Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonbradley590 - Singleanddivorced - Jasonbradley590@gmail.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jasonbradley590 - Singleanddivorced - Jasonbradley590@gmail.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:56 pm

jasonbradley590
Sexuality: Straight
About Me:
I’m a God fearing man who and I’m ready to settle down with my heaven sent

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3458

Chatlog:

6/6/2022 Hello I’m Jason Bradley By name single woman never married and without no kids yet seeking for a comment relationship built in full trust and honesty with the rights woman and would like to correspond more and see what the future holds for us both , let me have your email address or cell digits so we can Communicate more & my Contact details is Jasonbradley590@gmail.com or add me on Google Chat .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jasonbradley590@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:05 am

Add me on google chat so we can get to know more about each other…jasonbradley590@gmail.com
Or you can send me your email address

Header:

Return-Path: < jasonbradley590@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 19:58:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKv5UK+3PYq97UDYAzXcNjuUG7HofiB0a=6Z0oVFO2DxJoOYvw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: from Singleanddivorced

Get it downloaded dear it’s gonna help us both
What do you for a living if i may ask
I really wanna know you and I’ll be so glad if you allow me to be your man

Not getting to read from you is getting me so worried
I hope you are ok dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:07 am

Hello there my eight wonder,lol.

Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.
Forgive my manners, i am Jason Bradley,I’m an independent contractor of international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from Africa to middle east and far east asia and i also supply building materials to construction companies and also to my customers overseas.But really i am hanging the hat next year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realise that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart,lol. I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol. I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.
I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best colour?whats your best meal?e.t.c

PS:I would like you to create a google chat account so we can get to talk more often and know more about each each other

Your new friend

Jason

I wish we can get to talk more often angel eyes

I would really like to text you more often
Can you get a google chat account so we can get to talk more often
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:11 am

So tell me about your self and can I see pics of yourself if you don’t mind hun

I’m a widower and I have son
How old are you and can I see pics of you please

I would really like to text you more often
Can you get a google chat account so we can get to talk more often

Not getting to read from you is getting me so worried
I hope you are ok dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:13 am

I believe you have a point but I’m not getting younger for any silly games but I’m looking for a long term relationship that would lead to marriage and I’ll surely treat my woman like the only girl in the world

PS:can you use this email to set up a google chat account we can text on an get to talk more often my angel

Jason

Hello my wonderful one. How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol. I get a good glow on my face just to read from you. Wonderful. How was you?. I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all through till now,lol.i woke up late, i think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.
What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person,wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy knowledge.. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather.I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.
i love to read from you soon..

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:15 am

What do you need to know about me cos I’m always as open as a book with you so you can tell me anything you wish to… where are you located and can I have your home address if you don’t mind my angel eyes…

I’m an independent contractor with international repute, I have a son but he lives with my mom in Manchester England…meeting you would really make me feel accomplished…but I don’t want us to rush cos I want a long term relationship that would lead to marriage…what do you really want from me if I may ask my dear?

From the day that we started talking I knew that your love would be everything that I’ve ever wanted in my life,from the moment we got each other’s attention I knew everything has changed,cos of you I felt my life would be complete…something deep inside of me tells me I want and need you my dear..

I definitely have a good relationship with my son and my mom whom he lives with,I believe I told you his mom is dead,I told you sometimes ago that im a widower,I can’t cheat on my woman and I have never been with any other woman since I lost my late wife almost 8 years ago…
I’m just wishing you would just let me love you,and let me be the one to give you everything you want and need which I believe is good love and protection

PS:I would really feel honored if you can work on getting a google chat account to text me so we can text often and get to know more about each other sooner and easier

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:16 am

Let’s chat on it my dear
We would get to talk more often and it’s gonna really help us my dear

I just sent you a text on the google chat dear

How are you doing today and what is the weather like with you today???
What makes your heart leap for love,passion and joy if i may ask? Cos I wanna get a space in your heart cos you have made my heart your home

Well I don’t mind if it’s gonna take me forever but I really wanna be with you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:18 am

Hello my wonder!
Hope you are feeling as happy and great as i am feeling after been super busy with some important things and opening my email to see that there was something to read from you,i am so glad that you shared all you did with me,it is really glaring that we are really heading in the right direction.
Who are you? A woman being a goddess? or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me.lol.I mean after all these years, i would have thought i might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and co pilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldnt be scared anyway, because truely, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one.

I would be traveling to mostoles madrid,Spain,I’m gonna be working as a contractor in the coast of the mostoles having to work for some weeks.I got introduced to the dating site through my friend,He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired me.I did not buy a house in the states yet because i would love to find my woman first, then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truely, Love and death can't be escaped, no one can tell , when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late.LOL.
What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
I thank you for being so open minded and simple as me, i can promise you that the sky is the limit for us.
I am guessing you will be in bed right now or about to so which ever ways do have the most pleasant of dreams as you rest ok.
I long to read from you much much much more............

Your Knight in shining armor

Jason

Why are have you not been in bed for a while if I may ask dear…I’m still in the country but I’ll surely let you know when I’ll be leaving for Madrid,I can’t afford to lie or hide anything for you my Angel…why don’t you wanna work on your google chat if i may ask my angel eyes??

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:19 am

How I wish you can sign up on the google chat so we can get access to talk to each other my dear
How I wish you know how much I have been thinking about even when I’m very busy….I wish to know why you have not been using google chat
But I wanna let you have made my heart your home,I wanna let you know you are not gonna regret meeting and falling in love with me…A girl as honest like you deserves to be treated like the only girl in the world,definitely need a God fearing,honest,kind with a golden heart like me

Jason

How are you doing today my angel … I wanna let know that no matter I all I’ve been thinking about is you,even when I’m talking to my business associates,I feel I’m going crazy over you,I haven’t felt this before my angel eyes…I’m gonna leaving for Spain on Monday my dear.
I would need you to give me your home address my angel…
Please take good care of yourself for me?

I need it my angel eyes cos i might wanna send gift or any other thing to you ..
I would never hurt you my angel eyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:21 am

I feel so glad you are open and honest with me,I’m never gonna let you down…babe I wish you can try to set up the google voice so we can have more access to talk more often,you have made my heart you,I’m ready to share your your joy and your pain

Tell me how long have have you been on internet dating sites,cos I’m a new bie to the dating site and i feel so glad to have met you cos you have made my heart your home my dear

How many men have you met on the site,
What are you up in the weekend my angel

What movie are you watching if I may ask my angel
Can I see your pics if I may ask my angel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.