm

So you can tell me the time you will be here to check your email.

attach are my pictures,please send me your picture my dear
take good care of yourself.

you are pretty good baby are you on facebook?

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your goals and dreams, your interests, your nature of job,and anything else you want to tell me.I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:41 pm

I just want to drop you a line or two to tell you how much I appreciate a good friend like you. They say, nothing is an accident in this life. Things happen because they are meant to be, and no matter what you do, you can’t evade or escape something that is already ordained from above. This is the reason why I thank God, for every good friend that he has given me. For me, every friend that comes my way is a special message from God, somehow telling me that he cares for me and wants to cheer me up.

For a good friend can really put a smile on one's face even if you are sad. A friend has the power to lift your spirit when you’re feeling down. A friend can comfort and lighten the burden in your heart and make you forget your problems even for just a while. But most of all, a friend is a friend just by being there.

And for this, I say, thank you for being my friend.

Yeah my weekend is just starting and im looking towards it to be good.
how are you doing my lovely friend?

Do you have a cell number?phone
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:41 pm

It’s always nice hearing from you and to enjoy your messages; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.

To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.

Though it will be nice for you to know the meaning of friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don’t even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can’t really express that meaning, but it’s good to know that there’s someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don’t fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don’t hesitate to show their point of view. That’s what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

I know you consider me to be your friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be a good friend to you as you may be to me.

My dear friend, always count on me and receive a hug and kisses.

Take care and have a lovely day.

So nice to hear from you once again, thank you so much for everything and please understand I do appreciate your friendship for finding it in your heart to accept my friendship. As I write this, I barely know anything about you. We are growing apart, geographically and emotionally. It’s no one’s fault, we have our own lives to live. We are different people headed in different directions. I want you to understand how important you are to me as a friend and how important you will always be. You are important to me in a very different and most unusual way, no matter what may happen down the road or what terrible event may befall, now you have a friend in me you can always count on. I want the world for you. I want what is best for you, no matter what that means. I want to see you grow, even if from afar, be well. I am grateful to have you.

I am a better person for having been your friend. I will look forward to that day when we will introduce our partners to each other.

Be good always,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:43 pm

yeah it good you enjoy your self mylove

can i have your cell phone number?

it's really sad news,i sent you a request on a messenger please you need to accept it.

I send you request on hangout accept it....give me your phone number my love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:45 pm

you make me love you but i can't reach you when i want to do so.

how are you?

I miss you so much,i need to talk with you often

my day is going well and you?,i really miss you so much
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.