Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kazhmarinaa@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kazhmarinaa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:06 pm

These days, I started to notice how fast my time is tick away... Yes, I am still very away off from old age, but from another side, my current life does not suit me. And the main reason for this is my solitude, the absence of a soul mate with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life. Yes, I can be sure that if I meet such a person whom I love, and its feeling is mutual, then I will be surefire to him all my life. And these are not empty sound, these are my principles! So I decided to make the first step and endeavor to meet a person on-line. So today you see my text. If you, the same as me, understand how bad it is to come to an empty flat, lie down in a cold bed, not have concern, tenderness and just a most closed person in life with whom you can speak at any time, express thoughts, feelings, experiences, then I hope you will understand me and my reasons why I am contacting you. {Perhaps we may provide each other a chance to get to know each other better and understand if we can be a happy couple or just stay a good friends. If you are intrigued and you want to try, then I will wait for your soon reply. Oh, I forgot, my name is Marina, My age is 29 years old, I live in Kazakhstan. You can see my foto together to this letter. I want to ask you, if you are tired of solitude, disenchantment and wish to edit your life, just write me back to this letter. I utterly do not important what’s your age, skin color or life position. I know that sincerely beautiful are deep in the soul of a person, and true kindness is in his heart. If my ideas are close to you, I will wait for your answer soon. I'm sorry if I spent your time and you are not interested in my note. Have a {good|nice) day. Please email me: kazhmarinaa @ gmail . com

Header:

Received: from host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru (host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru [89.22.234.195])
Subject: Good morning!!!)
I am Marina!
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:50:28 +0100 (CET)
Message-Id: <Cc.1eTBj.1lUnau74J5D.1Zr}LK@seznam.cz>
X-Mailer: szn-ebox-5.0.138

Originating IP: 89.22.234.195
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3606
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.