Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

valeriyamertyuoi@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

valeriyamertyuoi@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 30, 2023 3:45 pm

Good Day Darling You clearly don't understand who I am right now and why I'm writing to you. Give me a little of your time and everything will become clear to you. I want to find a man to build a serious relationship in the future. And if you also have a desire to build a serious relationship, then we already have something in common. Let me tell you about myself. My name is Valeriya, I am thirty years old. I live in Russia in a small town. By the way, how do you feel about Russian girls? I prefer active pastime. Sometimes I go out morning for a run. It helps me stay in shape and makes me happier. At the moment I don’t have children. I really love different pets. I have a cat named Tom. That's what I called him because I liked the cartoon "Tom and Jerry" since childhood. I also really like to cook. When I have a lot of free time, I always cook myself something delicious. All my friends say that I have the most delicious raspberry pies. Do you like sweet pies? I like my life, but I still feel like I'm missing something... I hope that our communication will grow into something more. To do this, we need to get to know each other better. I want to tell you right away that external or age factors don't really bother me. If you are interested in a simple flirtation or one-night stand, then you can ignore my letter so as not to waste either my or your own time, since time is the most precious resource on our planet.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: valeriyamertyuoi@gmail.com

Sincerely, Valeriya

Header:

Return-Path: <kataoka402@nifty.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:37:15 +0200
Message-ID: <B12F6A97BF45AB9035ADBF437F26F6E212A2F5B6@unknown>
To:
Subject: Hi my dear pen-friend.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3811
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.