Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

nicoorchid@laveukr.com

Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:06 pm

Hello, my name is Nicoleta, I'm 29 years old, I was born and raised in Ukraine, now I'm in Ukraine, I am open to honest and kind relationships. I want to find a person who will share common interests with me. I will be glad to receive your answer, tell me a little about yourself. I will be waiting for your letter.

Header:

Return-Path: <anonymous@ae207.secure.ne.jp>
Received: from ae207.secure.ne.jp (ae207.secure.ne.jp. [150.60.158.113])
Date: 19 Apr 2024 18:44:33 +0900
Message-ID: <20240419094433.43570.qmail@ae207.secure.ne.jp>
Subject: hey
Reply-To: nicoorchid@laveukr.com

Orig IP: 150.60.158.113 | Orig ISP: Kddi Web Communications Inc. | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4170

nicoorchid@ukrsend.com

Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 pm

Good day. Hope you enjoy a wonderful day today also much positive feel. This is a outstanding opportunity for make friendly relations as well what ever more.
Iam very much interested in date you also to get to know one an other better. Im a single lady, and my wish to begin a truly romantic relationship.
I get your emailaddress by chance. My name Nicoleta I'm from Ukraine Hope by lucky chance! Certainly, I will tell you much about me also I will always write to you about myself only the truth and never to conceal.
As well I am not so young, and can make you happy.
I like by a lot ot differents interests. Certainly I'll say for you more if you want.
I am too curious to know you also.
Send me your letter only directly Nicoleta
Attachments
nicoleta.jpg
Post a reply