Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am

Hey stranger

ryo-ko@pop12.odn.ne.jp

Hi there! I am making a request u to read this e-mail to the end cause I could not make up my mind for a long time to write a note to u. It's not in my nature to write letters to the men 1st. My 1st name is Anel. Now I'm 35 yrs.I live in KAZAKHSTAN. I am a frank and plain-spoken lady. I am seeking trustful relations only, based on amour and complete faith in the reliability. The age difference is not a real problem for me. I have 2 universaty degrees and I am working as a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked abroad 4 several times and I visited different countries too. I work too much and now it's the time to hunt for a significant other with whom I would be able to form a long-term relationship. If u are looking for a truthful and plain-spoken girl, likely we'll be able to build romantic bond. In my e-mail I send to you a pictureof me. I really hope that you'll find attractive my photo and you'll write me back ASAP. In your letter I will be pleased to look at your return images and to obtain some info about u. I'll write you back right after I receive your response. It's important: I do not play any games at all and I'm not going to show any images of nude me. If you want to get photos of bare me or to get my money, I beg u not to answer my mail. But if you're a partnerless man who's ready for the trustful relationships, I will be really thrilled to have your email. Please let me know me please about yourself and your country. It would be very captivating to know about it.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: zhannadent06@gmail.com

I am begging you to write a letter quickly, ANEL
Attachments
CAM89629.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:25 am

Hello could you please do me a favor?

support@doingnews.com

Good day there.
I'm Katyusha. My native place is Kyrgyzstan. I'm really 34 yr old. I 'm not a married miss and I am seeking a serious bond. Now I want to become acquainted with you.I expect, I will become more than just a friend of yours and likely we will manage to build serious ties. If you're interested in the acquaintance with me, I will wait for for your answer.
Write to me ssweety.girll90@gmail.com
Katyusha
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:26 am

I really like serious men!,

qhurtado0817@mich.conalep.edu.mx

Hello my new friend! I received an invitation from you to meet.
I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your request for such a long time.
Now I have more time and can start our friendship.
I'll say right away that I don't pretend to be anything serious.
First, I would like to learn more about you better.
It's always fascinating to make new friends and relationships.
It's always exciting.
How to start reading a new novel.
Because you learn a lot of new things.
Tell us about yourself -
Where do you work? Do you have a family? Where do you live?
How old are you? But I'll say right away that it doesn't matter to me,
Therefore, companionship has no difference in age.
Perhaps our bond will develop into something more serious.
I won't think into the future,
but I will be very glad to see your answer.
I hope you liked my photo? I'll tell you more about myself when you answer me.
Ask any questions.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:27 am

mr. choice:)

support@mangogpl.com

Howdy. My first name's Ekaterina. I reside in Kyrgyzstan. Now I'm 34 years of age. I 'm a single miss and I am searching for a committed relationship. I 'm ready to make an acquaintance with u.I believe, I will become more than just a friend of yours and may be we 'll manage to build long-term relationships. If you want to get more acquaintened with me, I ll be waiting for your answer.
E-mail me at ssweety.girll90@gmail.com
Ekaterina
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:28 am

Good Evening;) Could I ask You? my charming mr. incomparable!

mchavez@dmsac.pe

Stylish. I want to chat.

Where are You from? What's your age? I am breezy Chick from Russia;-)
Today I am look up unblemished buddy from US) I'll send You my picture attached! E-mail to me: Dialissies@gmail.com )

Thank's
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:29 am

Greet! My colossal mr. Poppet:)

patricia.blanco@ya.com

My breezy sir indispensable:)
I wish to small talk) Where do U stay?
What's your age? presently Im trying to find advantageous guy from US, I'm alone clean miss living in Russia) Write at: Yuliyabellins@gmail.com . I'll send You my photo attached.
talk to you later
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:32 am

My Sir corking) Do You wish to meet me? I hope u r able to finite chat)

mchavez@dmsac.pe

my sir Ordinary)

Is it juicy?
what is your age?
Where do U right now?

Im careful babe from Russian Federation) now I'm seeking bang-up male from US, I'm going to send You my photos:)
my email for response is Yuliyrezz@gmail.com !
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:38 am

Hey hey my new pen-friend!

s-rituko@zag.att.ne.jp

Good day there! I am begging u to read my mail thoroughly as I wasn't able to make up my mind 4 a long time to write a message to u. It's not my style to send mails to the men 1st. My first name is ANEL. I'm really thirtyfive yr old.My place of birth is Kazakhstan. I'm a frank and sincere girl. I 'm hunting for trustful relationship only, based on emotional attachment and complete faith in the reliability. Age difference is not the real problem for me. I'm a graduate of two universaties and I am working as a doc of Highest Category. Also, I 've worked in some different foreign countries 4 several times and I have visited different countries too. I work a lot and it is high time to hunt for a beloved with whom I could be able to build a long-term bond. If you are looking 4 an honest and plain-spoken woman, likely we'll manage to make bond. In the e-mail I send to u an imageof me. I do hope u'll enjoy greatly my photograph and you'll answer me back ASAP. In your e-mail I'll be just happy to glance at your return photographs and to have some information about u. I will answer you back directly after I receive your e-mail. It's too necessary: I am not going to play games at all and I won't show any images of naked me. If you are tend to get shots of nude me or to have my money, I am requesting u not to answer this message. But if u're a free male who is ready for the serious relations, I will be so pleased to have your mail. Let me know me please of yourself and your motherland. It will be be too interesting to learn about this.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: zhannadent06@gmail.com

I request u to write an answer as fast as you can, ANEL!
Attachments
PIC31957.jpg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:39 am

Hallo Let's try to talk;)

support@mangogpl.com

Hello there. I am Katya. I live in Kirghizia. I'm really 34 years of age. I am a single lady and I 'm hunting for a committed romantic relationship. Now I would like to make an acquaintance with you.I believe, I will become more than just a friend 4 you and may be you and I will manage to build committed relationship. If uare interested in the acquaintance with me, i ll wait for for your response.
Email me to ssweety.girll90@gmail.com
Katya
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 13, 2024 6:50 am

Good Day;-) tasty mister Oneandonly:-)

jobs@impactcolorprint.com

bonzur)

currently I'm looking for nonsuch man) I am unmarried astounding babe staying in Georgia)
I'll reply to You my photo attached:) this is my Email box for contact: ninokikimilas@outlook.com :)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.