Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jafarnancy@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jafarnancy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:54 pm

HELLO

Nancy Jafar <jafarnancy@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 4 Dec at 10:54

HELLO
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jafarnancy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:17 pm

NICE TO MEET YOU

Nancy Jafar <jafarnancy@gmail.com>
To:

Sun, 5 Dec at 00:08

Hello Sweetheart,

Thanks for your respond how is life treating you over there today hope nice? As a responsible and reliable friend. I will like to introduce myself briefly to you, as you may know I have reason to contact you,

My name is Nancy Jafar, I'm age 26, from Africa, 5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(Not never married before)
but getting to know someone begins in one day and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Meanwhile I do not regret by chosen you as my friend, It is my pleasure to let you know that I have taken you as my good friend, i hope we can be very good friends and i would like us to know more deeply about each other. i want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i will like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish, we seriously need your prayers for God protection, let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon, Take care a nd have a lovely day.
Best Regard

Nancy

Stolen images are of Zari Hassan AKA Zari the Boss Lady.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3163
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jafarnancy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:06 pm

Hello Honey,
How are you today? How was your night? I hope you slept well.
Honey I'm just writing to know if you have heard anything from London bank or not?
I will be eagerly waiting for your response.

Yours in love,
Nancy.

Header:

Return-Path: <jafarnancy@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:06:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CADUro=OavD2p7K+M5BVOk_mdu556jYUG3_a2Az0kG8faypkG=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Honey,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jafarnancy1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:11 pm

Hello

Header:

Return-Path: <astousadio94@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 14:17:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CADZW+Dm+Xg7nn9OQh2wNZfN=Th9Xpj5Z3ryZ=nZL_6k5RQy7Cw@mail.gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jafarnancy1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:49 pm

My Darling Husband,

How are you today? How is your work? I hope you are doing great.
Honey I'm only writing to know how you are doing. I hope you are doing good.
Please take a very good care of yourself for me.

You lovely,
Nancy

Header:

Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 13:04:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPq0SZvcUP=dWcnCP2oSh+Y7EYqtWeKSyTw_FHLENrKeUd9cmw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Darling Husband,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:52 pm

Scammer's email address.: jafarnancy@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Managing Director: Mrs-Ana Patricia Botín (Head Investment & Treasury)
Mrs-Ana Patricia Botín - Chief Executive - Santander Bank Spain.
Bank Address; Centro Comercial Valdepinos 1-3 29649, Calahonda, Málaga, Spain.
Bank Email: santanderbankltd@accountant.com
Bank Email: info-sb@spainmail.com
Private: rbsdirector1961@gmail.com
Direct Telephone /: +34 92 93 01 56
Fax +34-977 664601

Honey, you can copy the message below and send to the bank

Name of Depositor: Mrs Cynthia jafar,
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Nancy Jafar
Amount Deposited: US$9,000,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2006
Account Ref No.IBAN SP18 3200 3193 1965

I am writing to you in respect of the information passed across to me by Miss. Nancy Jafar, who is presently in Senegal as a result of the untimely death of her parents. I have been informed by her to contact you on her behalf. Reason, her late Mother ( Mrs Cynthia Jafar ) deposited an amount of US$9,000,000.00 with her name as next of kin in your Bank. I am here requesting you to inform me about the possibility of transferring this fund into my personal account in order to get her out from Senegal to join me in my country to continue her education and live investments. I will appreciate your prompt response regarding this information
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:00 pm

Scammer's email address.: jafarnancy@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Nice to meet you,

Like i told you my first message my name is Miss Nancy Jafar 24 years old from Africa Sierra Leone but presently I am residing in the catholic church here in Dakar Senegal, with Rev Sister of our church as a result of the death of my family by an outbreak disease Called Coronavirus Covid-19 last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way. I am from the family of the late Mrs Cynthia Jafar Waleed. My late Mother Mrs Cynthia Jafar, was One of the (official staff to the Secretariat department of Assistant secretary to UNICEF in Sierra Leone) Before she dead in so called Coronavirus took place last year in my country Sierra Leone. I was in my second year in the Applied Mathematics department of the University of Sierra Leone before the death of my beloved Parents.

I contacted you for possible help. My Uncle is a very wicked Man and he intends to kill me since my Mother and my biological Father have died. Then he planned to take away all my late Parents property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what he is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or another part of the World, but he hides my International passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not find where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. bellow

I managed to escape with the documents which cover my late mother's deposited money $9,000.000 Million Dollars (Nine Million US Dollars) which she used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here in Senegal, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country because I would like to see you face to face soon. please try to reach me with this number because i will like to hear your voice that's my number ( +221 708 054 412 ) Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.Your phone and fax number.
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

My question goes:
Can you stand for and be a trustee to secure the Fund?
Can you guarantee me there will be no betrayal when the Fund is gets to your hand?
These questions gives me so much concern as I don't want to be cheated.
Your Lovely one
Miss Nancy kisssssssssssssss

Stolen images of Zari Hassan
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3_g4cgvc.jpg
4_7623kt.jpg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: janemandybanat@gmail.com

Content of the email.: God Bless You

Thank you for your response and readiness to assist me get the money out, please don't be bothered as to why you have been contacted for this and
its genuineness as I have done so from a pure motive, I have been diagnosed with serious cancer since 2019,
and according to several medical reports from different health professionals my cancer has gotten to a very worse stage and I won't live long anymore.

I am 78yrs old with such an illness. Do you think I can survive this any more, look at me in the picture I sent to you. My late Husband was a very generous man ,
He kept that money after sharing so many other landed properties among his relatives and decided to give this money to the needy but he died.
I made a promise to him on his dying bed that I will share the money to the needy now I am sick with cancer. I am crying as I write to you at this moment,
please I beg you in the name of God , promise me that you will use this money to help the needy as I instructed you,

I will make you the beneficiary, if you genuinely introduce yourself in full details by sending your information.

Full Name.........................................
Address...........................................
Country............................................
Occupation......................................
Religion:...........................................
Marital Status:..................................

I am weak, i can not write much though i have a lot to tell you but I am using one hand ,in 2017 i got stroke which claim my both legs and one hand, now cancer has developed ,
please pray for me if there is any way i have offended my God to deserve this punishment,
I am in a serious pain every day, i do not want the bank to know about my illness because if they do, they might steal or forfeit the money to government .
Just take me as your own sister. I will show you the Online Banking Proof of balance when I hear from you again.

Rgds,
Mrs. Jane Mady Banat
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:06 pm

my goodnatured Sir Desirable;) hope everything improve;-)

universal8 <amauri.gimenez@ibest.com.br>

My sir Thoughtful.
Good Morning how is it going? Let's talk;-) currently I am searching for adequate guy;) Response me to buddiepoppleton85@gmail.com

I'll send You my photo attach

Have a good day
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:26 pm

good day my benevolent! My ordinary my Benevolent! Could You please do me a favor, I want to angelic speak!

Ainur <post@fallerdesign.com>

good morning My beatific,
My serious Sir Utstanding:) Is it versed? Righ now I'm looking for bang-up buddy) Im cheerful Miss:) I can send You my picture Email me at DrAinur88@outlook.com ;)

have a nice day
Wayne

Next

Return to Romance scams.