Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com

Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:21 am

HERE IS ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU REQUESTED. KINDLY SEND THE MONEY AND SEND US TO TRANSFER RECEIPT.

BANK INFORMATION;

Bank Name: Postal Saving bank of china.
Account Name: Zhao Q.
Account Number: 6217991100021XXXXXX.
Swift Code: PSBCCNBJ.
Holders Address: Nankai district, Tianjin.
Bank Address: Branch of Huanghe Road, Nankia District, Tianjin china

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:05 pm

DEAR ,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TODAY.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:53 pm

DEAR ,

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. DID YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY ?

aaronramos1959@gmail.com

Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 pm

Could You be my trust,

I am Stg. Aaron, Am staff sergeant in the USA army. I am currently on Mission in Syria, there is something I wanted to discuss with you but need to be private. I got your email contact through google search yesterday; going through your profile, you seem to be someone with a good heart and God fearing person. I decided to open up this to you after prayerfully asking God for
direction. I strongly believe that our relationship is according to God's will for us to come together as one family regarding this.

All I need is trust with hope that this piece of information will be accorded with the secret it deserves. I don't want any leak to this information and I want an assurance from you that you will keep this information secret and you will never expose this to anyone because I don't want any transaction that will be detrimental to my hard earned reputation/image.

I am now ready to enroll back on patrol with my troops, hoping to hear from you soon as I am expecting to see your photos.

Thanks
Sgt Aaron Ramos.

Header:

Return-Path: <aaronramos1959@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:51:18 +0000
Message-ID: <CAA1TKQfdYeejZStJJvf1Y82RO2P_ue1YsWYv2a=_v7z12N+nmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Could You be my trust,
To: SGARRON RAMOS <aaronramos1959@gmail.com>
Post a reply