Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jamesnicholas12 - Militarymix - nicholasjan414@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:59 pm

Yeah that’s really nice but I told you I can’t afford that now and that’s why I said if you can just lead me some money so I will be able to book flight so I can get down there with you and I’m going to to refund it back to you later when I cleared everything here. Like I told you all my properties and some few documents that I lost and all I could do now is to wait until my bank will be released and it’s still going to take some time before they will release it to me, that’s why I said you should lead me some money to book my flight…

It only going to cost me 300$ to get with you and other stuff I need to do that’s all babe.

And I promise to refund it back to you if you can just try to help and I will be glad for that.

Hello babe, how are you doing and how has your day been going today. I was hoping you’re going to get back in response yesterday but I know you where busy or resting that’s why you couldn’t reply back and I hope everything is good with you babe
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:03 pm

Okay babe I’m really grateful for that and I promise to never let you down… I’m going to send the bank information to you now okay

Chime bank
Checking account
Routine number: 031101279
Account number: 38914300XXXX

That’s the bank information you’re going to send the money to babe. And please you need to send me screenshot of the payment so I can show my friend because the account doesn’t belong to me, you know I told you my bank is on hold and I can’t receive money to it for now that’s why I’m using my friend account and I need to show him the payment to know you’re the one that sent the money when he receive it okay.

And please let me know immediately you send the money babe and send the screenshots of it babe

Hello babe how are you doing today and how has your day been going
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:15 pm

K. S.

That’s the name on the account babe please do it right away and give me feedback
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:27 pm

Why can’t you do it on phone honey and if you go to bank don’t let anyone confused you just you want to make payment to the account honey and make sure you get the payment receipt and send it to me okay.
Don’t listen to anyone when you get to the bank and that allow anyone to ask questions I hope you understand me babe

And which bank are you going to send the money tomorrow babe

Good morning babe, how was your night and I hope you had good day ahead honey I can’t just wait to be with you and spend time with you babe. Well I know the time is almost close now and please don’t forget to stop at bank this morning before you get to work and please let me know immediately you send the money and show me the payment receipt. Have a wonderful day honey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:43 pm

Honey I don’t have any other bank but I have bitcoin address here which you can definitely send the money to. You just need to do is to go to the nearest bitcoin mechine the buy bitcoin and I will send you the bitcoin address which you can buy the bitcoin into it honey please can you do it that way tomorrow I should send the bitcoin wallet to you now

Honey you can buy the bitcoin with your bank card okay. Just let me know if you can go to the nearest bitcoin mechine tomorrow babe so I can so that I will send you the wallet address honey

You know I don’t have any bank and the one I send to you is for my friend and you said it’s not going through but I don’t know the bank you’re using and if you have your bank online access you can easily send the money through your bank online access but now I think you should help me to try go to the nearest bitcoin mechine to buy bitcoin with your card to my bitcoin wallet address babe

This is the bitcoin wallet address and please don’t make any mistakes when you’re typing this letters in the mechine okay thanks babe. Just go there and buy bitcoin $300 into it okay. Wallet address:

( 1NE9T83zHhuGsFTYKv52bzhUVZyVqtpw9s )

Hello babe how are you doing today and how has your day being going honey ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:23 pm

Alright babe have head what you said and I will look forward to provide another bank for you to send the money babe

Bank name: FPCCFCU
Account name: C. S.
Account number: 50353XXXX
Routine number: 074000010

Honey please this bank information I send to you is be available for today only I don’t know if you can help me do to do it today at the bank because the owner is traveling so I can withdraw the money from the account before the owner travels okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:18 pm

Alright babe please let me know when you send the money and show me the receipt okay

You can still meet up today before the bank closes honey so I can withdraw the money babe

Good morning babe. How was your night and I hope you’re having a great day today my sweetheart

Hello babe how are you doing today. Hope you’re enjoying the weekend babe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:07 pm

Babe why are you not responding my messages

Why have you not replying my messages babe, I have been texting you all day and you’re not responding my messages please can you talk to me please. Tomorrow is Monday and I hope you don’t forget about the money I need to get everything done here and come over to you babe I can’t just wait to take care of you babe

Babe good morning, when are you going to send the money I need to do everything now so we can meet up as soon as possible babe. We need to plan how we’re going to stay together and live a better life forever babe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:19 pm

You just decided not to talk to me and I don’t know why you’re ignoring my messages babe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pw544754@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:59 pm

Hello friend. How are you doing?
It been a very long time we had from each other I know you might not be able to remember but it a long time. so how’s your day going and I hope everything is going well for you.

Greetings,
Lesie.

Header:

Return-Path: <pw544754@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:24:32 -0700
Message-ID: <CAONutC-6_SrxLRHxMQNGXEFDFYHKdAsSrAYP28XHgW6j0S-xag@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings

Well I just need to be honest with you it’s a friend of mine that has been so worried about you and it’s really getting out of hands with him honestly I just pretend to be like an old time friend just for you to reply my message. Nicholas is not doing fine and he want you to speak with him please I’m pleading on his behalf can you just talk to him please

I’m just a neighbor to him and he took me as a friend because he like playing with my kids and he’s a nice guy to my kids please I’m just a lady like you and I know there’s a reason why you stop talking to him and I will like you to speak with me as a lady and we can get this fixed out please
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.