Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Robert Plazek

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Robert Plazek

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:52 pm

abusing stolen photos of Robert Plazek, australian actor (starnow.co.uk).

On net log,

hello dear
maybe i should start by saying am a simple man with sincere understanding and great passion for meeting people around the world for mature understanding and brain drain of skill with the act of professionalism concept here.Am tall in height with dark hair and likes to be happy in all life aspect,am just looking for good friend here and it might sound strange saying am interest in you, you can send me your real pics because am willing to know more about you,Am kelvin by name am a hard working man working as an electrical engineer as my career, am single man 44years and have one daughter,am simple man who wants to raise a happy home with the fear of God i have imagine if i really come in contact of someone that will be cheerful heart and good sense of humor to be loved and cherish for the rest of our days. i might not know why you are here but i have strong feelings to meet you first and that will give me a good opportunity to know you more better, everybody has it own personality which make different here,yes but can be together if they understand each other and destined, i also feel that my desire of kind woman cannot come until i say hi to her. could you be the one? But i believe in destiny and true love, without saying much i truly believe you can understand my point of view and i know you are here for the same purpose and future goal and target in life, i will like to know more about you and you can write back to me to know more about each other and i hope to chat with you soon

am single dad with one daughter and she's 12 years old

am OK in life aspect i have all it takes to be happy in life but i lack the love and happiness with a woman to call my wife and also to be the mother of my kid and that why i just stop by to drop you a massage and tell you my aim here on net with you and to know more about you

so what more would you like to know about me and so we know what next

kelv_richard@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

kelvrichard1967
online male - 44 years, Ontario, Canada
673 visitors since 17 April 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kelv_richard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Email:

hi dear thanks for your concern and your reply and am happy to to hear this from you and to read you mail and ok with that if we can have more time to to chat this way because i do know we are working and need free time to chat and get to know more about each other. hope you having a great day today and God bless you.....

Header:

Received: from [41.71.190.112]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 04:32:14 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.190.112
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Second picture is used as avatar on Yahoo.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

richardbaidoo2016@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:26 am

Tagged:

Hi dear how are u

how are u sweetie

Am Richard and u

nice to meet u do u have yahoo messenger my dear..

Screen name: Vidasexy
Tagline: am Seeking for soulmate for the rest of my life
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White, Middle Eastern, Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Fake document used as a profile picture:

bta.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richardbaidoo2016@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:29 am

Email:

will am Richard Baidoo, Single never marred 50yaes of age and i will be 51yaes this month am from Arizona a town called AGUA LINDA, but am working in a gold mining company in Ghana west afirca, am a very positive, happy man with pure soul and kind thoughts in my cute head. I have such a deep desire to meet my true love, my soulmate, my one and only! I do have a charm, I am very delicate, affectionate and soft, what do I need from this site and this life at all? I know for sure, only love makes us really happy, only true and mutual love can give that feeling of boundless happiness. I can bet you agree with my words, right? I feel, now, it is better to say that I know I will meet my right man very soon, and what next? We will live together and cook together and explore each other and the world around us and have fun together. Together is the main word here, we can do whatever we want, and do it together! There will not be any secrets between us, no mystery and hide-and-seek games! We will have trust, endless love and so hot infinite passion. We will take all this to build the foundation of our happy future together, and can you tell me about you..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Email:

Hi my dear
this is my pics let me know when you get them, send me your to so that we can get to know each other better

Pictures received with the email:

richardb.PNG

richardb1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Email:

Hello xxx

Hi how are u doing it been a long time, will as you know i work in a gold mining company it been me really busy, i still want same thing, am looking for a honest, responsible and loving woman that knows what she want in life and someone who is understanding.. I want a good friendship that will lead to a serious relationship..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

garrysmith7171@gmail.com Garry Smith - POF

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Form received:
Submitted On: 2021-04-27

What name did the scammer use?: Garry Smith
How old did the scammer say they were?: 56
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: POF
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Hangouts gmail
Scammer's email address if you have it.: garrysmith7171@gmail.com

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.