Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie Fey

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie Fey

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 am

Stolen images of Eugenia Diordiychuk aka Katie Fey , amateur teen.

svia.svetlana@yandex.ru

From Anthea factory:

Hello !
I am Svetlana.
I live in Ukraine.
I am modern-elegant Lady, have good manners.
I like to travell, like sports, I am optimistic, nice and I am family oriented.
I was never married, have no children. I want only married on in Time, these is the Reason why I am Single.
I have interested in you.
I hope you like my Photos.
I hope I learn know your Character step to step, but at first I see the Outside and If we have more Contact I learn you innerside. Because the inner Side is important for daily Life and if you like me you are right by me.
my e-mail: svia.svetlana@yandex.ru
Svetlana.

Svetlana Member Name: svet.svetlana
Caucasian / White, 27, Single - Never Married
Schastie, , Ukraine

I am kind, tender, loving girl and I do want to find the
man for me, who will become a lover, a husband, and also a
real friend..

everything begins from the friendship, that is why I
believe that we have a nice chance to start from friendship
:) do you agree???

I wanna share my world, life with you. I wanna trust you,
I wanna believe you. I wanna be the only one for you.
I promise with me you will never be upset, you will
always feel my care and love, you will be always covered
with the warm blanket of my heart! I am looking for a man,
who feels that he has love deep inside his heart, and he
wanna give it to somebody

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3568
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katiefey101@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm

katie101

Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Christian
How tall are you? 5'7" (170.18 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 170 lbs. (77 kg.)
What was your income last year? below $25,000
Do you like pets? Yes
Do you want kids? Yes
Do you wear glasses? No
Life is: Exciting
Do you daydream a lot? Sometimes
What kind of student are you? B
Do you read a newspaper daily? No
What is the derivative of x2? 2x
What is your ethnicity? White/Caucasian
What other languages can you speak? Spanish
Do you have a car? No
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? Yes
Ever been to Miami? Yes
Have any piercings? Yes
Any tattoos? No
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? No
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start the conversation
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 3-4
How many relationships have you been in? 0-3
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 2-3
How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 0-5
How many books did you read last year? 21+

i am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh, u can get me on katiefey101@gmail.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: katiefey101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 am

On Facebook,

Katie Fey aka katie.fey.7355
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
Joined Facebook February 12, 2013 - 75 friends.

Stolen picture used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marynamagnanimous@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Hello. I am a lonely woman searching for a lovely relationships.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: marynamagnanimous@gmail.com

Are you interesting in getting to renew acquaintance with me? Bye Bye, your Marunka

Header:

Received: from 217.70.183.194 (EHLO relay2-d.mail.gandi.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 20:22:41 +0100
Message-ID: <3DAA6C10EAF6D59F70B8C2EE8386FD762CE61AAD@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my great friend

Originating IP: 217.70.183.194
Originating ISP: Gandi Sas
City: Paris
Country of Origin: France

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com

Unread postby HarveyDent » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:29 pm

reply-to: Maryna Fervent <marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com>
date: 27 Jan 2023, 1:38 PM
subject: Hey!
mailed-by: ifnmuedu.com

Hey!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I am extremely glad that you reacted to my little mail. Today we have sunny weather, and the temperature is only minus -1 degrees. It is very pleasant on the street. I am waiting for the moment when I can just take a walk and not worry about anything. I'm tired of this war. As soon as I had the opportunity to leave.
Indeed, it is far from always possible to combine, with a graph of the inclusion of electricity. But I'm glad that I can write to you on this sunny Tuesday. I apologize for not answering earlier. I was very tired yesterday and as I came home I immediately fell asleep. As you know already I'm Maryna. I am 26 years old, And i reside in Ukraine the town called Ivano-Frankivsk. Yes, I do not live now in the most calm country, but I love my homeland and I am sure that Ukraine will cope with all the difficulties. Everything is calm in our city, only sometimes by air alarm signals can be determined about the danger nearby. In this difficult time, I only began to love life stronger, I live in breath every day with full breasts. I’m here, I am alive, I want to love and be loved, I want to have sex and give joy to my beloved man.
Right now I am university student also now and I'm studying at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University. Then again much more this in the subsequent mail. I apologize if perhaps my English skills are not that good. I'm able to speak good English by speaking, but unfortunately, I make mistakes while writing. It is better for me to have a conversation in English language, so please lets chat in English.
Show me more yourself, about the country of living, about the city where you live? This is very interesting for me. Centered on your reactions, I will see if it is sensible to carry on our conversation further or not. Just do not worry, I'm not mad or anything.
I enjoy having fun, I love jokes and I have got a happy character. You will not get bored with me. I appreciate and cherish people who are alongside me. The reality is, I'm good and affectionate. Now is a difficult time, since the end of February we have been a war. And really because of this, everything was complicated. But I decided to finish my education, and become a doctor that I could help people.
I want to be useful at this difficult time! I am sure that the war will end soon. First, the war with coronavirus, then a real war.
Before the pandemic began, I worked in a nightclub. After that, I had to change the place of work. And I started working in a dance studio. At first I worked mainly with children. And after the outbreak of war, there are much less people. And now I am not working full -time and children almost does not come. In fact, we are the creators of fate themselves. Do you agree with me?
I have to ask you to read this mail cautiously, it really is essential for me to know your opinion about the things I m sharing. It's just personal life quite often makes one be cautious and inappropriate since of a good number of situations of fraud and simply nasty things online. Who knows where our chat will lead, although I hope me and you will be at least great friends.
I am just awaiting feeling security coming from my future better half, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every moment of life, do not ever lose heart and soul and not to complain about fate.
I prefer that you're a true human, I must get in touch with you. I want to listen to your real voice and be certain that you are an actual person. Write your contact number so I can speak to you. I have to say right away if you only need my erotic photos, and in case i did not interest you like a woman, then please do not reply. Many have tried to trick me into obtaining my pics. Somebody stated the fact that he loved me, by sending different kind comments, promising a whole lot of money, but in case if I do not really someone.
And so the moment guys realized this, they quickly gone away. It was extremely painful and offensive in my opinion.
I will take intimate photos and forward, them to you personally if you desire.I wish to find your letter right away. I definitely will be incredibly interested to learn more about who you are! I've got a huge demand for you personally, make sure you reply to my questions and let me know the things you ponder regarding every aspect I had written. It is really important to me.
Do not forget about me, write without delay.
The best! Yours Maryna.
Bye-bye.
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

Re: marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com

Unread postby HarveyDent » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 pm

ifnmuedu.com is fraudulent

Domain Name: IFNMUEDU.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2733025009_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2022-10-19T15:31:20Z
Creation Date: 2022-10-19T10:40:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2023-10-19T10:40:00Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Registrant Name: Danylo Halytsky
Registrant Organization: meduniv.lviv
Registrant Street: 69 Pekarska str
Registrant City: Lviv
Registrant State/Province: Kievskaya oblast
Registrant Postal Code: 79010
Registrant Country: UA
Registrant Phone: +380.322757632
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: olenadesirous@yahoo.com
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

Re: ifnmuedu.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:21 am

The fake site used in scam is a spoof of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, where "she" claims to be a student.

The fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=159827
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:30 am

Stolen Images sent to HarveyDent.
The scammer took the time to mirror the images to try to hide the real owner before using them:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com

Unread postby HarveyDent » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:58 pm

reply-to: Maryna Fervent <marynafervent@ifnmuedu.com>
date: Jan 30, 2023, 5:35 PM
subject: Howdy my dear tiger
mailed-by: ifnmuedu.com

Hi there my sexy!
I am very happy to see your letter. I'm very happy to write to you on this wonderful Monday. You are very hot and sexy man, it can be clearly seen from your letters.
Now I collect things for my trip. My train to Kiev departs in 4 hours, and I need to check whether I collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I leave not for a few days, I am leaving as much as 6 months. Therefore, I must not forget anything. Because of this, so many thoughts in my head and emotions.
I am very glad that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.
I'll be in Kiev for a few days, I need to handle all formalities, and then I shall fly to your country. There will be a train to Warsaw and from there departure to capital of your country. I think I can write you from Internet cafe in Kiev. It is much cheaper than calling. I have now is not too good situation with cash, so I'll write you e-mail. I am very worried now, I've never been outside Ukraine, and I do not know how you have everything arranged. Your rules of conduct, traditions and customs are still very much a mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I sure would succeed.
I just do not know the cost of living in your country. What do you think, will I be enough monthly salary an assistant surgeon in the amount of 2350 euro? In Ukraine it is very big money, but I do not know the value of the money in your country.
I think that we can spend this money together, because the money I receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded through the government's internship program. Do you think it's good money?
But now a little early to think about it. The money I will have when I arrive in the capital of your country.
I already told you that I should be in capital for 2 weeks. I got all instructions in the Ukrainian embassy and the government will give me my first paycheck for the next personal expenses for my arrival in your country. After two weeks spent in the capital of your country I'm heading into your city. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any mistakes or problems.
Please write me, how exactly is called your city, and what the closest airport to you. I'll write down this information so that I have not forgotten.
I do not know if you have the opportunity, but I would very much wish we could meet at the airport as soon as I shall fly to the capital of your country.
I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very excited with my thoughts.
It's still just a thought, but I very much hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think we could have lunch somewhere, then walk a little and chat.
And then, I would like to know you more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
Get ready, I'm getting close, my girlfriend and I should finish my letter, it will help me to collect things and take them to the station.
I will contact you and give you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev. I finish my letter as soon as read it, please tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if I do not see your letter from home, I can read it when arrive in Kiev, and it would be very nice.
I really wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!
I kiss your whole body! Have a good one.
Your princess, Maryna!
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

marynamannerly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:19 pm

Salute respected Merry Xmas! I am an alone baby looking for a interesting dating. Are you interesting in getting pick up with me?

I am looking forward to your answer ONLY at my personal e-mail: marynamannerly@gmail.com

Sincerely, your Marisha.

Header:

Return-Path: <xvnamex@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5002-vm2.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5002-vm2.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.29])
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2023 10:19:18 +0100
Message-ID: <92474008DC62B4291427585F9062D308E0BE8DFC@unknown>
Subject: In response to your interest!

Orig IP: 114.110.61.29 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.