Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frank_smith548@hotmail.co.uk

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

frank_smith548@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

On wedatefree:

how are you doing.. i hope that every thing is okay with you.. i have just seen your profile now and i must tell you i am very interest in it, am 51 year old business man and i live in scotland aberdeen .. .. and i am living with a 8 year old lovely son john .. i have lost my wife about years now and wish to being in love again for that long time... and i must tell you again your profile has really captured my intention and i really want to know more about you .. .. and also want to send more pictures from me to you and add you on my private contact for a chat there .frank_smith548@hotmail.co.uk and i am always there every evening 7 to 8 pm .. please try and add me or you can leave your address here and i will be here to add you,, and i cant wait to meet you there in a chat.. bye for now and hope to hear from you, take care my dear.

Profile elements:
strongman44 - no picture
51 y/o male from aberdeen, United Kingdom
businessman
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1960 - May - 21
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education MA/MS/MBA
Income $50,000-$70,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 70
Relationship Relationship
am very honest and caring lovely and understanding
Ideal match description:
am looking for a lovely woman to spend the rest of my life with and i dont care the distance

Second contact on site:

hello good afternoon and happy mothers day to you,i have received your mail and i was asking if you can meet me on msn or yahoo now and know more about each other there,this is my email frank_smith548@hotm ail.co.uk.am waiting to chat with you there......take care and enjoyed the rest of your weekend........Fran k Smith

Tracking report:

To frank_smith548@hotmail.co.uk
Location , GHANA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.218.236.21
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

Originating IP: 41.218.236.21
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Other contacts on the dating site:
i try everything to send you my photos to your mail but is not coming through,so i was asking if you can send me your msn address too cos i dont understand why if i sent you mail is not coming through,i hope this is right address

do you want me to create msn for you now,so we can chat there better.give me your full name and your right age,and let me create msn for you now.....oh ok and this is my cell phone number +447031971287
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.