Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beautymaxwell02@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

beautymaxwell42@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:47 pm

My honey , i am very happy to read from you and i really thank you so much for your cares and your effort to be there for me, i really appreciates it so much my love.

Honey, it is a great thing that very soon we will come together and enjoyed life God have blessed the day to each other for us, i am proud to have you in my life, honey, i have wrote to the delivery company and the replied to me and told me that what is holding the box is the clearance, honey, i am urging you to try all your possible means to raise the money for the clearance today, so that you can be able to call the agent to come and take the money for the necessary clearance, to enable the agent to deliver the box to your door step, because i do not want the box to stayed long over there for security reasons, as you knew that a lot of money is involves in the box, please i do not want the box to keep on staying there without the clearance, please try and follows the agent instructions so that everything will be successful for our own good and better life, please try and give the delivery agent the money today for the clearance as you knew that the agent is still waiting for the money for the clearance, so that the box will deliver to you without any delayed, this is my life and my hope to start a new life and invest a good business under your lovely cares and direction after the box is received.

Honey, thank you so much for been there for me, i will be waiting a good news between you and the delivery agent, i love you, i missing you, i love you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Honey, i was very worried and disturbs because my inheritance box have not been released from your country airport, honey please try your possible best and make sure the box is released very soon because it is my life and my hope to start a new life and invest a good business.

Honey, the airport authority will not release the box to the agent without the payment for the necessary clearance which is very important.

Honey, please you have to get this money for the airport clearance so that the agent will make the clearance to be done successfully, so that we will have the reason to rejoice and celebrates our victory because the box have release from the airport successful.

Honey, i believed the agent is waiting to received the money for the clearance from you, so that he will proceed to clear the box from the airport for our own good and benefits, please my love, if it to borrow the money from else where please do that for me, because all your expenses will be refunded back with interest and your own shares is 50% when the cash box is out from the airport authority and deliver to your home for safe keeping, because without the airport clearance fees the box will not be released to you, and it is not good to continues delaying the box over there in the airport, so that the box will not force to be opened by the custom airport authority. please try and help me as i really need your help at this time, this is my life and my hope to start new life and invest.

Honey, please do not disappoint me or frustrate me as i need your help at this time and as i depends on you, i will be waiting a good news between you and the delivery agent that everything is done successful, please start making the deposit to the agent for the clearance it is very important okay, i love you

Honey, what is happening? the delivery agent is very very angry as the clearance of the box is delaying up to this time, the delivery agent said that you supposed to get a telephone number by now for more easy and quick communications, communicating through email between you and the agent is a poor communications, please honey, the delivery agent complained that you should get a telephone number and send it to him for more easy and fast communications, your telephone number which you gave to the delivery agent is not going through, please my love contact the delivery agent right now and give him your telephone number, and also contact him on how you will make the payment to him for the clearance, the delivery agent is over staying in your country pay for hotel fees and feeding, why are you still delaying the diplomat agent in your country up to this time? as you knew that the diplomat agent have other jobs to do for peoples, honey honestly i am not happy the way you are handling this matter, do you want my box to have problem in your country airport or do you want the delivery agent returned back the box to their company? what is really going on? you are making me to feel disappointed, this is not what you promised me before the arrival of the diplomat agent in your country, i am not happy with you honestly, please honey try and act fast now and have in contact with the diplomat agent on how to release the box from your country airport now, so that the diplomat agent will delivery the box to you and go his own way, you are delaying so much, i will be waiting a good news between you and the delivery agent soonest, i love you and i thank you for been there for me, i really appreciates that so much okay, please make me happy as you promised me, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smccain3821@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Just go to the bank ask them that you want to withdraw money to get some things done
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Honey, how are you today? i have read what you said, please you have to try your possible best and get the money which the delivery agent will used for the clearance, as you knew that the clearance is what is delaying us to achieve our inheritance, so that it will be our pressure to come together as one lovely family and enjoyed our life and invest a good business, i appreciates you so much for your cares and your effort to be there for me, i am grateful, i love you.

Honey, please you have to write to the delivery agent and update him on the day you will give him the money to go for the clearance, please honey try and do that soon as you said within two days, as you knew that the delivery agent is still waiting and also paying his hotel and feeding fees, please my dear, you have to act fast to receive the box from the agent after the clearance is done, as you knew that my head is getting crazy as my cash box is still on hold at the airport waiting for the clearance, this is my life and the hope of my life to invest and established, please do not allowed my labored to be in vain, this is my new steps to start my new life with you, please try your possible best as God is our strength at this time, please make sure you keep everything confidential as i have told you in my earlier message, thank you for your kindness and humbleness to be there for me, i will be waiting a good news between you and the agent soonest my love, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smccain3821@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I've been trying to reach you on your phone but your phone is not going through and there's one thing I want you to know I have to get the money from you before the consignment will be delivered to you because I have to use the money to pay the Clarence charges at the airport in New York before the consignment can be release

So get the money ready by tomorrow once you get the money ready you let me know I will come and pick it up from you and tell you when I'm going to deliver the consignment to you and I did it for your Consignment to you wherever you want me to drop it off to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:21 pm

My dear , i have read from you and i still always thank you for your effort to be there for me, so that we can be able to achieve our inheritance.

Honey, you have to reach with Mr Seth through telephone communication which will be easy and fast in communications between you and Seth, because message through email may be delayed in communications between you and the agent Mr Seth, please my dear, try your possible best to call Mr Seth on telephone on how to come and meet you and collect the money from you for the clearance, it is very important so that everything will be successful done for our own good and better life.

My dear, this is my life and my hope to invest and established a very good business with you after the box is cleared from the airport and received by you, please my dear, try your possible best to help me to make everything to be perfectly and successful for us, so that we will have the reason to come together as one lovely family and enjoyed our life together.

Honey, you are my hope at this time to cooperates very well with Mr Seth, so that the box clearance will be done without any problem, please try and follow with Mr Seth instructions and direction, so that the box will not have any problem at the airport okay, this is my life and my hope to start a new life, please help me out for my freedom and better life because my condition here is this military camp is very risk and dangerous to my life, many of our soldiers have been killed, please saved my life, so that i can be able to use my own share in the box to start a good investment business for my life, so that i can be able to stop the military work, thank you for your love and kindness to me, i really appreciates your cares and your effort to help me, God will bless you, i will be waiting to read a good news between you and Mr Seth that everything is done successful, so that i will be happy for my new life with you, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smccain3821@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Can you please call me on this number 9174972619

Hoping to hear from you soon and can you send me your airport code the airport code

Phone:
+19174972619
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smccain3821@gmail.com beautymaxwell42@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Find a way to call me

My dear , i am happy to read from you and i thank you for your cares and your effort which you are making for us to achieve our inheritance.

Honey, now you have got the money for the clearance, then try and write to the agent Mr Seth and direct him where to come and collect the money to do the necessary clearance so that everything will be perfectly done successfully.

I have already wrote to Seth and i believed he will give you the telephone number which you will used to contact him on how both of you will meet, so that the clearance can be able to be done, because the clearance have delayed for some days now and it have to be finalized now in your country, please my dear , try your possible means to have a regular communication with Mr Seth, so that the necessary clearance will be done soonest, i am very worried and disturbs because my box have not been cleared up to this time, please my beloved, i am waiting for a good news now that everything is successful, this is my life and my hope to start up my new life with you and invest a good business, thank you for your effort, love, cares, and kindness to be there for me, i am very grateful to you, i appreciates you, i love you.

My dear , have you called Seth through his telephone number and give him the money for the necessary clearance? please let me know your conversations between and Seth because he has been complaining last time that he has not spoke with you on telephone since he arrived in your country for the delivery of the box. as you knew that telephone communications is the best communication between you and Seth to meet and to make everything to be successful done.

Honey, please try and call Seth to meet up with you, so that everything will be successful done, i am very worried and disturbs because the box have delayed enough at the airport. i will be waiting to read from you if you have already give the money to Seth for the necessary clearance, please try and update me on how everything is going on right now, i am very worried and disturbs, please update me to know if you have already settle with Seth for the necessary clearance, i am hoping for the good news soonest, i love you and i thank you so much for your cares and effort to be there for me, i love you.

Dear , i am writing you again to remind you that the delivery agent Mr Seth is very angry because of the poor communication between you and him.

Honey, the delivery agent wrote to me and report that you have not still called him on his telephone number which he gave to you, honey, why are you making the delivery agent Mr Seth to be upset? you knew that the responsibility of the agent is to deliver our consignment box to you immediately after the clearance is done, then why are you delaying the movement of the agent for some days now as you knew that the agent have other countries to go for peoples business, how did you think that the agent will arrived in your resident state without telephone calls? honey, please you have to try your possible best to call the agent and finalized things with him as he is still waiting to receive your telephone calls.

Please my dear, try and call the agent on telephone and direct him on the place of both of you will meet, so that he will get the money from you and go for the necessary clearance.

Honey, please this is my life and our future together, honey, you do not need only to be writing email to the diplomat agent, you have to try and speak with him and direct him for his meeting with you and get the money for the clearance, please you have to try and do that, so that the diplomat agent will not return back the box, i will not be happy if the agent return back the box, please you have to try your possible best to have a telephone communication with the agent now, you can go to a secret place and make the telephone call to the agent and discussed with him, then the agent will arrived in your state and tell you the particular hotel he stayed, honey, please try and have a telephone call with the agent it is very important, easy and fast communications, because the agent will not be checking his email box quick okay.

Honey, please try and do that as you knew how much involves in the box, this is my life and my hope to start up my new life with you and invest a business after everything is done successful.

Honey, please you have to be very serious over this, maybe because of your circumstances may be at your home or your working place you don't like to receive telephone communication with the agent , then diplomat agent will not call you on telephone or disturbs you on telephone, but you just try and call the agent on telephone for ones, so that the diplomat agent will arrived in your state and write you an email when he arrived, so that you will come and see him at the hotel he stayed, you have to try your possible best to call the diplomat agent at the first time, so that the diplomat agent will knew he is dealing with you, please it is very important, so that we will not loose our box at the airport or the agent will not returned back the box, it will be very painful for us my love if the box have problem at the airport or if the agent returned back the box, please do it for my sake and for the sake of our future okay, i will be waiting a good news that you have called the agent and finalized with him successful, this is our future and our great life, i love you and i thank you for your effort and cares to be there for me, i hope for the good news soonest, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:34 pm

My dear , i am sorry i delayed to replied to you, i was very busy in the military camp, because one of our soldier is dead, i have read from you and i still continues to thank you for your effort and cares which you have been showing to help me, i thank you for that.

Honey, the diplomat agent is not happy with us at all, i have write to him as he said if we are serious that he will send you account to make the payment for the clearance, so that he will go and clear the consignment.

Honey, i believed that should be easy and fast at this moment, so that the box will not continues to be at the airport, as you knew how much involves in the box, please and please my love this is my life and the hope of my life to start a new life with you and invest, i am not happy as the consignment have not been cleared til now, i am getting crazy over the delayed to clear the consignment over there at the airport, please my love, try to write to the diplomat now to give you an account to make the payment for the clearance of the consignment, please try and update me if you have done that, thank you for your cares and effort to be there for me, i really appreciates it so much, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:36 am

My dear, please you have to write directly to the diplomat agent to give you the four account to make the payment or you should send him the form through his email to fill, so that it will enable you to make the payment for the clearance of the consignment. please honey try to make everything to be successful this is our life and our future which we are talking about my love, as you knew that immediately after the clearance of the consignment box our life and our generations life will totally changed for greatness.

Honey, please try to write to the diplomat agent direct to send you the four accounts for the payment or to fill the form, so that you can make the payment to be done for the clearance as you knew that it is the only thing delaying the clearance of the consignment, please this is my life and my new life, i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.