Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elahd617@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:40 pm

Hello, I want toa use this opportunity to discuss something very important with you. Sincerely, Ms. Elah Donan

Header:

Return-Path: <emscourierservicestogo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:41:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKy7pjqB1UeE4Xa9L1KRThNZYnqATZ_FLs8HmNVrh9ppp+-nbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:04 pm

My dear,

How are you today? I'm yours Sgt. Elah Dohan, military IDF officer Currently in Libya. I appreciate your response to my message and I hope to establish a trusting friendship with you. I am 30 years old, I would like to know you. I'm well known in Jerusalem. I joined the military academy when I was eleven years old, used to be one of the best students in the graduate programs of army officers in the center of student success in Jerusalem at my nineteen years. I do not have a criminal record; I got involved in an event that reminds me of my mission here in Libya.

Here I have to tell you more about myself, I am an orphan, I do not know my biological parents, I observed that the people I am living with were not my right parents at the age of 19. You know every citizen of Israel is trained from the school to be a soldier but after 18 years, you choose yourself to remain a soldier or to have other professions, so I have been a soldier since my youth! I have no one as my biological brother or sister, I want to invest my money into fashion trading, I have United Nations clearance issued to me under the Israeli government, so both of us can travel to Canada or the United States if you desire. Your honest assistant I desire most.

For your information, I have to disguise my name on social networks, please understand that it is for my safety. My real name is (Elah Dohan) you must prove your honesty and kind attention to my request, I do not want to make transactions with anyone in Israel for my safety. I have friends who know me in my city, but if I inform them about this agreement, the government of Israel could be aware, I choose that you are my guide and my future commercial partner. I will visit your country when we finish our work here.

Currently, we are in the city of Tobruk, but we are moving to Benghazi, I need your confidential guarantee to protect me from any Israeli citizens. I can not make transactions with someone who is in Israel to protect my image. I will give you more information about how we can help each other, but the most important thing is the trust and confidence that I have decided to place in you. Honestly, I need your goodwill to protect each other.

But due to the high risk i have passed through in army field and my assignment with them here will soon be completed, i have decided to resign from being a military woman after this contract assignment and get married to build my own happy family, But i have some money which i am intending to invest outside my country when i have resigned from duty because i can not live in my country as a civilian any more because of all the terrorist and bad people i and my group have dealt with before in Israel, so please i need a sincere and trustworthy person that will help me and stand as a business partner to me and receive the fund for future investment in a lucrative business and in a country that has peace, The money is presently deposited under a reliable security company here in Libya, So please if you are interested to be my business partner, kindly let me know for us to move ahead on planning, attached here is my pictures for you to know whom you are dealing with, i wish you send some photo of you dear to me while replying this mail for me to know you in person.

I hope my message comes to you in good health and I need your prayers.

I'm waiting for your quick response.

Sargent Elah Dohan

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3073

The woman's images have been stolen and she is not involved with the scam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:11 pm

Hello dear,

How are you today? I appreciate your kind response to my email, be honest with me, I have been in contact with you for our both benefit, thanks for your photo and i admire your type of person hope to meet with you soon, I understand that you are a prospective person, I really need a serious and business person with a good heart, the sharing agreement must be respected, it is necessary for marry as Man and Woman. But it is a decision that both parties have to accept, not for money. I think we can do it if we believe, yes, we can do business, I trust that you will not betray me, I would like to make trade associations and more with you, I am happy to hear from you and also indicating that you are willing to help me transfer these funds for the purpose of investment in your position or in any country that you recommend us, we have just started and we will meet very soon, the main reason why I am in a hurry is that the United Nations Now in Libya policy, there is a plan to move some troops to Syria to be among the people who will move to another field. The question is: who will be in charge of the money in my absence? We returned to our base yesterday, but it was late,I will visit you from my country when we conclude our mission here because the agreement we have with the United Nations and Israeli government will conclude by the end of November 2021.

This is exactly why I need your help so urgently. I am very impressed by your person and I feel that I have found the right person, but time will tell, as you know, that the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise to keep it secret inside you. I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read it carefully. The agreement has to do with the money I earned here, and I have it safely stored in a box. Of the total fund, my share was $ 4,300,000.00 (four million three hundred thousand US dollars).

I can not take this money to my country because, as they know me as a military personnel, they will want to know how I do it. For this reason, I have made an agreement for a delivery service agent to move this box. I want to assure you that you will not run any risk in this as I have outlined the strategy for this box to get out of here safely through diplomatic means. You must keep everything confidential until you receive the fund as a shipment from the courier company. Sincerely, it is not all about money but what I need is an honest and trustworthy partner. I request you to assist me with good intention, at the end both of us will sit together and celebrate our relationship.

I can not help but explain how I found this fund. Our soldiers met and exchanged bullets with some armed men and, finally, three of our soldiers were wounded in the event, while more than sixteen of the armed men were killed, as a nurse in the army. My group and I rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injured in the place where the sixteen armed men were shot dead, I saw two trunks and I showed them to my nursing partner, and we decided to open them by force and discovered them . A lot of dollars in it and we did the same with the other trunk and saw the same and quickly took the trunks for safety. We cut the money that we find between us. I really need your honest help to transfer the money to you as soon as possible before I am transferred from this country, please, I do not want that to happen. Okay?

Finally, I want you to become the beneficiary, receive the fund and keep it safe so that, as soon as I arrive in your country, establish and analyse the type of business in which we will invest, all I want is a good profitable company, you will be the owner of 35% of the total amount of money for assistance after receiving the trunk containing the cash. I think I can trust you?

Do not be afraid because our communication is well secured, our military communication facilities are fine, I'm fine, I'm sure we are well insured so no one can monitor our conversations, this is our little secret, my dear friend. Once again, I want to explain it in details. for you. At this time we can only communicate through this email, since all incoming calls have been monitored, I beg you to be patient, surely we will talk on the phone, but honestly not at this time.

I just have to be sure of who I'm dealing with. Please, if you can handle this matter with good honesty, let me know so I can give you the way to go.

Plea
se send this as follows.

Your name:________________________

Your address_______________________

Your phone number__________________

Your occupation____________________

Your age___________________________

Your nearest airport__________________

Your country_______________________

Your copy of a passport or driver's license or any identification document.

Sargent Elah Dohan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:29 pm

My dear,

I have received your delivery information with great joy, remember that it is not all about money, but our intention towards each other is what I do my best to observe as a trained security officer. I feel you are what I desire for friendship and life partnership, I have submitted your information to the company, I am informed by my colleague who has succeeded in moving his consignment to Thailand with the help of his Thailand partner that the company required a non-inspection document to allow their diplomatic agent to pass through the both airports without cross checking with the customs.

Like I said earlier I am not the only person involved in this deal, two of my colleagues have succeeded in moving their consignments through the service of the same company. According to the information from this company, we will obtain non-inspection clearance through United Nations services, also it depends on the country, your country. I do not know their arrangement or cost for non-inspection from where the cargo will depart from to your country.

The company will use their company license to obtain the box non-inspection in your name, to enable the company deliver the box to your safely without any interception, according to our arrangement with the company, the cargo is not coming to you as an Israeli cargo but it is under the United Nations registration because the group signed a safety defense agreement with United Nations, dear i have include my passport copy here, please always remember to keep the content of my deal with you secret and confidential, sincerely i do not want people around to know about our money coming, because they may use it against me when i finally come over to your country. Once the box is delivered to you I will advise you to go to any city where you are not well known to buy a house so that we both can live together there.

For your information, the company office here in Tripoli has moved all the valuable consignment in their custody here to their storage house office of the security company in Lome Togo for safe keeping and delivering because the state of Libya has undergone war. The company cannot deliver cargo from Libya, because the United Nation security agent in Libya is seriously investigating all items moving out of Libya, so rest assured you will be contacted from their storage office in Togo because I have submitted your information to the company now. What I need from you is to keep our transaction secret and confidential because I do not want any Israeli or American citizens in your country to know about this money, if you do this for me, I assure you that we will succeed and both of us will meet in your country.

Please once you are in contact with the security company do notify me, I do not want to discuss this deal with those of my friends in Israel because they will use it against me. I believe through this transaction, you will benefit some part of the money when the box is delivered to your position. I have confidence on the service of the security company to deliver the box safely, because one of our colleague who was among us in this deal has succeeded with the help his partner in Thailand and Turkey, I have confidence in the service of the security company, since my colleague has succeeded with their service that gives me more confidence, please do not mention money when you are writing to the company in case you are contacted. I already informed them that the content of the box is diplomatic items and families valuables such as African ornaments, I have the key of the box here with me, I will send it to you when the company deliver the box to your resident, no one else has the key except me, I will only send it to you for security reason, so you will open the box and count the money inside when you receive the box and confirm to me if its complete of $4.3 million, that is the exact amount you will find inside the box.

I promise to take good care of you and love you, I will never despise you for my money, do not forget to always keep our transaction confidential until you are in position of my shipment, I can't wait to meet you, take good care of yourself and always remember that someone here loves you and cares about you. I have to return back to the camp now.

Yours.
Sargent Elah Dohan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:35 pm

My dear,

How are you? I received a response from the security company and demanded that you contact them directly in order to obtain proper insurance for your identification and for the parcel to you when their agent reaches you. I want you to contact the security company through your contact details, contact them via e-mail or telephone, thanks for your understanding, I do appreciate you for being there for me and I promise to respect you despite my money or position, all I need most from you is your honest support to enable us achieve our goal and live in peace. I will need your advice on the area of investment because I have never done any business before. Here I have attached my consignment image, what you will find inside this box is $4.3 million dollars please dear, the company is not aware of the content. Once the consignment arrives, you will be contacted through your phone for you to direct them where they will deliver the box to you okay!

For your information, the company did not know the exact content of the box, I deposited it as US diplomatic materials and valuable family items, such as African jewelry, which is very confidential, that's what I told them when they asked for information in a package, do not let them to find out that the box contains cash for safety and security reasons.

Contact the company and tell them that you contacted them on behalf of Elah Dohan, Israel military in Libya to know how quickly they will deliver the consignment box that I kept in their company at your address, as instructed.

Company name: Post Nations Trust Cargo Delivery Company

Address / Route De Kpalime, AdidogomeLome, Togo

Phone: +228 90693945

Fax: +228 25979110

Company's email address: (postnationtrustco@fastservice.com)

The company manager is Mr. Mondoo Samps. Email''' {msamps@yahoo.com}

The most important thing now dear is to assist me in receiving the box in your position, I have confidence in the service of the security company, the owner of the security company is a woman who works with the United Nation security agency in Tripoli, Libya. The company is using UN immunity to operate, I already paid the consignment demurrage and delivering charges on the day I made the deposit, but what we did not paid for is the Non inspection order from the United Nation, my colleague informed me that his partner only assisted him for non-inspection document, please without further delay, kindly contact the security company Once you are in contact with the security company do not mention money inside the box, if you are been called for question ask the caller to send a message to your email, then any message you received from the delivery company after you have contacted them forward it to me first.

Take good care of yourself and always do your best to keep our transaction secret and confidential, I do not want Israel in your country to know about my engagement with you, please that might put me into trouble when I visit your country.

Here is the security code number of the VC0012XQ97 mailbox. Make sure you have saved it, it's important that they ask you to provide the package's security code number, thank you.

I honestly need your honest assistant.

I am waiting for your urgent answer.
Ms. Elah Dohan.

Phones: +22890693945
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22825979110
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Centrale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 pm

Alright my dear, please always be in touch with the security shipping company, i have put everything in your care, i will be busy with military activities these days, so I will not have time to communicate with the security shipping company everytime due to the situation here. I will be checking my email whenever I have time.

Please take good care as I wait to receive good news soon.

Yours faithfully,
Elah Dohan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

postnationtrustco@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:28 pm

Attention:

Sir,

We the Post Nations Trust Security & Delivery S.A Services Republic of Togo, wish to inform you that our company has received instruction from Sargent Elah Dohan, from Israel Army instructing our company to release and deliver to you her consignment box deposited with our company for safe and onward delivery.

Respond to this email and provide us with full confirmation of your details information as regards to your consignment box delivery, the following information are expected from you.

1. Scan copy of your valid passport or national identity card

2. Full contact address including city name and post code

3. Mobile Telephone Number

Upon the re-confirmation of the required data, our company will verify and begin processing of release and further delivery to your address without any delay.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact Mr. Mondoo Samps on telephone number (+228 90693945) for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your response

Mrs. Emmajane Davedson

Secretary to:
Mr. Mondoo Samps Manager.

Header:

Return-Path: <postnationtrustco@fastservice.com>
Received: from [102.64.161.43] ([102.64.161.43]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan [10.76.45.15]) (via HTTP); Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:44:39 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-2531281f-21f4-4f03-a65c-cd8a4bb444cf-1635155079690@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
From: Post Nations Trust Cargo Delivery Company <postnationtrustco@fastservice.com>
Subject: Post Nations Trust Security & Delivery S.A Services
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:44:39 +0200

Orig IP: 102.64.161.43 | Orig ISP: Gva-canalbox | City: n/a | Country: Togo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:23 pm

Attention

Be inform that your data has been received and verified all accurately, finally all necessary arrangement has been concluded for your consignment delivery, we need an insurance document to secure your consignment box, which cargo air lines are requesting, we have also make inquiries and it will cost you € 750.00 Euros.

For your information I called you after my Secretary Mrs. Emmajane Davedson, sent message to you, but there was no respond. I want to use this opportunity to inform you of my position, I am always busy with the company programs because I am the regional manager, I will advise you to visit Togo to enable me direct you to the insurance office, but if you cannot be able to visit Togo now, you are required to send the insurance coverage charges, it is all for your good interest as the beneficiary to the consignment box.

To enable our company facilitate and delivery of the consignment box to your address, for urgent services and delivery, you are required to send across the needed € 750.00 Euros to our company for procurement of the insurance document for your cargo delivery.

Reference: consignment number KTU / / 0010

Reference number 3NW-4

Lot number FN-112- VC0012XQ97

Depositor Ms.Elah Dohan,

Beneficiary

For the matter of urgency, the diplomatic agent will be on board, Wenesday and friday, your consignment registration has made known to the custom authorities, the reason we request you insure the consignment to your name is to enable the diplomatic agent deliver directly to you without opening of the box, this insurance document will be approved by the ECOWAS union and united nation agency will approve it here. This arrangement will take two days.

Kindly inform our company how soon you will be sending the money for the document, the cargo air lines are requesting to insure the consignment box package before shipment, so that our company will give you information's for payment.

Note; Our delivery agent will give you a call on his arrival to your country, the consignment box will be delivered to your House doorstep all we need is your co-operation.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Manager, Mr. Mondoo Samps
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:01 pm

Attention

We wish to bring to your notice that we have seen your message, here are the details which you can send the money to us, through money gram or western union money transfer, receivers name: Y. A. , country: Togo. City: lome, once you make the payment kindly send the copy of the payment slip to enable us receive the money over here.

Operation Manager, Mr. Mondoo Samps
cell phone +228 906 93 945.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:00 pm

Attention:

Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that we have seen your message, below are the account details of our correspondence office which you will use and make the transfer to us over there in your country,

Bank name ------ wellsfargo
Account name ----- A. C. C.
Account number------ 834416XXXX
Routine number ------ 111900659
Bank address------ 1960 RD E
HUMBLE TX, 77346

Send across the copy of the transfer details after transferring the said amount.

We are waiting for your response

Mr. Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.