Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

infoexpcsghltd@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2022 6:13 pm

Attention sir

Thanks for the update sir. We will be looking forward to the payment today. Don’t forget to send us the payment slip as soon as you made the payment today for confirmation from our bank okay. Have a nice day

Dip Paul Johnson A
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoexpcsghltd@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2022 9:56 pm

Attention sir

Thanks for the update sir. We will be looking forward to the payment today. Don’t forget to send us the payment slip as soon as you made the payment today for confirmation from our bank okay. Have a nice day

Dip Paul Johnson A

Attention sir

Today been 16th of May 2022, we have waited for the remittance from you but to no avail. Please sir, kindly let us know when the payment will be ready to enable us finalized our arrangements regarding the delivery of your parcel to your designated address over there in your country or elsewhere. We are looking forward to your anticipated response as soon as possible sir.

Yours sincerely
Dip Paul Johnson A

Please if you are on whatsapp, send us your whatsapp number and another of your phone number for accessibility and easy Communications sir. Response as soon as possible sir

Attention sir

Is obvious that you are not serious. We wonder what might have caused you delay in making the payment to us as planned. If you are no more interested, just write us and let us know to enable us cancel our transaction with you sir. Thanks and have a wonderful night

Diplomat Paul Johnson A
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

monicabrownknil099@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:11 pm

Hi, My names are. Sgt Monica Brown, i’m among the US Special Force
Team deployed to Afghanistan. i would be pleased to keep in touch with
you over evacuation of $3.700.000.00, as my team are among the
selected unit to join the US intervention in Syria, please get back to
me for more details of the deal and to let you know how the payment
will be made and in case you have any reasons to reject this offer,
please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage
of this information will be very dangerous to me considering my
position in services.

Thanks from
Sgt. Monica Brown

Header:

Received: from 10.253.31.112
Return-Path: <monicabrownknil099@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.170]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 06:31:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CAK3thusWExcVwGD-ESazBGcfjhgT7+Pp7eksSojprg72NntodA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Waiting to hear from you .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmonicab56@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:16 pm

From , Sgt Monica Brown
Hi Dear ,
My names are.Sgt Monica Brown , i’m among the US Special Force Team
deployed to bolster resources at its southern border.i would be
pleased to keep in touch with you over evacuation of $3.700.000.00, as
my team and i discovered box containing $3.7 Million Dollars ,the
funds weighs 37 KG it’s a big box.With your name attached to it
.Please get back to me for more details of the deal and to let you
know how the payment will be made and in case you have any reasons to
reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you
because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous to me
considering my position in services.

Thanks from
Sgt.Monica Brown
Armed Forces Of the United states

Header:

Return-Path: <citibank11111111@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgtmonicab56@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 19:46:31 +0100
Message-ID: <CACYvPZ_ZN=cuvWkCvf7Zm5S4ExsDrc-dQrYeSn7TOhqXQ0M_-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear ,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

moncillinb761@gmail.com

Unread postby Abdallah » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:03 am

Hello everyone i will tell the story from the beginning . One day i was on twitter then someone come to me and sent me this message
(( Hello My name is moncillinb I like your profile, so I want you to contact me through my email here (moncillinb761@gmail.com) ))

here is her twitter account : https://twitter.com/LINCS329532
so i go to Gmail and send her a message she replied with this message
(( Dear new friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal,How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is sergeant Lin Monica Brown, a US Citizen and Army Military sergeant, from Lake Jackson, Texas, United States, i was deployed to Afghanistan years back but now Presently i am in ( Libya ) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religion is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship doesn't count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or go into business partners with my funds which I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just getting to know each other but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me an advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Yours Faithfully ))

and she sent me 3 photos you can find them if you search on the internet about SGT Monica Brown

so i replied to her then she sent me this message
(( Dear FriendThank you for your mail and I am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things are not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.
Dear, like I informed you about something very important to share with you. Listen to this,during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which we believed they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.
Dear, out of the total fund my share was $3,500,000 ( Three Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,500,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.
Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to Cargo Express and Logistics company here as family items,  i don't have bank account here as we are not allowed to, and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday, I have made solid arrangements with the cargo express office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.
Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.
Dear, I pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal myself to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignorance, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.
Thanks and remain blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.
Yours FaithfullySgt. Monica Brown ))

i fell to the trap and accepted her offer then she sent me this email
((Dear friend
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future, Meanwhile,every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that i did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to handsomely reward you for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment and also do some charity work when I'm retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret being part of this project and I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free. If only you will follow my instructions, things will go smoothly. Please try to keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staff of the delivery company, also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing Family Treasure.
For us to finalize every arrangement, kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money I will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Sgt. Monica Brown))

i accepted and i write her all my informations then she sent me this message
((Dearest One,
Thanks for your details,We can now proceed, I have submitted your details to the delivery company and I believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date. Like i told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing Family Treasure and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the package to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Dakar Senegal before departing to anywhere in the world. Which means the package may have left the country for their regional head office in Dakar Senegal.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification. Just send them the same details of yours which you sent to me, just forward it to them and wait for their response.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: Unicargo Logistics Services
Address:  101 Almadies, Dakar 8181, Senegal
Phone:  +221771497271
Email Addresses: unicargodelivery@gmail.com
senegal_office@iship.unicargologistics.com

Name of the operation manager:  Mr. Gomes Chris

N.B, The secret code number of the box consignment is 7724, please take note because the delivery officer will ask for identity card to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase whenever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to yourself .

Like I said before, I have decided to compensate you with 20% of the total money once you receive the money, while the rest of the balance shall be for my investment capital in your country. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have a smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead
Yours sincerely,
Monica.))

then a message from Unicargo Delivery services <unicargodelivery@gmail.com> come to me
(( Good morning Mr. **********This is coming to you from the Unicargo shipping company concerning a package brought to us by Miss Monica Lin Brown, we want you to provide your details to us for reconfirmation so that we can start processing the shipping to your address.
Thanks ))
so i confirmed the address in the same day they sent me another message
((Attention sirWe wish to inform you that we the Unicargo courier, Dakar Senegal Branch which is the headquarter all over the region, has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was originally sent by sergeant Lin M. Brown from Libya and we are waiting to get the air-bill insurance certificate as the law of Unicargo courier International service required to enable the delivery to your destination, Note that we are doing this for the safety of the Consignment box,

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance certificate coverage, meaning that you are expected to pay an air-bill insurance fee of ($ 1,280 Us Dollar), immediately to facilitate the required insurance certificate.

For fast receipt of the fees, make use of the information below to make the payment through MoneyGram transfer and get back to us with the transfer receipt for picking it up and to proceed without any more delay.

Details for receiving the money
Name  ------- G. C.
Address -----  Dakar, Senegal
City ----- Dakar
Country --- Senegal 

N.B, Immediately we received the payment for the insurance from you, we will process the insurance and send you the TRACKING/SHIPMENT PIN of your delivery so that you can be tracking and monitoring the movement of your consignment until it's delivered to you.
The delivery will be made to your provided address within 72 hours of confirmation and receipt of the insurance fees from you.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our email for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your response.Operation manager Mr. Gomes Chris
Address: 101 Almadies, Dakar 8181, Senegal
Phone: +221771497271
Email Addresses.unicargodelivery@gmail.com:
Senegal_office@iship.unicargologistics.com ))

i was choked and sent the one pretending to be Monica Brown a message and told her what to do because i have no money then i become a little suspicious it can be a fraud like the Nigerian prince message and thank god in the Tv in the last days i hear from news that they make some changes in Nigerian prince message so i prayed to God to save me if it's a fraud and thank God he guided me to your site and i now understand what happened to me and believe or not in the time i'm writing this text she sent me a message
((Hello my dearHow are you and how is work? I believe you are fine by the special grace of almighty God. Thanks for updating me about the process, please try and pay them for the insurance, i never knew that there is something like that, i would have paid it when i paid for the registration and shipping, now i can't be able to do that as everything i do is monitored and i have no money here now as the money is already shipped to their head office, please i will refund you the money immediately after receiving the package, it's a promise, try and pay them so that they will ship it to you without anymore delay, i hope for the good news in your next mail. Have a wonderful day and remain blessed as I will be looking forward to meeting you soon.
Your friend,
Monica.))
. So please help me and advice me how to reply to her so she won't knew i'm aware this is a fraud and i have some notice : i asked to meet her face to face and asked that she give me a facebook of one of her relatives and if she can send me a photo of the treasure box but she doesn't respond to me i should  then suspect her so please who read this be smarter than me . I have searched about SGT Monica Brown and i found that she is a known solder who have the Silver medale but how the real Monica brown don't know about the steal of her name ? this is weird and Admins i'm waiting for your help

God bless you all and thanks
Abdallah
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:17 am

The best way is for you to simply break all contact with the scammer and any associates.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.
We are glad that you found our website before you lost any money.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

LINCS
@LINCS329532
Joined July 2023
2,538 Following
642 Followers

Capture2.PNG

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moncillinb761@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:25 pm

Dear new friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal,How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is sergeant Lin Monica Brown, a US Citizen and Army Military sergeant, from Lake Jackson, Texas, United States, i was deployed to Afghanistan years back but now Presently i am in ( Libya ) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am a very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religion is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, I have my reasons to contact you as I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship doesn't count distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or go into business partners with my funds which I need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we are just getting to know each other but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me an advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Yours Faithfully

Header:

Return-Path: <moncillinb761@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 05:06:51 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPdOYMcTRqvt8Fk9-b9U83jOGv1TgGNfjdkt5rd69azrd1soPQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Tell me about yourself

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moncillinb761@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:45 pm

Dear Friend
Thank you for your mail and I am very happy for your interest, hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things are not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, like I informed you about something very important to share with you. Listen to this,during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which we believed they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $3,500,000 ( Three Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,500,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until i complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to Cargo Express and Logistics company here as family items, i don't have bank account here as we are not allowed to, and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday, I have made solid arrangements with the cargo express office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal myself to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignorance, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Monica Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moncillinb761@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:48 pm

Dear friend
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly, I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future, Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that i did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to handsomely reward you for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment and also do some charity work when I'm retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret being part of this project and I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free. If only you will follow my instructions, things will go smoothly. Please try to keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staff of the delivery company, also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing Family Treasure.
For us to finalize every arrangement, kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money I will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Sgt. Monica Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moncillinb761@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:56 pm

Dearest One,
Thanks for your details,We can now proceed, I have submitted your details to the delivery company and I believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date. Like i told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing Family Treasure and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the package to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Dakar Senegal before departing to anywhere in the world. Which means the package may have left the country for their regional head office in Dakar Senegal.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification. Just send them the same details of yours which you sent to me, just forward it to them and wait for their response.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: Unicargo Logistics Services
Address: 101 Almadies, Dakar 8181, Senegal
Email Addresses: unicargodelivery@gmail.com
senegal_office@iship.unicargologistics.com

Name of the operation manager: Mr. Gomes Chris

N.B, The secret code number of the box consignment is 7724, please take note because the delivery officer will ask for identity card to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase when ever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to yourself .

Like I said before, I have decided to compensate you with 20% of the total money once you receive the money, while the rest of the balance shall be for my investment capital in your country. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have a smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead
Yours sincerely,
Monica.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.