Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sunnystarsana@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sunnystarsana@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Email:

Hey! How are you doing today, well a little more about myself, my name is Anna,
I am 33, quite exited to know you better but dont know what to say, by advise I have decided to try online dating.
I seek someone special for very close relationship and marriage. I am not looking for one night but hope to correspond with you,
I have come here few month ago, where do you live and whats your age? Write me about yourself and I will try to answer soon.
Hope you like my pics, waiting for yours too.
Warm regards, Anna xoxo

Return-Path: <giuseppebiondi1@tin.it>
Received: from vsmtp3.tin.it (vsmtp3.tin.it. [212.216.176.223])
Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.196.2) by vsmtp3.tin.it (8.6.060.43) (authenticated as giuseppebiondi1@tin.it) id 5A06073C01E462A1;
To:
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: IncrediMail 2 Plus v 6.29

Originating IP: 62.211.196.2
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Rome
Country of Origin: Italy

Picture received with the message:

anna.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sunnystarsana@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Email:

Hello I wish to thank you for reply, how are you.... I wanted to read more and know you better where you stay, I am interested to correspond and see where it go. Quite long ago I tried dating service and dont know where you gave me your email, I still getting singles list from some dating sites, I hope it not mistake. I think friendship is a good start, so I hope you are interested! Dont forget to write me more about yourself and photos, will do it too. Kind Regards, yours may be good friend Anna xo

Return-Path: <sunnystarsana@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.110.29.132] ([203.87.71.41])
Subject: hi

Originating IP: 203.87.71.41
Originating ISP: Tpg Telecom Limited
City: Lane Cove
Country of Origin: Australia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.