Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonbradley590 - Singleanddivorced - Jasonbradley590@gmail.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jasonbradley590@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:23 am

Hey babe
How are you and what is the weather like with you,I’m so sorry for not getting in touch with you for a while,I have been busy with preparing for my trip to Spain which has gotten much of my time,but no matter what I do all I’m thinking about is you even when I’m so busy with work you have made my heart your home and I’ve never felt like this before my dear

How have you been doing my dear

I am so sorry I’m just getting back to you my Angel.. I have been really busy planning how I’m gonna get the contract sorted out …I’m gonna be traveling to Spain on Sunday and I wish I could go with you..lol
How is work and what have you been up to
I wish we could get to text more often with google chat and get to say many things and quick my darling

I wanna be your man and treat you like a queen that you are my sweetheart

Jason

I have been thinking about you even when I’m so busy with work my angel
I just wanna let you know you are always on my mind but I am just wondering do you ever think of me my love
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:24 am

Awwww,you are so sweet and I wanna let you know that no matter what I do all I think about is you even when I’m busy you have been on my mind…you’re driving me crazy

I would feel so happy to have chance to text you more often
Please get the google chat fixed so we can get to talk more often darling…you are driving me crazy darling and I can’t deny the way I’m feeling for you

How Are You My Sunshine

Hello my sunshine.LOL! You must wonder why i call you sunshine,.Can't get the picture of you off my mind. i felt like giving a hug,lol. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one i have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personalty. The only reason this was possible is because you must have potrayed yourself well and you have been Yourself. That is good, because if i ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldnt walk more than miles to see more beauty, If i love you for wealth, I wouldnt walk more miles to see more, If i love you for smiles, I would see more in tv,lol But the only thing i can fall in love with is you, that cant be gotten by anyone else because its being YOU! that is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like i said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. the answers are never there, trust me,the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved eachother. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.
The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed. The medical practisioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practisioners would die of boredom if there arent offenders. If everyone are vegetarians, Oh my! guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. who would do the laundry? who would drive the car? who would guard who? who would keep whose money? lol. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. you are my woman for sure.The moral of the speech is that We were all created for eachother. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we cant live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we cant change. Because the only constant thing in life is CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything,lol.
I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because i know you atleast care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if i am still alive,lol. that is something. So i want your help today. There is this woman whom i just met, and i could be scared about how she has gotten my attention, but i would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that can not be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness?I want you to help me find her and tell her, i am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must atleast learn to stand on his feet! tell her if she is willing, i would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once i have her hand, i can promise her forever. Tell her i know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her i know there are times we would argue in future. but tell her i would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands. because there are two sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her her worries have become mine, because i do not really know how she has done it. tell her that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you,lol. Pls look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.
Yours for ever,

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:26 am

I wish you can see deep inside of me to know how much I wanna be with you and I really wanna be with you but that would be after I finish this contract over here…I wish you can get the google chat so we can get to talk more often before I get back

PS:please get the google chat so we can get to text more often angel

Download it so we can get to talk more often babe
I really wanna talk to you more often
You are special to me and you have made my heart your home…please download the google chat and send me the email address my angel

Can I know the reason you don’t want it,cos I’m never gonna lie or hide anything from you,I’m always gonna be as open as a book to you darling and I’ll be so glad if can do the same for me…you have that special space in my heart I just wish you can see deep inside of me to know what you mean to me

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:27 am

I understand you babe,I’m not gonna disturb you and I would know when your closing hours and when you are busy.i just wanna be texting you more often than we do on here…
You have made my heart your home my angel
Can I get another pics of you if you don’t mind me asking darling

What is your full name if I may ask my angel eyes?
I wish we could be chatting on google chat to make us talk more often than this

You just don’t know what you mean to me I just wish words can just explain what you mean to me my angel eyes…how are you and what was your day like if I may ask?

I wish I could know why you don’t wanna talk with me on the google chat my angel eyes…I’m never gonna lie to you and I would never hide a thing from you and I’m gonna be happy if you can do the same my darling
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:29 am

What phone carrier are you using my angel is it AT&T postpaid or Verizon postpaid if I may ask darling?

How are you and what was your day like and what have work been like… Work have been hectic lately and one of my banks have been giving me issues which is delaying work lately but I know all will be ok my dear… you are always on my mind my dear…
Kisses all over you

Your Knight In shining armor

Jason

what bank do you use if I may ask my dear…I must confess you have made my heart your home,I have never felt like this before for no one else… I feel like the luckiest man on earth cos God gave us to each other…
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:31 am

Happy Sunday my Angel
How are you and what is the weather like with you today if i may ask?
I have been busy with work lately and I got my wallet stolen which has been a real pain in the ass
What have it been like with you and I really wanna let you know you are always on my mind???

I really wish I could be with you and sharing in everything you do cos I’m gonna get you rotten.I have been trying to get in touch with my bank so I can get my stolen credit card frozen so as to keep things safe till I get back to the states..I think I am gonna be needing some Sephora or Onevanilla but I haven’t been able to get them here…I just need you to take things easy with work…you are always on my mind my angel…

Kisses all over you

Jason

Can’t get hold of it cos I was been told I can’t really get access to it cos I’m out of the state that it’s until I get my ass back to the state and come to the bank in person until i can work on it and it’s gonna affect my contract one way or the order,I’m really worried but I don’t wanna let it bring me down…I need to get some things done but I’m scared it’s gonna affect me…

How are you doing today my angel eyes,you are always on my mind my dear… I wish you feel the same way with me too my dear

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:33 am

I feel glad to know you are doing fine my dear.
I can’t really leave if the project is not finished and I get it handed over to the firm that hired me and I don’t wanna leave the project and unfinished,My plan is to get the project done and get my ass back to the states and hang the hat and work from home then enjoy my fortune with the woman in my life and my son and we start a new life the we all desire..
I can’t really say the time I would be able to leave for the states cos the project is gonna take me some weeks or months and this issue might get me delayed one way or the other…I was thinking maybe you can help me handle money if I get your bank details sent to my business associates then I’ll tell them my woman would handle the money for the project cos I believe I can trust you with money and things that matters to me…Taking care of you is a priority to me cos I’ve been making plans for you and me,how I wish you can see deep inside of me to know what you mean to me my angel…

Waiting to read from you soon

Your knight in shinning armor

Jason

Hello my angel. I dont know what i have done that i deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet i found another angel. How did i become so lucky. I trusted my instincts and got only you from that market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me, move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God., I mean i ask for something good and he gives me the best.
Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for i may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet i won’t let go.Walking through a crowded street, i could still hear my own heartbeat..So many people around this world my dear, tell me, where do i find someone like you? lol Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, Love is now or never, pls bring me far away! give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe i haven’t got a clue, be my guardian star. take my hands before i am too old,lol. i could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don’t really comprehend. I don’t need too much talking , without saying anything, all i need is some one who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song i would sing for you when i get to you. In less than few weeks i would handover with your support as my best friend the person my heart chose and come see you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? lol.
Have you ever danced in a rain? give it a trial and see how free your soul really is. We should really take this to another level.You won’t regret anything you do with me cos I won’t make regret anything and I’ll take care of you and get you rotten

Kisses all over you my Angel

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:37 am

Hey babe

How are you and what has it been like with you today,I feel so blessed and honored by God for giving us to each other,cos I know I can trust you with my money and things that matters with my life and that you also trust me too…I just discovered I’m having an issue which is bothering me and I feel you should be able to help fix it which won’t be a problem for you cos I’ll take care of everything when my business associates get money sent into your account which I’m gonna get sorted out pretty soon..while trying to get in touch with one of my business associates to talk about my woman they are gonna send funds to I discovered the Apps I was gonna be using to talk to them needs to be upgraded and since I can’t get hold of my credit arc and other stuffs I can’t get the Amazon or Onevanilla card to get it done bought anywhere I feel it’s gonna be a problem but I felt you should be able to help get that in the store and I’ll refund it for you as soon as the money is sent to you and I’ll be able to give you more money to get yourself whatever you need cos you are my heaven sent I’m gonna take care of you like the only girl in the world…

Your knight in shinning armor

Jason

Can you get it sent through bitcoin
I’ll just get a wallet send to you so you send it through bitcoin my angel eyes

You would send it through bitcoin it would be easy that my my angel

How are you doing my angel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:38 am

How are you my angel eyes?
I have been busy and that has been the reason I haven’t been able to reply you quicker,I have been using the bitcoin for a while with some business associates and it have been safe for me and I’m not one of those scumbags that wanna do the wrong things…
I have been making plans for us my angel and I’ll never wanna waste my time cos I’m not getting younger for silly games… you have been a gift that have made me feel I have a second chance to have the best life again and I don’t wanna lose it,so I won’t make you regret meeting and giving your heart and time to me…

PS:I need you to trust me,I don’t have much access to get things done and I really believe I can trust you with my money and life with your sincerity…I need you to try the bitcoin and if you can I have access to PayPal to fix what I need to get things sorted out and get funds to send to you and I’ll take care of you than you can ever imagine…

You are always on my mind and I’m very honored and glad you have made my heart your home

Are you gonna be sending the 200$ to get things sorted out to the bank to if I may ask my angel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:39 am

How are you today my eight wonder?

You know, God gave us two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, but only one heart so we can find the other pair lol. And as i have learnt that Love is the soul recognition of it's counterpart in someone else. I loved the fact that i got this much mails from you. i feel special and blessed .You do not need worry about ma ,what she has always wanted for me is what i am having right now, trust me, i am a warrior.

What a wonderful way of life it is to find joy and happiness in someone else which is you.I would ask you some few questions which requires a min before you answer each.

Do you believe in Love, even amidst this crazy world we find ourselves in?

Do you believe that happiness has value more than every material things we may get in life?

Do you believe that you have a good heart that care for people unconditionally?

If you found a hundred dollar bill on the road and see a hungry orphan, would you feed him?

If you get into an arguement with me, and i pull you close to kiss you, would you still kiss me back?

Would you love those close to me as i would love all those who matter to you?

If i bring you breakfast to your bed would you kiss me after saying thanks?

Would you love to run away with me sometimes where we would be out of business environment to spend quality time together?

Do you believe the world should concentrate more on peace projects than war fundings?

Do you have faith that every man is the architect of his own destiny?

Do you believe that Life without Love is like a harp without strings?

Do you know that, You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth?

If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You might be my rythm?

If you have said yes to all these and you say no to my next question then you might not really know what you want then,lol.

WOULD YOU BE MINE TODAY , TOMORROW AND TILL END OF TIME?

I know the possibility of thinking, this man i haven’t met, how can there be these feelings? what does he know about me? But i can tell you the truth about life. The people you have met and probably fallen in love with them, what do they know about you that you think i dont know? probably, just some physical things, like smell, sense of touch, and body physics, and that is all. But these few things are the least things to love for. These are just sentimental values that are found in many at good lenght. The main things to love for are the abilities to agree on phenomena, and sense of directions. The unexplained attraction to someone's words.which is life itself. These are the only things that matters deep down.. How best can one get these things better than meeting in writtings? where you can escape the sentimental factors i mentioned earlier and once we meet, the biggest sentiments is there and one wouldnt be able to help but start the feelings from there. I can tell you that internet is the best and also the worst way of meeting people. In the sense that it is the best if two people meet and are as open as a book with eachother with no lies. I promise it can’t fail . The worst in the sense that if these two met and there is even a single atom of lie in between, there comes disappointments, which is like a small stone that can bring down a big wall. Did you ever lie to me? cos i wouldn’t ever lie for anything. My ma brought up a better man than that.LOL. Go and do the research about what i just said and you will find out whether the maths is good or not.

As food is needed for the body, the same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I will never give up the fight and will of love.And I’ll never make you regret falling in love and giving all of you to me,cos deep down of me which I wish you can see inside of me to know I have given all of me to you..

PS:If your going to get me the card to fix the Apps I’ll need to get in touch with the business associates who are gonna get the funds sent to your account please you are gonna get anyone between these listed cards which are a $200 steam wallet,Amazon or Onevanilla and get the picture sent here…
I really need them so I can get to fix things out here and get my ass back to the states and come for you my angel…I’m gonna give you more than you sent when the funds are been sent to you my dear

Waiting to read from you my angel

Kisses all over you

Your knight in shining armor

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.