Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sg.joselapez@gmail.com mr.james.rogers@coz.tw

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sg.joselapez@gmail.com mr.james.rogers@coz.tw

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 am

My dearest friend,

My name is Sgt. José Dominic López. I am a war veteran with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism; I served in the 1st Armored Division in Kabul. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq. I redeployed to come and work in Kabul on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I want inform you I’ and my partner (TROOPER JAMES ANTHONY LEVERETT) discovered some cash of $18.5Million USD. which we got from a crude oil deal in Iraq before he was killed by an explosion while on a vehicle patrol, I’m glad to infrom you said capitals save move by help of Red Cross Agency to london UK. since the death of my staff partner my life is not guaranteed any longer here, that is my reason i eager to share these funds with you, as far my share 60% will save you take 40% , my own share will be safe keep on your control until I accomplished my service here (in Afghanistan) and come over to meet you.

On this note I realize some impostors plan to divert those funds, I bag you ignore all those unknown coming mails, unknowingly pertinent an access to hacks my formal private mail, with help of Red Cross said consignment move and deposited with AIMS Security Company in London, I thank God currently moves from London present in United States, I will warn you to ignore all those gossipers mails to us be on save side, currently said consignment in United State. I’m surprise news I receive the (DIPLOMAT) interval by US Department Homeland stop him on checkout point, I wouldn’t like accumulated over stay at this end, I suffered for this for a very long time, please, try confirm report I got by Diplomat bass my late responds early contact you. I will be very glad to keep feed me back upon his arrival. You and I’ the only person knows what this consignment contents, as it was deposited as family treasure and in no circumstance should you disclose this information to anyone even the diplomat.

My dearest friend, $18.5Millon USD is welled seal up the consignment, being deposited as family treasure with the AIMS Security Delivery Company. London, UK. I beg you, no one knows the content except you and i. that is all i can tell you, for genuinely trust and sure you are willing to help me seal this deal. For myself believe in you re-confirm your full details such as, Full Name, Address, Age, Occupation, Telephone, and with other means of identification such as driver’s license or international passport for safe confidence in you, as well forward same to the DIPLOMAT JAMES ROGERS in processing necessary obligation by Homeland Security to enable him connect your location within 72hours notice.

KINDLY FORWARD YOUR REQUESTED DETAILS TO AIMS DIPLOMATS JAMES ROGERS
E-mail: mr.james.rogers@coz.tw

Sincerely,
Sgt. José Dominic López
U.S. Army Force

Header;
Return-Path: <sg.joselapez@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017
Subject: Sgt. José Dominic López
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aims.rogers@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 am

E-mail to: mr.james.rogers@coz.tw gets a reply from: aims.rogers@fastservice.com

AIMS Security And Delivery Company
Address: Knyvett House Watermans Business Park
The Causeway Staines Middlesex TW18 3BA London
Ref: AIMS/ASDC/UK/28/96/17

Attention:

My name is James Rogers, AIMS Security and Delivery Company Mediator with your trunk boxes Ref/ Certificate #: ASDC/581380060001. I arrived in Florida United State getting 5 hours 35 minutes ago, after I dispatched some registration items from London in connecting Airline second dispatch at your resident. The US Homeland Security still hold on checking process demanding your consignment (LEGALITY CLEARANCE) as through beneficiary, in providing free from terrorist or money-laundering as rule demands here in United State.

I’m kind of confuse totally inspection there is no way allow me move with your trunk box without getting clearance requirement from you as own beneficiary, please I bag of you, if you get those (Legality Clearance Certification) send it to me immediately. Hereby I can present it to the US Department of Homeland instantly, enable me free along move connect my flight along with your consignment in your location.

Also kindly re-forward to me your distribution address including your direct telephone number for the confirmation of my own records to avoid wrong delivery, for more easy communication you as well call me direct telephone below'

Tel: +1 (408) 335-7102
E-mail: aims.rogers@fastservice.com

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
(AIMS) Delivery And Company

Header:
Return-Path: <aims.rogers@fastservice.com>
Received: from [105.112.10.115] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 27 Nov 2017
Subject: AIMS Diplomats Tel: +1 (408) 335-7102

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.10.115<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+14083357102
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Gatos, CA
Original network provider* Frontier California Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:08 am

Attention:

My name is James Rogers, AIMS Security and Delivery Company Mediator with your trunk boxes Ref/ Certificate #: ASDC/581380060001. I arrived in Florida United State getting 5 hours 35 minutes ago, after I dispatched some registration items from London in connecting Airline second dispatch at your resident. The US Homeland Security still hold on checking process demanding your consignment (LEGALITY CLEARANCE) as through beneficiary, in providing free from terrorist or money-laundering as rule demands here in United State.

I’m kind of confuse totally inspection there is no way allow me move with your trunk box without getting clearance requirement from you as own beneficiary, please I bag of you, if you get those (Legality Clearance Certification) send it to me immediately. Hereby I can present it to the US Department of Homeland instantly, enable me free along move connect my flight along with your consignment in your location.

Also kindly re-forward to me your distribution address including your direct telephone number for the confirmation of my own records to avoid wrong delivery, for more easy communication you as well call me direct telephone below'

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers

Attention:

This unbelievable since couples of hours here trying all best to settle up the US Homeland Security, but all my effort goes is in vine, I uttered previously Homeland Security demands Legality Clearance issue from in your name as real beneficiary, sincerely all this while here trying to get out from this inspiration settled, likely is getting beyond handle control immediately here, because every needful documentations I have here is well authorize in all crosschecking, Dear sir’ on this point I don’t have any problem with custom or any agency unchecking on my arrival points, I discover those stupid arrogant so called Homeland Security demanding $3,580 approved undertaken issue your Legality Certificate Clearance to enable me commerce along connect my next airline with your consignment to your location address Indonesia, so let me hear from you forward way out instantaneously today.

For security reason here is my diplomat’s Intentional passport attached.

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers

James RogersWM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 am

Attention:

Attached U.S Homeland Suspended Delivery Order Fee US3,580$. likely is getting beyond handle control immediately here, because every needful documentations I have here is well authorize in all crosschecking, Dear sir’ on this point I don’t have any problem with custom or any agency unchecking on my arrival points, I discover those stupid arrogant so called Homeland Security demanding $3,580 approved undertaken issue your Legality Certificate Clearance to enable me commerce along connect my next airline with your consignment to your location address, so let me hear from you forward way out instantaneously today.

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers

JamesRWM.png

Text from attached document:
Department of Homeland Security
& Emergency Management
PATROL TEAM, NM 87508
Ref' 3918HSCEM2017 Date- 30/11/2017
To: JAMES ROGERS
DIPLOMAT

Sir,

RE. CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY SUSPENDED

This is to notify you that the authenticity and validity of your delivery lies on the provision of the INTERNATIONAL COUNTER TERRORISM CLEARANCE and as required and stipulated by the international financial regulations Act 220 Section 04 F of United States of America against AML and CFT and other related financial crimes. This is due to your refusal of releasing the unlock code or inability to disclose the content of the consignment being consigned to you.

It is therefore mandatory you obtain an Anti Terrorism Clearance from Homeland Securities guaranteeing and certifying your consignment free of terrorism.

The Homeland Securities Anti Terrorism Clearance covering your consignment has been rated at SUS3,680 issuing charges before the Clearance will be issued, and you have a mandate of 72hrs to procure the Clearance or the consignment will be confiscated and labeled TERRORISM EXHIBIT

Public Information Officer
NM Dept. of Homeland Security
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 am

Attention:

I tried all my best in conclusion released some hours ago, once request $3,580 is payment is confirmed immediately issue approved Legality Clearance by Homeland Executive Controller. I’m hereby waiting the transfer wired scanned copy of transfer $3,580 slip, to enable me proceeds directly to your resident.

Here is Homeland Department providing bank details below’

Account Name: A. R. V.
Account Number: 497608XXXX
Bank Address: Portola Valle Branch 741326 Chase Bank
Routing Number: 531553522
Bank Name: Chase Bank
Amount: $3,580.00 USD

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Attention:

How are you doing today, I still waiting request $3,580 payment confirmed immediately issue approved Legality Clearance by Homeland Executive Controller. I’m here to received the transfer wired scanned copy of transfer $3,580 slip, to enable me proceeds directly to your resident

Here is Homeland Department providing bank details below’

Account Name: A. R. V.
Account Number: 497608XXXX
Bank Address: Portola Valle Branch 741326 Chase Bank
Routing Number: 531553522
Bank Name: Chase Bank
Amount: $3,580.00 USD

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Attention:

Please, i advice you without prolonging statements confirmed to me the posted limit copy instantly for my identification, because i don’t have much days left over to return back London, i need transfer copy for evidence own view to avoid second delay enable me proceeds directly to your resident

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers

Attention:

Again, i advice you confirmed to me the posted limit copy instantly for my identification, because i don’t have much days left over to return back London, i need transfer copy for evidence own view to avoid second delay enable me proceeds directly to your resident

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 am

Attention:

Again, after I got your mail I try convince homeland executive about all this delays, couple I need to delivery your consignment next 48 hours’ notice, because i don’t have much days left to continuing waiting more longer, after all he agreed expect your part payment sum of $950, the balance $2,630 will paid on arrival point, I think is more better idea for all to paly save. The approved Legality Certificate Clearance is only problem I have to enable me commerce with your consignment to your location address.

Use any available outlet of your choice to wire the fee $950 below'

(1) Western Union
(2) Money Gram
(3) Walmart to Walmat

Receiver's Name: Alfredo Rosales Venegas
Address: 766 Main Street. Half Moon Bay, California 94019 USA
Amount: $950 usd only
I wait the Ref: .......

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Attention:

Sequel to my previous message to you, it has come to my notice not too long over some mixed up therein, concerning the actual payable sum you are scheduled to pay as directed by U.S. Department Homeland Security. Please note that the exact sum is $3,580 USD, I wonder repeatable try to rich you through phone to belief you consign every of this development. For you request paying all charges Legality Clearance is very good ideal, I tried wisely world diplomat classic to make sure this consignment move immediately confirmation of this fee is paid.

Instruction came up the payment should send through ($1,000Western Union) And ($1,000 Money-Gram) And ($1,580Walmart to Walmart) differently outlet here, so kindly move any of above outlet and wire accordingly with below info

(1) Western Union
(2) Money Gram
(3) Walmart to Walmat

Receiver's Name: Alfredo Rosales Venegas
Address: 766 Main Street. Half Moon Bay, California 94019 USA
Amount: $950 usd only
I wait the Ref: .......

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Attention:

I bag of you, stop wasting my time I clearly got your previous mail right, don’t worry further bordering yourself physically and none, because I can’t continue waiting stupidly on procedures positive result, since you fail to understand US3,580, demands stands to issue Legality Clearance certificate in your name signed documented in U.S Homeland Department . I tried a lot all this while but is beyond my control here, I failed disappoint you cannot capable secure issue legality Certificate to enable me commerce your delivery.

Yours faithfully
Informative James Rogers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.