Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

captainbrucemark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 7:49 pm

Ok, thanks for the update love, I want you to send me the Payment slip soon as you’ve Transferred the funds and I really appreciate it all and most especially your care and unlimited Effort , I’ll continue to love you and cherish you more and the lord will continue to keep you safe for me till I come down to you and come and settle down together with yo because your all I need and would ever want my Love.
I hope you had a wonderful and pleasant night rest over there ?
Can’t wait to wake up right next to you in bed sweetheart as only you hold the key to my heart .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 8:38 pm

I hope your keeping safe and well over there my Love ? You mean the world to me and I need you more and the most & am hoping to read from you soon ?
I’m here praying for your well being and safety my Love.

Hello, Good afternoon I hope your well and safe there and I’ve not heard from you since you said you will go to bank yesterday and this really makes me worried and don’t like it when you reply me late makes me think so may things but I’m here sitting and praying for your safety and well being over there , I’m worried , I hope to hear from you soon .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2022 7:22 pm

I CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARMS DEAR AS YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM ALWAYS HERE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND JUST YOU & AND YOU HOLDS THE KEY TO MY HEART NOW LOVE .

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2022 7:23 pm

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you do for this family. These times have been tough, and you have prioritized the kids and me over yourself at times, which I know is not the easiest thing to do. I truly appreciate all your unconditional love for our kids and me.
Let me admit, I wasn’t expecting to fall in love ever in my life. Then you came and changed my world upside down. I tried really hard not to fall for you, but you are so charming and lovable that I surrendered. I have loved you, I love you and I will love you. There is nothing that will change my love for you.
I Also Want you to know that you are loved and valued every day. Do not worry about the small stuff. You are going to be okay. Life is too short to think so much about trivial things. I hope you do not regret anything in life & It does not matter how many defeats you encounter. There is no one like you in this world. You are triumphant, you are beautiful, and you can take on anything the world throws at you.
I love you now , I have loved you since the day I have known you. I cannot think of a day in my life without you. I love you just the way you are. You are perfect to me, just the way you are. You do not have to worry about anything being wrong with you.
I wish I could explain in words how much I love you. But I can’t because there aren’t any words to express my feelings for you. I will not let the distance get between us, even if it takes a lot of effort. We will make this relationship work and i also promise to stay and stand by you during Good & Bad time , Hard and Soft Times as you mean the world to me and i am ready and set to walk the whole world just to Prove mySelf to you and How Much i Love and care about You my Queen .
You have been a fresh breeze of pure love ever since I have known you. Thank you for trusting me with your heart and letting me be a part of your life. I admire your compassion towards love and life. I intend to keep your trust intact. I thank god everyday for making you mine.
There are times when I pinch myself to believe that I have you. Imagining the love we have makes me the happiest of all. I don’t want to sleep because reality is suddenly better than my dreams and your love is the reason for it. I love you for all that you are.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2022 10:30 pm

HELLO, what have I done wrong and did not hear or read from you which is killing me and this attitude of yours is bad and we did not agree on this as I’m not of the same and kept to my promise I made to you ever since we met and till now for a commitment relationship established on full trust and honesty with the right woman and we both agreed on that but you treat me bad and with long silence and won’t reply my email because of just little funds I told you to help for my son and you do this very bad and thought you loved me and had a thing for each other but was wrong and make me feel bad and sad and thanks for Braking my Heart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello Love I’m sorry worried and not feeling good after I did not read from you or get any emails for weeks now and what is it ?
What is going on with you ?
Are you okay ?
All this just keep making me to ask my self what I had done wrong ? Or did I offend you?
And decided not to reply my messages or you are to busy at work you did not have time for emails or forget Someone care about you and worries about your well-being more that you your self think or know of and is hurting the person so bad I can’t concentrate with anything and the same as Steve to as he keeps asking about you but I had to tell him you were very with work so much and why he has not read from you .
Where are you & are you okay and what is the problem or did you found your self another man ? Am just so worried about you .
Talk to me soon .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 8:54 pm

I can't stop thinking about the wonderful times we had together. I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely eyes again since they motivate me. I adore you and wish to spend my days with you. When I think of you, your love warms my heart; I would always be there for you. I'm missing you. You're my everyday inspiration and a day without you is incomplete. I miss you so much. Hello, my love, wherever I go, I am always thinking of you; whatever may happen, our love will forever be strong. Darling, I miss you so much, and I need you to know that you're always the first and last person on my mind each day. I love you more than anything. I don't care what tomorrow will bring as long as I have you by my side. I miss you. You are the beautiful dream that has never left my night; you are the loveliest memories that have never left my heart; I carry you with me wherever I go. I'm missing you. I miss you as much as I love all of you, and not a minute goes by that you're not on my mind and in my thoughts. I miss you deeply, beautiful. Your love is so beautiful in my heart, and I can't imagine a day without you here. I miss you. I am the happiest man on the planet because I am married to an angel. It's difficult to be here without you. I'm missing you. I miss you so much, my love, every day, you make me smile. I wish I could be by your side. I miss everything about you and your behaviour. Since the first time we met, my love for you has always been the same. My heartbeat is only for you. Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss you. When I miss you, I re-read our old messages and smile like an idiot. Sometimes there is more magic in 'I miss you' than 'I love you'. I am jealous of everybody who is with you when I am not with you. Sometimes I just have to stop, close my eyes and hug you, even if it is only in my mind. You don't cross my mind; you live in it. I miss you more than words can say.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2022 9:08 pm

Babe where are you ? I’m so worried and I pray to God I get to read from you again , because I don’t give up easily and I would never give up on you In this life because your the woman of my dreams & Heart Desires to .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 8:52 pm

Hello love, I’m worried about you and are you okay over there for me ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:44 pm

Hello how are you doing over there and how’s the weather too
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.