Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

devyatochka01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: devyatochka01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:39 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx!
How is it going?
How to celebrate New Year? Okay? The ability to share as spent holidays?
I'll be curious to find out! :)
And I spent the holidays with her mother and grandmother. Threesomes celebrated New Year with my grandmother in the village. It was not much vecelo, but we had a good time in the New Year drinking champagne. In general, I very rarely drink only on holidays and not always! :)
My love, I hope that the next New Year we will be together to celebrate, right?
xxx, what do you think about our meeting? Now while there is an opportunity to meet, now I leave, I do not want to miss this chance to meet.
xxx, you read my letter that I wrote to you on December 29 ?? You did not reply to my letter.
xxx, I entered into a contract with the agency and must pay for their services. Will you help me with payment in travel agency?
We like to be together, together, together wanted to meet. My desire has not changed.
Today I received a call from the agency and asked to come!
Agency worker asked me if I would pay for the ticket. Today was the last day I had to pay for the ticket.
I told him that at the moment I do not have to pay that amount. On this, they told me that I will have a big problem if I'm not paid within a few days. xxx, I have a few days that I was able to pay.
xxx I do not wish that I had problems with the agency. Agency employees went with me to the meeting, and gave a few days that I was able to find this amount to pay. I do not know who else to ask for help.
xxx I will wait for your answer. Your Zoya!...

Return-Path: devyatochka01@gmail.com
Received: from [129.1.0.10] ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173
Originating ISP: Jsc Trc Fiord
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:26 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx !
How is it going?
I apologize for not having answered. There were no major problems.
xxx I understand that you need a bank account of the agency? And you want to transfer the amount to the account of the agency, right?
My love, the thing is that I have part of the amount paid in cash to the agency. I signed a contract, agreement has been made in my name, and only I have the right to pay the agency. I went to the agency, the agency's employees said that the rest of the amount necessary to pay in cash, too.
xxx, Perhaps you will be able to transfer this amount to my bank account? And I myself personally will pay to the agency. How do you feel about this option?
This New Year was not the way I wanted. Not so much fun. I had planned to spend it with you, but I'm sure that next year we will be together to celebrate Christmas and New Year 2016. Right? :)
I would be happy now to be with you! Soon we will meet. I love you!
I will wait for your answer. your love Zoya!

Received: from [128.1.1.18] ([195.88.208.147])
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 195.88.208.147
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Email:

Hello my love xxx!
How you been?
xxx, I am very grateful to you for your efforts to help me.
I am very grateful to you for not leaving me in trouble! I am very grateful to you for what you offer to help me, you substitute the man's shoulder at a difficult time. I am very grateful to you for it. I will not stay in your debt, and thank you at the meeting not just words, but actions. I'll give you the best most tender kiss at the airport cute! I look forward to our meeting cute.
xxx, Here's my bank account:
Beneficiary Bank: OAO BINBANK
SWIFT: BINOxxxx
Number Account usd - 4081784041047010xxxx
Beneficiary: Yakovleva Zoya Zosimovna
Account Currency: USD
Payment Details: Rezident
xxx, I hope soon to pay for agency and come to you. Hopefully soon we will be together.
Cute, after payment of the agency, I will be given a set of documents, visa, tickets, insurance certificate. Then I'll tell you flight number, departure and arrival to your country.
I'm already looking forward to meeting. I dream of the moment when we will meet at the airport.
Well, finish my letter. I will wait for your answer. Your love Zoya!

Received: from [129.2.0.42] ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Ceasing communication does not stop the scammer to send emails...

xxx, hello my dear !!!
Where are you missing ??? Why not answer me?
But what about our meeting with you ??? I still want to meet with you! I love you xxx! I hope you answer me! Why are you suddenly stopped writing to me? Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid that I would come? Or some other reason? Explain.
I am waiting for your answer. Your Zoya!

Received: from [129.0.0.70] ([62.109.10.230])
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015

Originating IP: 62.109.10.230
Originating ISP: Thefirst-ru Clients (webdc Msk)

Picture received with the email:

zoya.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.