Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cosmopolitanperson2176@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:02 pm

Nice to see you. We, people on this planet, are living in tough periods today. A time of outbreak, battles, and the evil. It is all really negative, and yes it hurts me to view all this. I would like to discover some real love, closeness, I really hope this can be feasible whenever i match the proper person. Therefore, if you're a guy more than thirty years old, not committed, trying to find a true and also determined connection with a woman, not money grubbing, tender & faithful, and you also are living in planet Earth or neighboring planets, then you certainly is my personal proper gentleman. I can appreciate the sincere feelings of a man and be loyal and gentle. My dad and mom named me Darya, I am thirty yrs. old. Please text back if you're interested.

Header:

Received: from wfbtstpf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtstpf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.103.63])
Message-ID: <a75b9c37cdb99b9081cb8229dd572d2631696b0c@gmail.com>
Subject: hello my dear
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 23:21:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Dasha <cosmopolitanperson2176@gmail.com>

Stolen picture received with the message:

The image is stolen from the real owner social account.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3700
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:13 pm

Hiya. Many of us, everyday people on the planet, are living through very hard periods today. A period of outbreak, battles, and even the bad. That is all very bad, and it wounds me to view all this. I would like to find some real love, passion, I really hope this is possible whenever i conform to the proper guy. For this reason, should you be a guy over thirty years of age, not committed, seeking a truthful plus determined bond with a young lady, not greedy, gentle and faithful, and you also are now living planet Earth or perhaps neighboring planets, then you is my personal suitable man. I can value the genuine emotions of a guy and be faithful and caring. I'm known as Daria, i'm 30 years. You should reply if you're curious.

Header:

Return-Path: cosmopolitanperson2176@gmail.com via sendgrid.net
Received: from wfbtstpf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtstpf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.103.63])

Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-1-1 (SG) with ESMTP id khckakTLTkaH85ggPMMKgg for
Message-ID: <28175ee513c6ecd516bcf55ee4705a65da7a67@gmail.com>
Subject: very good.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 02:17:38 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Dasha <cosmopolitanperson2176@gmail.com>

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guettabgu8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:32 pm

Hello there, are you going to be free in April? I actually believe that a proper communication is really a lot better than online correspondence. I'll have my own holiday escape around April and so we possibly can connect at this time. You like this idea? I've attached my very own shot, tell me please your real judgment? P.S Exactly where are you from?

Header:

Received: from wfbtsdbp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtsdbp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.109.179])
Message-ID: <0cc482d622e077c1e27c258e7abedb3013fd69184f@gmail.com>
Subject: how have you been
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:10:29 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: Daria <guettabgu8@gmail.com>

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

guettabgu8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:24 pm

Hi there, are you going to be free in April? I feel that a true conversation is definitely better than online interaction. I'll have my holiday around April and so we can connect at that time. You like that idea? I've pinned my personal photo, tell me your own thought? P.S. Where are you living?

Header:

Return-Path: <guettabgu8@gmail.com via sendgrid.net>
Received: from wfbtsdbp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtsdbp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.109.179])
Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-1 (SG) with ESMTP id 8hytUW_9SQi29k5W1zkxtA for
Message-ID: <a6f03b8d79b5a8280b95cc67935732d9fa145dbe17@gmail.com>
Subject: my answer.
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 05:44:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Daria <guettabgu8@gmail.com>

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bdap31027@gmail.com

Unread postby zarko1971 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 pm

Hello!
I also sent a similar email with the same picture:

Daria <bdap31027@gmail.com>
Oh hi there! do not be surprised by this message! It's the spring season & very cold outdoors, and yet i'm able to hold some good mood in my romantic heart & I prefer to share it with the ideal person... i am looking for my better half, a person above 30 who is looking only for a truly serious partnership. We could get the hang of each other much better by messages or perhaps over a mug of cappuccino, in case i am an intriguing female for you. Perhaps we could be friends down the road or even more than good friends... I hope that I did not wear you through this letter and I look forward to your answer back.
zarko1971
New survivor

summdashall30@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Hi Sweetie, I am hoping this message finds you very well. I know it may be difficult to learn one another with limited details, and yet let us give it a try. I have a decent job with no major issues in life. I'm keen on getting to know you much better and exploring your persona. But, I do think we should not rush into anything. Our connection will become genuine and closer over time. I'd really like to emphasize that loyalty and faithfulness are extremely essential to me. I really could never forgive cheating or dishonesty. For this reason, please don't respond to this email in case you are already in a bond. Please respond to my questions & ask yours. It may help us both get ready for our eventual meeting. Lastly, I would like to say that I do not know how you actually smell, or the way you breathe when you're sleeping. Perhaps you snore just like a bear and throw the blanket in the air at night. If you want, you could leave me your contact number so I can call you whenever I am completely ready. I'm excitedly awaiting your following letter.

Header:

Received: from wfbtqcbr.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtqcbr.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.76.181])
Message-ID: <229dd47258371d2ecd672e8524a08ad78e1497@outlook.com>
Subject: myself
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2023 15:26:21 +0000 (UTC)

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 22, 2023).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.