Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chamaeleon35@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chamaeleon35@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Greetings my male How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to respond to my letter! I am extremely glad that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. I am Irina. Probably you have guessed where I come from by my name. I live a large beautiful country Russia. I am thirty-five y.old. I’m want to find a guy for devoted friendship and possibly for serious relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to see your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted better. I believe you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and merry mood.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: chamaeleon35@mail.ru

I am waiting. Irinusha,

Header:

Return-Path: <yasunishi0128@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00102-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.162])
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:15:12 +0200
Message-ID: <36E3270B5F5B2DA5E30DFA124899ADC9159F397F@unknown>
Subject: Good day my friend,

Orig IP: 222.227.81.162 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3019
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Apus35@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi my awesome pen-friend, How are you? I believe you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter! I am extremely happy that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Irina. Probably you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I live a large splendid state Russia. I am 35 ns. I’m looking for a guy for devoted aminty and probably for committed relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to see your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to learn more about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful mood.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Apus35@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Irinuska.

Header:

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.179])
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:17:25 +0200
Message-ID: <4860C27F1D951467032820E84B2166F7055C40AE@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my great pen-friend

Orig IP: 222.227.81.179 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Centaurus35@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 pm

There you are my bloke How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter! I am enourmously excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Irina. Probably you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I come from a big picturesque country Russia. My age is thirty-five ans. I’m want to find a man for devoted aminty and possibly for committed relationship. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to see your letter. I belive you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to find out more about you. I wish you a lucky day and good spirit.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: Centaurus35@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Irinoka.

Header:

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01104-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.180])
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:19:09 +0200
Subject: How's it going my gentleman!

Orig IP: 222.227.81.180 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Same image as above:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Centaurus35@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:47 pm

Hi my bloke How are you? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to give your reply my letter! I am enourmously excited that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Irina. Maybe you have grasped where I am from by my name. I am from a big beautiful country the Russian Federation. I am thirty five years. I’m want to find a guy for devoted friendship and possibly for serious relationship. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to get your letter. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as possible. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more images of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted better. I hope you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to find out more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: Centaurus35@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Irinushok.

Header:

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.179])
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:21:52 +0200
Message-ID: <02EA15BA8235C0BD294BBE0A720C723E3B7C9D55@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my great mate,

Orig IP: 222.227.81.179 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cassiopeia35@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:48 pm

What'sup my friend, How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to give your reply my letter! I am enourmously happy that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Irina. Probably you have guessed where I am from judging by my name. I live a big wonderful land the Russian Federation. I am 35 ns. I’m looking for a man for devoted aminty and probably for meaningful relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to get your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more images of me. So we could see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to learn more about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: cassiopeia35@mail.ru

I am expecting a letter from you. Irinoka.

Header:

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00101-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.161])
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 01:26:13 +0200
Message-ID: <B357B856D2C4B6BC13FB21FF4B94482EC14C4952@unknown>
From: Irinusenka Irinusenka <yasunishi0128@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation,

Orig IP: 222.227.81.161 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

Same image posted on Sep 27, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.