Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliskamilenkaya@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aliskamilenkaya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Hey hey my great pen-friend How are you today? I hope you are OK and you will be glad to give your reply my letter! I am extremely happy that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Alisa. Obviously you have grasped where I come from by my name. I live a large picturesque country Russia. I am 40 years old. I’m want to find a guy for good friendship and possibly for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to get your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. I ask you not to respond to people who are looking for naked photos and videos! I never take such videos and photos! Don't waste my and your time! I've already gone through this several times! If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d like to find out more information about you.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: aliskamilenkaya@outlook.com

I wish you a lucky day and merry mood! I am expecting a letter from you. Alisulk,

Header:

Return-Path: <zebra666@mint.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.220.102.249) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 14:29:07 +0100
Message-ID: <C9B4CD55DEA934AF000790DD06C1C2C8F48022DD@unknown>
Subject: Good Day

Orig IP: 185.220.102.249 | Orig ISP: Zwiebelfreunde E.v. | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3181
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.