Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

martinslcaf521@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2022 5:42 pm

Please go ahead and contact them.
The package containing the money has been sent to your country.
However, with the shipping details below:

Company Name: Rapid Despatch Courier and Security Service
Email: ... dsc.rapid@aol.com
Waybill No #: BEX / 3109/2022
Package Tag No. UEXD060213024
Shipping Fee: $ 4,620 (Paid Cash).

Clearing fee: 1200 dollars
Please you need to respond fast and positively regarding the above development before the arrival of the diplomat,

Waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dsc.rapid@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Attention.
Following your discussion,
this Clearing fee: 1,200 us dollars, must be paid before we come to your country, if you are ready to make the payment today or tomorrow then get back to me, so that i will give you an account information you will use and make the payment, so that we can proceed immediately.

Remember to resend your /postal address

1) Your full Names:.....................
2) Your Country..........................
3) Your Address:.........................
4) Your Phone Number ...............
5) Your Occupation:....................
6) Your Nearest Airport:..............

Header:

Return-Path: <dsc.rapid@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 23 May 2022 10:23:49 +0000
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 10:23:47 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: rapid dsc <dsc.rapid@aol.com>
Message-ID: <1373557304.1626313.1653301427480@mail.yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dsc.rapid@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2022 5:54 pm

OK Sir,
if you are ready to make the payment today or tomorrow then get back to me, so that i will give you an account information you will use and make the payment, so that we can proceed immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dsc.rapid@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2022 7:18 pm

Here is the account information,

Bank name:....Payment limited
Branch:..... Pockit
NAME: ........G. L.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...6004XXXX
SORT CODE: ...23-32-72
IBAN number:...GB29WICU23327260XXXXXX
Swift code/ BIC:...WICUGB21XXX
Bank Address:.. Payment wework, Waterhouse square 138 Holborn. London.

I am waiting for the proof of payment receipt...

Attention.

Here is the account information,

Bank name : pockit bank.
Account name: R. E.
Account number: 1509XXXX
Sort code : 233272

I am waiting for the proof of payment receipt...

Listen,
remember this money 1,200 us dollars, must be ready, before we come to your Country- .

We assure you that you will receive the parcel in next 72 hours.
once you make the payment OK..
we are waiting.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2022 7:25 pm

sir,
if you can not send the money to the Diplomat today, there is no need to continue with you. or wait for you again...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 5:53 pm

my love,
after making the payment today send me the proof of payment slip to present to the company here as an evidence,
thank you so much,
i love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:20 pm

Hello dearest one,
I am here to wish you new wishes. I wish you a long life, good health, God protection and how are you, hope all is well with you ?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on, you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transaction I must surely compensate you.

Again, i want to inform you that i have successfully moved to Germany where i am living now with my new partner from Senegal Dakar West Africa who was able to assist me to complete. My new partner is from Senegal, Dakar and we are living in Germany. That is why I keep the money with the ATM office there in Senegal that works with the (UBA Bank) United bank for Africa where the money was deposited. But, due to the willingness and acceptance you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and I instructed the bank to roll the funds on the ATM card for security reasons,
you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of $5,000 daily.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance directly with this information.

Name: ........... ....GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Office Address: ......Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D (DAKAR SENEGAL)

Email Address: ..... ( apexfinance61@gmail.com )

Telephone: ........... +221705185995.

Officer In charge: Mr Iqbal Pervez..

Ask them to send you the ATM card and the pin code of the ATM card that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with the ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM card so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which my new partner is having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year.

I had given instructions to the ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM card which I gave to you as compensation.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM card for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Your friend.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtbaby90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:09 pm

Thank God the easy way has come.

Greetings to you & your Family, I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable package, but I did not hear from you since then ,then I went and deposited the package with Security Delivery Company , Dakar, Senegal , before I traveled out of the country for a short Course, What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you, because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charges, the only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your package directly to your postal Address in your country is ( $ 120 ) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far Again, Do not be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except ( $ 120 ), I would have paid that but they said no, because they don't know when you will contact them, and in case of demur-rage.
You have to contact the Security Delivery Company now for the delivery of your package with this information

Below. Security Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail:.......( jw6510621@gmail.com )

Phone Number: +221705185995.

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100

Code Number: xxxdcsc/6545

Finally,
make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery, and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay, and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ( $ 120 ) for their immediate action.
You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your package.
Note.
Security delivery companies do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. they do not know that it contains a money of such a huge amount of money,
This is to avoid them tampering with the package.
Do not let them know the content, I am waiting to hear the good news from you.
Good luck..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jw6510621@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2023 6:13 pm

My Dear,
Please, can you confirm if you did receive the details of the project proposal that I have sent to you?

I anticipate your response.

Header:

Return-Path: <jw6510621@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 06:24:15 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHoshSVSGStwXsuz_M6FE+c3u3jyGUz1xJY-TpSx6xg0zZRiiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jw6510621@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2023 6:14 pm

Thank you for accepting the friend request,

This is a woman named Vera Weah, she is from Indonesia, but her late husband is from Cambodia and we live in the United Kingdom ,
she lost her husband on August 16, 2018 . Meanwhile, she has been struggling with cancer for a long time and the doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollable and she has a few months more to live . Before the death of her husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.5 million dollars but death took him away before the money was sent to the bank account , the woman husband was a philanthropist before his death, he also encouraged me to help poor people around the world , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child..

Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply to me immediately for more information . please keep this information very secret , never tell anyone about this money at all for security reasons.

i am waiting for your urgent reply,
have a nice day,

Regards,
Mr.Justin Watts.

Hospital photos not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.