Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Allen Andrew - allenhallblack1983@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

I've been scammed by using the United Nations Contract Staff

Unread postby MB2021 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Hi everyone. I'm so ashamed to be writing this. But I want everybody to know.
MB2021
New survivor

Re: Allen Andrew - allenhallblack1983@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:34 pm

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.
If you sent the scammer a copy of your ID or Passport then you should have your line of credit frozen.
If you have sent money to the scammer then you should file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer and any associates.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and Fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
Please remove all of your personal information and post the information of the scammers to warn others about the scam.
If you are unsure what to post you can forward the information to my E-mail address which is in my signature line below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Ogunrukuopeyemi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:42 pm

Form received 2021-12-04 02:55:05

What name did the scammer use?:
Anthony Black 1 9046075425

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.:
MeetMe

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?:
WhatsApp

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
Ogunrukuopeyemi@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
7473457425 +1 (904) 670-5425 +1 (760) 786-6300

Scammer's Skype username .:
Anthony black

Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?:
$500 dollars

How were you to send the money ?:
They want to send them a picture of the gifts card

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
I'm planning on blocking him off

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.:
He asked me to help pay for leave absence

If you sent money via money transfer, please provide the transaction number.:
14m1nGouhmfuK3eNGiXrBQgF2PPRYdR8ek

Phones: +17473457425
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location California

+19046705425
City or exchange location Florida

+17607866300
City or exchange location Death Valley, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:00 pm

Submitted On: 2022-02-05 15:08:06

What name did the scammer use?: Franklin Black
How old did the scammer say they were?: 38
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Instagram
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: WhatsApp
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +1 (508) 418-2107
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: He wanted me to buy a $50 Steam Card.

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
First step. Google search images and found this site. Will block the scammer today.

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.:

Contacted me on Thursday on Instagram. He asked me where I was from and he told me he said he was in the Australian Army deployed to Afghanistan.
He asked if I was single.
He did the old, lol, and said He he fell in love with my profile picture.
He said he was single looking for a serious relationship with honest woman who he can trust and love and spend the rest of his life with.
He did the old I love you and in the next breath said he needed my help to fix his computer.
He asked me to send him a $50 Steam Card.
The information I got off the internet led me to this site.
I am so glad I got him to send photos to me. More importantly I am so happy to be helping other victims that are being scammed by this profile.

Phone: +15084182107
City or exchange location Hyannis, MA
Original network provider* Broadview Networks, Inc. - Ma
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Fjazmin » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:43 am

For all the people who is lucky to find this place and see the real info about the scammers.
This Guy in real life IS MARRIED and have a family. I actually talked to his wife and she Told me police already know about this issue with his husband.
His real name is Tristan from Oklahoma. He look very different from his pictures, the pictures scammers are using are from around 2016 when he was younger. He have a daughter and he lives happy with his family. He is totally aware about how scammers are using his identity but unfortunately he cannot do anything. Every time he reports fake accounts, other 10 new accounts are creating. So if you girl talk to a person BELIEVE ME IS NOT HIM. Even if they tell you they can do face time. Scammers use a video with his face pretending he is talking. The sad part is that TRISTAN is another victim from scammers like us. I hope this info help someone.
Fjazmin
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:36 pm

We tell scam victims not to contact the real owner of the stolen images for the reason you stated. They are usually married with families or otherwise living their own lives and we also consider them victims of the scammer.

We also do not close the free fake profiles for the reason you stated. Kill one and the scammer creates 10 more.
So we report the profiles on our website in the hopes that victims or potential victims find our reports and are warned about the scam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Patricia23 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Who is this in real life?

Fjazmin wrote:For all the people who is lucky to find this place and see the real info about the scammers.
This Guy in real life IS MARRIED and have a family. I actually talked to his wife and she Told me police already know about this issue with his husband.
His real name is Tristan from Oklahoma. He look very different from his pictures, the pictures scammers are using are from around 2016 when he was younger. He have a daughter and he lives happy with his family. He is totally aware about how scammers are using his identity but unfortunately he cannot do anything. Every time he reports fake accounts, other 10 new accounts are creating. So if you girl talk to a person BELIEVE ME IS NOT HIM. Even if they tell you they can do face time. Scammers use a video with his face pretending he is talking. The sad part is that TRISTAN is another victim from scammers like us. I hope this info help someone.
Patricia23
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:41 pm

If you put it together from the quoted post and the last name on the soldiers fatigues...
Might be correct. Might not.

We do not condone contacting him in real life.
He is as much a victim of the scammer as the victims who lose their money.
He may already be aware that his stolen images are being used to scam people.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby NNschroeder7712 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:31 am

On Instagram yesterday 4/23, the same man pictured below in the other posts added me. Today we began chatting for a moment before I noticed some very odd things. This man named himself Garth from Oregon, said he was 32 yrs of age. He mentioned immediately that he was in the military and was currently stationed in Turkey. The more we talked, the more I picked up on his strange wording and instantly knew he was not from the U.S. At that time I imaged searched the photo that is already posted on this website, and found out someone is going around scamming women and using this poor handsome gentleman's photo. Hopes this helps!

The username used on Instagram is "foster_country_boy" the name below was just countryboy.

The number he provided me was 1 805-625-9566.

Phone: +18056259566
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Fillmore, CA
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc
NNschroeder7712
New survivor

Unread postby Kanchana Latha » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:30 pm

I was a near victim just yesterday..This guy handsome dude added me on Insta & messaged me about how he felt I was his soulmate..At 43 - you'd think I'd have common sense? but no..I was so excited that a good looking guy wanted to be with me..I am not looking for romance btw but was happy that this random sh*t chose me..

Name used : James Black
Phone : +2349069307799
Met through : Instagram

What struck me as odd was his English..I was like he's in the army..you'd think he'd know correct english..but i kept quiet..Another thing was that as soon as he added me - he unfollowed me. he asked me to add his number on whatsapp..I asked him if i said something wrong? he said "fake acct"..I was like hmm..He claimed his wife cheated on him & that he was single..I was so gullible..But i told him that i wasn't in any situation to send him money..He didnt reply except to say that he was busy..I spent the whole day hurt that he wasn't replying..I figured that well,he is in the army..so it's expected..But i was suspicious of the number..+234 is Nigeria..Y'day i asked him - he said US base use different numbers..Anyway today i got so pissed that i told him he wasn't james black & that he posing as him..I told him that +234 is nigeria..not US..he hasn't replied till now..plus the photos he sent me were not the real ones..i told him that. When i read here that the real guy is in fact married & isn't named james but in fact tristan - it hurt me..I am really hurt & disappointed..I did build a dream that we'd be together..I was wondering why a chubby girl like me interested him..The whole day yesterday i wasted..it was my day off..i wasted being hurt that he wasn't messaging me..There's this other acct alexmiceal on insta..i told "james" abt it y'day - he said report it - it's a fake acct..

I live in malaysia..the whatsapp chats were good so i took it to be frm a genuine person..I am so stupid..But anyway - i am gullible at 43 years old..i am single btw..He added me on another insta acct & insisted i add him on signal & that he couldn't be long on instagram..i didnt add him..The similar words from 2 different accts made me suspicious..But I kept quiet..He never asked for any money etc..I googled the name james black army & that's how i came across this site..To realize that James Black is a fake person..It really broke me a bit as I really expected romance etc in the future..
Kanchana Latha
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.